follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Regional Forums > Northern California

Northern California NorCal

User Tag List
finch1750, go_a_way1, undefindedt

Old 04-29-2016, 10:51 AM   #7029
undefindedt
Hi.

Drives: 14' Asphalt
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by spike021 View Post
Not sure how many of you guys follow baseball but last night they announced that Dee Gordon is suspended for PED use. So lame.
I saw that on News.

Interesting
I like Toyota's
IG: undefindedt
undefindedt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to undefindedt For This Useful Post:
MisterSheep (04-29-2016)
Old 04-29-2016, 11:47 AM   #7030
Clipdat
Proud of BOXER

Drives: Subaru Boxer
Thanked 6,845 Times in 3,675 Posts
Mentioned: 199 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
What the fuck is wrong with BMW drivers? I live on a fairly busy street that always has cars parked on the side. Combine this with having to exit my driveway at an extreme angle to avoid scraping the front bumper.

Today I thought there was no traffic coming so I pulled out at my extreme left angle and began to straighten up to go right and I realized that there was traffic basically on top of me already. Normally when this happens, the cars will stop for the 5 seconds or so it takes me to get out and get going in my lane.

I thought this asshole in a BMW SUV was going to do the same so I'm starting to go and then I see that he's maneuvering to go around me even though he technically doesn't have enough room to do so without him going into the other oncoming traffic lane or hitting me. So I quickly put it in reverse and start backing up back into my driveway while giving him a WTF look and then realize that I'm now going back in completely straight because I had already straightened out.

Hear that lovely scrape sound of plastic on asphalt and realize that I'm now screwed and then scrape again when going back out. In the 2.5 years I've had this car I've scraped this area ONCE and now I just fucked it today thanks to this BMW prick who couldn't wait 5 seconds for me. Yes, I understand you can't see this area of the bumper unless you bend down and look, but it's the principal that this fucker couldn't have the common courtesy to do the right thing.

Then not even a minute later another BMW coming toward me in the opposite lane just completely pulled across both lanes and stopped in front of me. WTF?
Attached Images

Quote:
Originally Posted by humfrz
I'm old and lazy
Clipdat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Clipdat For This Useful Post:
BigFatFlip (04-29-2016), EAGLE5 (04-30-2016), MisterSheep (04-29-2016), overlookedx (04-29-2016)
Old 04-29-2016, 12:15 PM   #7031
finch1750
Undisputed El Presidente

Drives: Zenki 37J ZN6
Thanked 9,397 Times in 5,261 Posts
Mentioned: 374 Post(s)
Tagged: 33 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by spike021 View Post
Not sure how many of you guys follow baseball but last night they announced that Dee Gordon is suspended for PED use. So lame.
The interesting thing is ESPN said he is also inelligable for postseason. Has that always been part of the violation terms?

"Just like how a strut bar somehow enables you to corner 20MPH faster around a cloverleaf on-ramp, when the reality is, you can do it already but you just don't have to balls to do it." - CSG David
finch1750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 01:24 PM   #7032
BlaineWasHere
Grip>Drift

Drives: FRS
Thanked 1,749 Times in 918 Posts
Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clipdat View Post
What the fuck is wrong with BMW drivers? I live on a fairly busy street that always has cars parked on the side. Combine this with having to exit my driveway at an extreme angle to avoid scraping the front bumper.

Today I thought there was no traffic coming so I pulled out at my extreme left angle and began to straighten up to go right and I realized that there was traffic basically on top of me already. Normally when this happens, the cars will stop for the 5 seconds or so it takes me to get out and get going in my lane.

I thought this asshole in a BMW SUV was going to do the same so I'm starting to go and then I see that he's maneuvering to go around me even though he technically doesn't have enough room to do so without him going into the other oncoming traffic lane or hitting me. So I quickly put it in reverse and start backing up back into my driveway while giving him a WTF look and then realize that I'm now going back in completely straight because I had already straightened out.

Hear that lovely scrape sound of plastic on asphalt and realize that I'm now screwed and then scrape again when going back out. In the 2.5 years I've had this car I've scraped this area ONCE and now I just fucked it today thanks to this BMW prick who couldn't wait 5 seconds for me. Yes, I understand you can't see this area of the bumper unless you bend down and look, but it's the principal that this fucker couldn't have the common courtesy to do the right thing.

Then not even a minute later another BMW coming toward me in the opposite lane just completely pulled across both lanes and stopped in front of me. WTF?

You should see my bumper. Lol. It's missing more white paint than it has paint left.
Old 04-29-2016, 02:13 PM   #7033
undefindedt
Hi.

