follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Old 09-12-2015, 05:49 PM   #1
ZOMFGAARON
A Demon

Drives: Raven GT86
Thanked 1,321 Times in 701 Posts
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Craven Speed and Platypus License Plate Mount Review

This Review is for my overall experience with Craven Speed and specifically their Platypus License Plate Mount

First off i'd like to offer praise to [MENTION] Kellen@craven
He was quick to reply to all my inquiries and answered all the questions I had prior to shipment.

Onwards to the shipment, I was lucky enough to get provided this mount simply for a review and so far I love it.

I received it packaged extremely well! Shipment was also sent extremely quick I received it within 2 days!

Now getting to the quality of the item, simply put it's outstanding!!

I previously had a mount on my car that I already believed to be extremely good quality and didn't think it could get much better for the price.

Then I received this mound and picking it up my mind was instantly changed.

The overall weight of the product speaks for itself it has a very sturdy and ridged build compared to my previous mount which if you push it hard enough would bend.

Most peoples concerns in with a mount such as this is the limited movement and not being able to adjust it to your personal preference.
While I see peoples point in this I don't see it as an issue.
I believe the design and placing of it out of the box is perfect, bends of the mount match the bumper.

Here's some pictures with it installed.

Overall i'm 100% satisfied with this mount.
But there are some suggestions and feedback that I feel would improve the overall product.

First I think it should come with some anti-seize grease for the mounting bolt.
Also making the mounting bolt black instead of silver/metal finish just to make it look like a more complete and flowing product.

Other then that this item is perfect.
ZOMFGAARON is offline   Reply With Quote