follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Regional Forums > EUROPE

User Tag List

Old 09-25-2013, 01:11 PM   #29
Hati59

Drives: I no longer own a GT86
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Now the exhaust pipe-work is done, so far.
And this sounds like before and after the Borla UEL + Miltek Over Pipe.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL8eXLUOZE8&feature=c4-overview&list=UUKCd0lEF_XMHWOXsaMGIlog"]Toyota GT86 sound - orig. overpipe... vs Milltek... - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by Hati59; 09-25-2013 at 01:54 PM.
Hati59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 05:03 AM   #30
Timpe

Drives: Toyota 86 GTS
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Hi guys. I'm a new 86's owner from Turku
I bought the car in September this year. The car is still in original condition.
I have ordered a Milltek cat back exhaust system, and the plan is to order a Unichip Plug'n and play engine management kit.
If I understand you correctly, you are planning to update the OEM ECU and use the ecutek programming?
How does this affect the warranty?
Timpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 05:15 AM   #31
Anthony
Weight Nazi

Drives: 13 FRS -399lb, 11 335is, 05 Tiburon
Thanked 3,712 Times in 1,765 Posts
Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Finland produces the best music. I've never been there, but I hope to visit someday. Good to see the 86 community is slowly growing.

Build Thread | The Venus Project | Any car which holds together for a whole race is too heavy.
Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony For This Useful Post:
Hati59 (09-29-2013)
Old 09-29-2013, 07:40 PM   #32
Hati59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timpe View Post
I bought the car in September this year. The car is still in original condition.
I have ordered a Milltek cat back exhaust system, and the plan is to order a Unichip Plug'n and play engine management kit.
If I understand you correctly, you are planning to update the OEM ECU and use the ecutek programming?
How does this affect the warranty?

Hello! And welcome, now we have, therefore, Turku, Finland 4. Ecutec Mapping will most likely void the warranty, even if this means I installed it, however, I do not as yet have not looked back. But at your own risk, therefore, you will have to move forward. I will send your phone number on private-message if you have any questions relating to any car, WEDNESDAY evening I go to work for two weeks and during that time I have less reach.
Old 09-29-2013, 08:01 PM   #33
Hati59

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
Finland produces the best music. I've never been there, but I hope to visit someday. Good to see the 86 community is slowly growing.

Finland is think of a single time to win the Eurovision Song Contest, but I guess it's alright, there are still all bad music. You are very welcome, if you have some time to come. The dream would be to have a major event in Finland enthusiasts, and the best time point would be the height of summer when it's warm here and nature is at its best.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hati59 For This Useful Post:
Anthony (09-30-2013)
Old 10-14-2013, 04:53 AM   #34
tunsbe

Drives: Toyota GT-86
Garage
Quote:
Hello and Welcome! Is your car colour white? If is, you drove in past me in köydenpunojankatu last week. Friday maybe and turned to Logomo. I have the red GT-86.
I will try to arrange meeting this week. Do you want to come there?
I think Hati and Firehawk will be there also.
Old 10-16-2013, 02:29 PM   #35
Timpe

Drives: Toyota 86 GTS
Thanks, car colour is red
I spoke with Hati and he's coming to Finland today (16.10) So, do you mean 18.10?
Yes, I will attend the meeting.
Timpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 04:04 PM   #36
tunsbe

Drives: Toyota GT-86
Garage
Quote:
Thanks, car colour is red
I spoke with Hati and he's coming to Finland today (16.10) So, do you mean 18.10?
Yes, I will attend the meeting.
Ok.
I think best timing fot the meeting will be tomorrow (17.10) evening. If it fit for everbody? I have firehawk's and hati's phone numbers so i can info them pretty easily. Do you want to send me your number? Private message of course. I can send you a message when i know for sure that meeting is going to happen.
Old 10-17-2013, 12:02 PM   #37
Hati59

This sound check Martelius Exhausts, designed and made ​​by EL race header 4-2-1 and pipe with metal race cat.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMYAupWhq9g"]Toyota GT86 Martelius sound check - YouTube[/ame]
The first period of work during which they are rolling road test both and its exhaust system and Borla UEL + Metal + race cat Miltek resonated with full exhaust.

Last edited by Hati59; 10-17-2013 at 12:18 PM.
Mikko (05-30-2014)
Old 06-02-2014, 06:40 AM   #38
Hati59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hati59 View Post
This sound check Martelius Exhausts, designed and made ​​by EL race header 4-2-1 and pipe with metal race cat.

The first period of work during which they are rolling road test both and its exhaust system and Borla UEL + Metal + race cat Miltek resonated with full exhaust.

Onistuikohan PDF-tidoston uppaus???
Attached Images
File Type: pdf GT86 RollingRoad.PDF (98.8 KB, 70065 views)
Old 06-02-2014, 07:12 AM   #39
Hati59

Quote:
Onistuikohan PDF-tidoston uppaus???
Näköjään onnistui, eli siinä viimesyksynä Marteliuksen lähettämä tehomittaus tulos Marteliuksen putkistolla sekä omalla kokoonpanolla.
Tehot on moottorista, ei takapyöristä.

