follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Old 03-25-2014, 04:02 PM   #23339
Zaku
-Proud of Brzerhood-

Drives: '17 BRZ CWP LMT.
Thanked 1,725 Times in 790 Posts
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
that time where it's snowing outside and I'm thinking I wish I had a None BRZ Subaru : (

"The BRZ Section's fine wine" -Zgrinch
Old 03-25-2014, 04:36 PM   #23340
kanundrum

Drives: 2013 Whiteout FR-S
Thanked 3,016 Times in 1,711 Posts
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
FursBurz
Old 03-25-2014, 08:44 PM   #23341
Calum
That Guy

Drives: 2013 asphalt FRS MT
Thanked 2,867 Times in 1,499 Posts
Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Sooo.... It's supposed to be spring time, when warm rains and mild breezes help flowers to bloom & trees to bud, all to the soothing sounds of birds singing. Nope, we're expecting up to 1.5 feet of snow and 100 mph winds. Fuck my life.
The Following User Says Thank You to Calum For This Useful Post:
IntotheOcean (03-26-2014)
Old 03-25-2014, 08:58 PM   #23342
Dimman
Kuruma Otaku

Drives: Mk3 Supra with Semi-built 7MGTE
Thanked 2,265 Times in 1,234 Posts
Mentioned: 78 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calum View Post
Sooo.... It's supposed to be spring time, when warm rains and mild breezes help flowers to bloom & trees to bud, all to the soothing sounds of birds singing. Nope, we're expecting up to 1.5 feet of snow and 100 mph winds. Fuck my life.
I've got cherry blossoms and daffodils on the West Coast...

Because titanium.
Old 03-25-2014, 10:12 PM   #23343
Calum
That Guy

Drives: 2013 asphalt FRS MT
Thanked 2,867 Times in 1,499 Posts
Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimman View Post
I've got cherry blossoms and daffodils on the West Coast...
I can shovel snow. I can even cut up and burn fallen trees. What I can't do is live in a place that would be ok with someone who would spit on a service person & call them a baby killer while that service person marches in a parade through the city streets. That's what happened to me during the Victoria day parade in Victoria City in 1999.

That and the fucking burn outs that drive there would drive me insane. 20kph below the limit should be grounds to be shot. In Victoria it's normal.

Then there's the udder fear and confusion of seeing a person crack a bear at 10 in the morning on a Sunday after they got off a five hour flight from Halifax. What the hell else would you do?

But the kicker, the thing about the west coast navy that just did me in, was when I was working on Protecteur for a few weeks to finish off some training. We were along side for the weekends and sailing during the week. One Saturday I was working in the engine room and was tasked to paint a valve, for four hours... My response was to ask if I could fix it instead, seeing as it wasn't operating. My boss looked at me like I had three heads and asked if that was possible. Well, after I finished testing and installing the operational valve I was pretty proud of myself. My bosses reaction, "But you still didn't paint it." Fuck him, and fuck their form over function west coast navy.

You can double the snow if I don't have to deal with that shit.
Old 03-25-2014, 10:16 PM   #23344
LadyFRZ
Car N00b

Drives: 97 Miata
Thanked 1,167 Times in 450 Posts
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quote:
I'll trade you if you want.
We're supposed to get rain here in the next couple of days (a chance,anyways) then it's gonna be in the 70s range again.
I loveeee the snow and I loveee the rainy weather.

As a side note, Christmas came early today.
After my grandpa died and my uncle died (many eons ago,I didn't even meet them), my grandpa's brothers sons took the heirlooms that were supposed to be left for my dad.
After 50 years, that side of the family finally forked it over. Before they did though,they rubbed it in our faces that they had the pictures for that amount of time.
SEE YOU IN HELL,MARTY.
Old 03-25-2014, 10:55 PM   #23345
Dimman
Kuruma Otaku

Drives: Mk3 Supra with Semi-built 7MGTE
Thanked 2,265 Times in 1,234 Posts
Mentioned: 78 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
I can shovel snow. I can even cut up and burn fallen trees. What I can't do is live in a place that would be ok with someone who would spit on a service person & call them a baby killer while that service person marches in a parade through the city streets. That's what happened to me during the Victoria day parade in Victoria City in 1999.

That and the fucking burn outs that drive there would drive me insane. 20kph below the limit should be grounds to be shot. In Victoria it's normal.

Then there's the udder fear and confusion of seeing a person crack a bear at 10 in the morning on a Sunday after they got off a five hour flight from Halifax. What the hell else would you do?

But the kicker, the thing about the west coast navy that just did me in, was when I was working on Protecteur for a few weeks to finish off some training. We were along side for the weekends and sailing during the week. One Saturday I was working in the engine room and was tasked to paint a valve, for four hours... My response was to ask if I could fix it instead, seeing as it wasn't operating. My boss looked at me like I had three heads and asked if that was possible. Well, after I finished testing and installing the operational valve I was pretty proud of myself. My bosses reaction, "But you still didn't paint it." Fuck him, and fuck their form over function west coast navy.

You can double the snow if I don't have to deal with that shit.
So, um... tell us how you really feel.

You're just jealous of the cheery blossoms, right?

Heh...

In truth, I'm from the Frozen North and have anti-Vancouver rage somewhat daily. You think driving in Victoria is bad? Try Richmond. Where I work. It's bad enough that I, an avowed Supra owning know-it-all car geek, have not driven in over a year. Seriously. Uncontrollable road rage.

But cherry blossoms > all.