Uhm whats wrong with BMW drivers? They thing there so priviledged most of the time...thats what is wrong with them. At least in the USA
I like Toyota's
Old 04-29-2016, 03:12 PM   #7034
benrz
button pusher.

Drives: S.HB BRZ | TL
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quote:

The first cut is the deepest, baby I know. (hopefully you get that reference)

Agreed, BMW drivers are the worst. My sister-in-law unfortunately happens to be one lol.
benrz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to benrz For This Useful Post:
BigFatFlip (04-29-2016), MisterSheep (04-29-2016), svolo4 (04-29-2016)
Old 04-29-2016, 03:59 PM   #7035
BigFatFlip
sleep, drive, eat, repeat

Drives: '13 BRZ, '12 Outback
Thanked 3,796 Times in 1,981 Posts
Mentioned: 188 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quote:
What the fuck is wrong with BMW drivers?
First I want to applaud you for only scraping twice since owning given the area we live in. I'm pretty sure I scraped as I was pulling to my driveway from the dealer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaineWasHere View Post
You should see my bumper. Lol. It's missing more white paint than it has paint left.
Cone scrapes don't count Blaine

Quote:
Originally Posted by benrz View Post
The first cut is the deepest, baby I know. (hopefully you get that reference)

Agreed, BMW drivers are the worst. My sister-in-law unfortunately happens to be one lol.
Werd... I think there needs to be a distinction. BMW drivers with ~MY2005+ are the worst. I've met nothing but nice bmw owners with E34s, E36s, E46s and 2002s. Also, Audi owners come in a close 2nd.
BigFatFlip is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BigFatFlip For This Useful Post:
Clipdat (04-29-2016)
Old 04-29-2016, 04:44 PM   #7036
StayPuft209

Drives: Firestorm FR-S
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaineWasHere View Post
LOL you should see my bumper, there's almost no bottom left. Not sure if it haopen under my ownership or another's ��
StayPuft209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 04:57 PM   #7037
spike021

Drives: '17 Limited BRZ CWP w/ PP
Thanked 6,471 Times in 3,207 Posts
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by finch1750 View Post
The interesting thing is ESPN said he is also inelligable for postseason. Has that always been part of the violation terms?
I don't remember when it started but that's been the case for a few years at least I think.

Although if it's not a league rule it could be down to the team/org level and if they have rules for that kind of thing.
spike021 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to spike021 For This Useful Post:
finch1750 (04-29-2016)
Old 04-29-2016, 07:40 PM   #7038
BigFatFlip
sleep, drive, eat, repeat

Drives: '13 BRZ, '12 Outback
Thanked 3,796 Times in 1,981 Posts
Mentioned: 188 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Found some guy's wallet while I was out for a walk. Figured out he worked near by and returned it. He was so grateful, he bought me a taco truck burrito. I have a feeling only one of us is going to have a good weekend...

Karma works in mysterious ways
BigFatFlip is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BigFatFlip For This Useful Post:
benrz (04-30-2016), Clipdat (04-29-2016), PMok (04-29-2016), undefindedt (04-29-2016)
Old 04-29-2016, 07:47 PM   #7039
Clipdat
Proud of BOXER

Roach Coach burrito, eh? You live on the edge, don't you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFatFlip View Post
Found some guy's wallet while I was out for a walk. Figured out he worked near by and returned it. He was so grateful, he bought me a taco truck burrito. I have a feeling only one of us is going to have a good weekend...

Karma works in mysterious ways

Quote:
I'm old and lazy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clipdat For This Useful Post:
StayPuft209 (04-30-2016), undefindedt (04-29-2016)
Old 04-29-2016, 07:51 PM   #7040
undefindedt
Hi.

I've eaten at some pretty questionable roach coachs and i'm still kickin it....little off the edge but still alive
I like Toyota's
The Following User Says Thank You to undefindedt For This Useful Post:
Clipdat (04-30-2016)
Old 04-29-2016, 07:54 PM   #7041
Clipdat
Proud of BOXER

There was one that used to come daily when I worked in west oakland, I never got sick from it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by undefindedt View Post
I've eaten at some pretty questionable roach coachs and i'm still kickin it....little off the edge but still alive

Quote:
I'm old and lazy
Old 04-30-2016, 12:52 AM   #7042
Kaotic Lazagna

Drives: GR Corolla
Thanked 3,014 Times in 1,856 Posts
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:

Ouch. That sucks.

The bottom of my front bumper and associated parts down there look like that because of the gravel lot I have to park in at for work. #lowlifeproblems
Kaotic Lazagna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kaotic Lazagna For This Useful Post:
Clipdat (04-30-2016)