follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing

Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing Relating to suspension, chassis, and brakes. Sponsored by 949 Racing.

User Tag List

Old 09-22-2019, 02:40 AM   #15
norcalpb

Drives: 2013 BRZ, 2023 Model 3
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Just get endlinks OP. I’d personally do whiteline or Racer-X
norcalpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 01:03 PM   #16
Tristor

Drives: 2017 Subaru BRZ Limited
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by B.RUDY.Z View Post
jesus you forum guys sure are toxic aren't you pretty sure you’re just jealous we get more attention on the streets as oppose to a car that looks like its straight out the dealership. respect the car scene man, some people want to look different from others and some want to pop their hood simply to flex their +5hp mishimoto cold air intake. now as much as i have in mind, i’m not going to continue on and make a little kid out of myself just as you did yourself. now if you don't mind i’m going to go lay frame on the streets and pipe your girl under the sheets <3
The only thing that’s toxic is doing stupid shit for attention. It just shows you weren’t raised right, got no self-esteem or good sense. I’m sure lots of other broken people adore you for that, too. It’s just sad, and the fact you’d think anyone is jealous of that is both comical and revolting. Good luck being a useless fuccboi.
Tristor is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tristor For This Useful Post:
sugoi (09-23-2019)
Old 09-27-2019, 02:33 AM   #17
B.RUDY.Z

Drives: 2014 Subaru BRZ Limited
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristor View Post
The only thing that’s toxic is doing stupid shit for attention. It just shows you weren’t raised right, got no self-esteem or good sense. I’m sure lots of other broken people adore you for that, too. It’s just sad, and the fact you’d think anyone is jealous of that is both comical and revolting. Good luck being a useless fuccboi.
you act like i give a single fuck about what you have to say lmao. and what does building a stance car have to do with not being raised right and having no self-esteem you dumbass. clearly just making shit up which i’m guessing is all you do in the forum cause you ain't got nothing better to do. for all i know, based on your vocabulary you sound like a fucking geek which would explain why you consider the 86 such a sPoRtS cAr. perhaps YOURE the one with a low self-esteem so you come onto here to feel accepted just because you give your useless fucking opinion every now and then. hopefully someone puts you in your place and you realize you ain't shit.
B.RUDY.Z is offline   Reply With Quote