follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.)

User Tag List

Old 11-24-2016, 11:59 PM   #1
Ammunition

Drives: 2014 Scion FR-S
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
FS | TOM'S Spoiler (Painted, Black), Perfect Condition, Opti-Coated | RARE, JDM

ITEM | TOM'S Spoiler, Painted (Black - Paint Code D4S), Opti-Coated

CONDITION | Used, < 500m, Perfect Condition

ASKING PRICE | $242 OBO, Shipping Included (Within Contiguous United States - please, no buyers from outside the US unless you are willing to pay for the international shipping, customs, and are willing to research what that cost will be.)

I will include a roll of 3M double-sided tape with the spoiler.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DESCRIPTION | I have a TOM'S rear spoiler for sale - painted in D4S (Raven) black, so it will fit well with any body color.

I had it opti-coated before it was installed, so the paint is in absolutely perfect condition. This is a beautiful, elegant, and low-profile piece. I really love this spoiler, and I'm most impressed with the quality and craftsmanship that TOM's put into it.

I waited almost three months for this spoiler to be made-to-order, and shipped from Japan. This is a very rare piece - I don't know of any other (non-carbon) in the US.

The spoiler was installed on my car for only a short time. It installs easily with 3M double-sided tape, and is dynamic in that you have some play in where you want to position it (I installed it flush with the edge, but it will sit farther back, if desired.)

This spoiler cost me over $330 with paint and shipping from Japan, and another $35 to opti-coat it (in addition to the lead time to receiving it.)

I would love for this piece to go to a good home. It will only require new 3M tape (which I will include with your purchase), but honestly the spoiler came off so cleanly that I think it could be re-installed as-is with heat and an adhesive promoter (see images.)

My only reason for selling it is that I simply did not feel that it fit with the rest of the styling, and over-all achieved look of my car that I'm going for; I bought it on a whim as there were very few real images of the spoiler available.

PHOTOS |

ADDITIONAL IMAGES | Available Here - http://imgur.com/a/Ueypx

NOTATION | I try to price fairly, and at a lower cost than the actual worth of the part, for the sake of the buyer. I am always open to rational, compelling counter-offers. That being said, please do not waste my time, nor your own with low-ball offers, or 'feeler' offers if you aren't commited to wanting to purchase the part - thank you for your understanding in that regard.

The method of payment will be through PayPal, or I will be happy to arrange a local pick-up if you reside in, or are willing to travel to the greater Portland, Vancouver area.

Please feel free to PM me with any questions, or if you'd like additional pictures taken of the spoiler at a specific angle, etc. It is currently off the car and ready to be shipped.

Thanks,
Ammunition

Last edited by Ammunition; 12-02-2016 at 06:56 PM.
Ammunition is offline   Reply With Quote