Because titanium.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dimman For This Useful Post:
Calum (03-26-2014)
Old 03-26-2014, 09:53 AM   #23346
serialk11r

Drives: '06 AM V8V Coupe
Thanked 1,074 Times in 759 Posts
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Garage
Hmmm well yesterday I was driving down one of my favorite scenic mountainy roads, and 2 assholes in an old Camry were too scared of turns to go through them at more than 10mph...they never pulled over to let me pass, in fact a BICYCLIST cut into the opposite lane over the double yellow line in a blind turn and overtook both of us.

I tailgated the crap out of that Camry, but I'm pretty sure my following distance was still within the 2 second rule since they were doing <10 mph LOL.
Old 03-26-2014, 03:05 PM   #23347
IntotheOcean

Drives: Sexy Frs Firestorm M/T
Thanked 1,636 Times in 760 Posts
Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
hey guys I need your help with something, so I was having my fogs installed when we ran into a problem.
We need Extra Harness Pins, to make a new harness with your h11 connectors
http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34169

chriscross_tnt mentioned in the comments (pg 3) that they got a different harness and than modified it? Its all way over my head, so I'm having a hard time understanding what he means.

Or should I do what tonystewart did (pg 2) and just order from tweakedperformance?
http://www.tweakdperformance.com/onl...&products_id=6

I was hoping I could find a shop near me to buy this item (The sooner the better)

Also, say if I order it, what exactly do you do with the pin once you have it by itself?
I wont be doing this work myself, I just want to make sure I'm getting the right thing, and have a basic understanding of whats going on.

Thanks a bunch guys
Old 03-26-2014, 03:15 PM   #23348
ZOMFGAARON
A Demon

Drives: Raven GT86
Thanked 1,321 Times in 701 Posts
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by IntotheOcean View Post
hey guys I need your help with something, so I was having my fogs installed when we ran into a problem.
We need Extra Harness Pins, to make a new harness with your h11 connectors
http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34169

chriscross_tnt mentioned in the comments (pg 3) that they got a different harness and than modified it? Its all way over my head, so I'm having a hard time understanding what he means.

Or should I do what tonystewart did (pg 2) and just order from tweakedperformance?
http://www.tweakdperformance.com/onl...&products_id=6

I was hoping I could find a shop near me to buy this item (The sooner the better)

Also, say if I order it, what exactly do you do with the pin once you have it by itself?
I wont be doing this work myself, I just want to make sure I'm getting the right thing, and have a basic understanding of whats going on.

Thanks a bunch guys

What exactly are you wanting to do? Install a button or switch?
I'm sorry I'm retarded.
The Following User Says Thank You to ZOMFGAARON For This Useful Post:
sklimo (03-26-2014)
Old 03-26-2014, 03:28 PM   #23349
nlamon33

Drives: 2013 SWP BRZ Limited
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Random but I just saw Richard Rawlings from the show Fast n' Loud at the vitamin shoppe. I said hi. For those of you that don't know the name this is him. I was like that dudes beard looks oddly familiar.... oh hey he's on that car show! Hah
Attached Images

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nlamon33 For This Useful Post:
sklimo (03-26-2014), trd_kid (03-26-2014), zenki_levin (03-27-2014)
Old 03-26-2014, 05:12 PM   #23350
trd_kid
13anned.

Drives: Firestorm FR-S
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
That's pretty cool , I'm actually wearing my Gas Monkey Garage shirt that my best friends parents bought us when they visited the restaurant two weeks ago.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trd_kid For This Useful Post:
M-17 (03-27-2014), nlamon33 (03-26-2014)
Old 03-26-2014, 06:55 PM   #23351
IntotheOcean

Drives: Sexy Frs Firestorm M/T
Thanked 1,636 Times in 760 Posts
Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZOMFGAARON View Post
What exactly are you wanting to do? Install a button or switch?
I'm sorry I'm retarded.
we are stuck on this part
22-23. take off the original turn signal lights driver and passenger side harness, and make a new one by putting a new pin on the fourth slot. and tappping into the black wire for ground. Refer to..

(and than its further explained with photos)
I wanted to do a stalk swap instead of a button on the side dash..if that was what you were asking.
Old 03-26-2014, 11:19 PM   #23352
ProTekk

Drives: Whiteout FR-S
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Garage
Really trying to quit smoking. I already stopped smoking in the car which has helped and I'm using my Kanger EVOD as needed now. Down from a pack a day to 8 cigarettes in the last 30 hours. God this sucks. Health benefits were/have never been my concern but I'd rather piss away $240 a month in parts vs tobacco. So stressful though :mad:

Sent from my hlte using Tapatalk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ProTekk For This Useful Post:
Chattanooga FR-S (03-27-2014), Dimman (03-28-2014), M-17 (03-27-2014)
Closed Thread

Tags
221whp, :popcorn:, autobahnned, bringbackthebutts, brucelee, chucknorris, cutiepiepoppoppocorn, docking and snoodling, don'tbesadintotheocean, epic funnies, everyoneignoresmyposts, fuck yeah, funny thread tag, go_a_way1 was here, go_a_waycopiedspecialk, hey youse guys!, hoonigans, i am supreme., i like chocolate milk, i like to poop a lot, i like turtles, ichitaco, insertjokehere, invadethistread39erstyle, kr-s have my babies, kr-s is a faaggot, kr-s is a loser, mythbeliever, myunclesaid..., only the strong survive, postheredontbotherashrink, rules_of_nature, sklimo liked it, skylineislyfe, special_k was here, tagageddon 2016, thetagofreason, titsorgtfo, troz, whathappenedtothetags?