Aika lyhyeksi jäi nautinto autosta, ja kilometrejä kertyi vielä vähemmän noin 8kk auton oltua minulla ja noin 14-15 tkm, kun ongelmat alkoi.
Eli liityin tuohon joukkoon jolla on tyhjäkäynti-, vvti-, sytytyskatkos-, ym. Ongelmia.
Nyt kevättalvella vika alkoi vähitellen lievänä nykimisenä 2000rpm tuntumassa kun yrittää ajaa tasaisella nopeudella, sitten tuli heittelevä tyhjäkäynti- liikennevaloihin pysähtyessä sammuminen ja välillä kuin kolmella pytyllä käynti.
Kunnes mukaan tuli moottori-vika valon syttyminen ja joukko muita ihmeellisyyksiä kuten navigaattorin opastuskielen vaihtuminen Englanniksi, kännykkää USB:n kautta ladattaessa saattaa tulla herja:"USB:n virrankulutus ylittyi." tai jotain sinnepäin.
Moottorivalon syttyessä syttyvät myös yleensä aina cruisecontrol- ja luistonestovalot.
Toyotan huolto analysoi vikakoodit ja ne viittaavat VVTi:n toimintaan ja nollasivat vikakoodit ja lupasivat lähettää mailia tehtaalle, noin pari viikkoa sitten eikä ainakaan vielä minuun olla oltu yhteydessä.
Vika ei tietenkään koodit resetoimalla poistu vaan valojen syttyminen tihentyy ja lisäksi tuntuu että mitä lämpimämpi ilma, sen nopeammin.
Old 07-08-2014, 11:11 AM   #40
Hati59

Quote:
Näköjään onnistui, eli siinä viimesyksynä Marteliuksen lähettämä tehomittaus tulos Marteliuksen putkistolla sekä omalla kokoonpanolla.
Tehot on moottorista, ei takapyöristä.

Aika lyhyeksi jäi nautinto autosta, ja kilometrejä kertyi vielä vähemmän noin 8kk auton oltua minulla ja noin 14-15 tkm, kun ongelmat alkoi.
Eli liityin tuohon joukkoon jolla on tyhjäkäynti-, vvti-, sytytyskatkos-, ym. Ongelmia.
Nyt kevättalvella vika alkoi vähitellen lievänä nykimisenä 2000rpm tuntumassa kun yrittää ajaa tasaisella nopeudella, sitten tuli heittelevä tyhjäkäynti- liikennevaloihin pysähtyessä sammuminen ja välillä kuin kolmella pytyllä käynti.
Kunnes mukaan tuli moottori-vika valon syttyminen ja joukko muita ihmeellisyyksiä kuten navigaattorin opastuskielen vaihtuminen Englanniksi, kännykkää USB:n kautta ladattaessa saattaa tulla herja:"USB:n virrankulutus ylittyi." tai jotain sinnepäin.
Moottorivalon syttyessä syttyvät myös yleensä aina cruisecontrol- ja luistonestovalot.
Toyotan huolto analysoi vikakoodit ja ne viittaavat VVTi:n toimintaan ja nollasivat vikakoodit ja lupasivat lähettää mailia tehtaalle, noin pari viikkoa sitten eikä ainakaan vielä minuun olla oltu yhteydessä.
Vika ei tietenkään koodit resetoimalla poistu vaan valojen syttyminen tihentyy ja lisäksi tuntuu että mitä lämpimämpi ilma, sen nopeammin.
Auto vihdoin kunnossa, takuukorjauksena vaihdettiin yhden pakopuolen nokka-akselin "venttiili"(en tiedä mikä palikka sieltä vaihdettiin mutta työ kesti vain puolisen tuntia.)
Auto tuntuu toimivan paremmin kuin koskaan, nykimiset häipyvät eikä vikakoodeja tule, kaiken lisäksi polttoaineen kulutus pieneni
Mikko (07-18-2014)
Old 07-11-2014, 05:20 AM   #41
Chris88

Drives: 2014 Subaru BRZ
Greetings from Estonia! I got my BRZ just few weeks ago from the Subaru dealer.
Very happy with it. I am planning to to upgrade some parts like intake, brakes and exhaust but haven't found any good dealers for aftermarket parts for Gt86 and BRZ nearby. Where have you guys ordered your parts from?

Chris88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 09:30 AM   #42
Hati59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris88 View Post
Greetings from Estonia! I got my BRZ just few weeks ago from the Subaru dealer.
Very happy with it. I am planning to to upgrade some parts like intake, brakes and exhaust but haven't found any good dealers for aftermarket parts for Gt86 and BRZ nearby. Where have you guys ordered your parts from?

Hi! And Welcome!
I sent you a private message.