follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > 1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ > BRZ First-Gen (2012+) -- General Topics

BRZ First-Gen (2012+) -- General Topics All discussions about the first-gen Subaru BRZ coupe

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2012, 11:26 PM   #29
ngabdala
Vortech Supercharged

Drives: WRB BRZ 6MT LTD
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
I'm not sure where everyone is coming up with a kill switch when the car is in motion. I clearly said it would be nice if they put the car in gear or put their foot on the brake that the car shuts down .

Anyways , I got what I wanted here, a good answer in 29 replies.

I hope you guys talking about the engine dying while driving and running over a duck and her ducklings, then smashing into kids, finally hitting a gas tanker which explodes feel smarter now sharing your wisdom.
Guff (12-16-2012)
Old 12-15-2012, 11:51 PM   #30
CTB727

Drives: 2013 Subaru BRZ
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
If he stalled somewhere 3-4 miles away without the key fob, you'd both be screwed
The Following User Says Thank You to CTB727 For This Useful Post:
ngabdala (12-15-2012)
Old 12-16-2012, 12:30 AM   #31
a.beck
Doing it wrong.

Drives: BRZ
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Oh, okay. While your tirade is amusing, I think if you'll calm down long enough to actually read what I wrote, you'll find I haven't contradicted myself at all, only respectfully and thoughtfully dismantled your over-exaggerated and poorly-thought-through argument.

Please do continue with the rage and name calling though. It really helps back up your points.

Also by the way, I AM an American. But never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Last edited by a.beck; 12-16-2012 at 12:54 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to a.beck For This Useful Post:
czar07 (12-16-2012), ngabdala (12-16-2012)
Old 12-16-2012, 12:49 AM   #32
CTB727

Drives: 2013 Subaru BRZ
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
The Following User Says Thank You to CTB727 For This Useful Post:
ngabdala (12-16-2012)
Old 12-16-2012, 01:55 AM   #33
ngabdala
Vortech Supercharged

Drives: WRB BRZ 6MT LTD
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Yeah so in this message not only did you cuss this guy out, but you insulted him and Australians by the words you typed.

You've shown how much of a jackass you are for the umpteenth time in this thread alone.

No one cares about you , here, or in your life. The fact you are so miserable makes me happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuxedoCartman View Post
Google is your friend. Americans know what I'm talking about; not my fault you have no fucking idea what goes on outside Fosters-ville.

I say this in full recognition of the rules of the forum, and would only state in my defense that it is not name calling, but a statement of fact. *ahem* You, sir, are a blithering idiot.

Let's start over. You say, "Hi, my name is Crocodile Trollee, and I think... " and I'll just ignore everything you say after that, because I'll know ahead of time that it's all just babbling idiocy.

Hey, you were the dumbass who posted this, stolen cause o this!" bit of rank stupidity... There was no fucking call for that. If you hadn't acted like such a fucking asshat, I would have explained to your the technical reasons Subaru wouldn't do what you wanted them to. Next time you want answers, do a search on here for "go fuck yourself".