follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Regional Forums > Northwest

Northwest AK, ID, OR, WA

User Tag List

Old 03-31-2022, 12:57 PM   #1
Ammunition

Drives: 2014 Scion FR-S
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
PIR Auto Swap Meet This Weekend

Hey Folks! Anyone attending the PIR Auto Swap Meet going on this weekend (Thurs, 3/31 - Sat, 4/2)?

A buddy of mine works for Crazy Bronco Man (CBM) Designs and has a vendor booth, said I could bring some parts if I wanted to try to sell them. Would be nice to offload some parts I've been holding onto that are too difficult/expensive to ship - JDL Catted UEL, LegSport spoiler, BuddyClub tail lights, wheels, etc.

Never been to PIR's swap meet, so wasn't sure what the turn out is for 86 folks or if many of us are there to buy - anyone here plan on going or have experience with this?

Hope ya'll are doing well!

Last edited by Ammunition; 03-31-2022 at 01:11 PM.
Ammunition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2022, 05:59 PM   #2
m.box.design

Drives: 2013 Whiteout FRS
Thanked 1,662 Times in 933 Posts
Mentioned: 107 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammunition View Post
Hey Folks! Anyone attending the PIR Auto Swap Meet going on this weekend (Thurs, 3/31 - Sat, 4/2)?

A buddy of mine works for Crazy Bronco Man (CBM) Designs and has a vendor booth, said I could bring some parts if I wanted to try to sell them. Would be nice to offload some parts I've been holding onto that are too difficult/expensive to ship - JDL Catted UEL, LegSport spoiler, BuddyClub tail lights, wheels, etc.

Never been to PIR's swap meet, so wasn't sure what the turn out is for 86 folks or if many of us are there to buy - anyone here plan on going or have experience with this?

Hope ya'll are doing well!
Whoa, been years since I've seen you or your car. What parts have you added/taken off your car? Lmk what you have, I might be interested in some parts.
m.box.design is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to m.box.design For This Useful Post:
Ammunition (04-01-2022)
Old 04-01-2022, 12:31 PM   #3
Ammunition

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.box.design View Post
Whoa, been years since I've seen you or your car. What parts have you added/taken off your car? Lmk what you have, I might be interested in some parts.
It has been a difficult few years for me with health and family stuff, I kinda slipped away from the forums and pretty much keep my car stored outside of the spring and summer. Wasn't driving it much throughout the main parts of COVID to save money on insurance, and I bought my mom's '05 V8 4Runner to have something that I could drive in the winter and for adventures - been focusing on my 2022 Yamaha YZF-R7 moto I upgraded to last July!

There booth number is 2332 if anyone is interested, I'll be there around noon until it closes today, and all day from the AM tomorrow. It's right across from the outhouses I'm told, so easy to find.

I will be bringing my TOM's spoiler, LegSport spoiler, RCE Yellow springs, Rally Armor mudflaps, BuddyClub tail lights (original USDM spec), McGard lug nuts, Whiteline front camber bolt kit, and hopefully I have time to get my JDL Catted UEL header down from the attic before I go.

Lots of small parts like Modellista tail light covers, Rays Gramlights center caps, Enkei center caps, JDM clear side markers, aftermarket brand clear flat/flush side markers, lots of other smaller stuff and some random motorcycle parts from my previous bike (Honda CBR300R).

If anyone is attending feel free to come check out my parts or just say hi and chat and grab some swag from my freebie bag!

Last edited by Ammunition; 04-01-2022 at 12:43 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ammunition For This Useful Post:
Ultramaroon (04-01-2022)
Old 04-01-2022, 12:41 PM   #4
Ammunition

As for parts I've added since you've last seen the car - RokBlokz shorty mudflaps, Enkei GTC02 wheels (black), Valenti V2 tail lights (smoked), and I disconnected the front side markers and had them paint-matched to the body color (since I hate them! ) along with the front badge.