follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons

User Tag List

Old 01-29-2014, 09:27 PM   #1
mike the snake

Drives: 2013 BRZ
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Robispec Radiator/oil cooler NEW $800 or trade for NEW FB oil cooler kit.

The Robispec didn't work with my Full blown turbo kit. It didn't allow enough clearance between the radiator and downtube without doing some custom fitting of the radiator (moving it forward) and so I've switched to the FB radiator.

This Robispec was installed, and used for maybe an hour. The fans died on the dyno, so the car never even got past the beginnings of dyno tuning. I'd still consider it new, as it was never driven with, basically just installed and removed.

Included is the radiator/oil cooler, and takeoff plate, and whatever fittings come with the kit.

I paid $1085 for this kit. I'll sell it for $800 or trade for a NEW oil cooler kit. Preferrably a Full Blown oil cooler kit for the BRZ.
mike the snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 05:46 PM   #2
createluck

Drives: 2013 Subaru BRZ Limited 6MT
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I have sent you a couple of PM's. Let me know. I have the Full Blown for trade.

QUOTE=mike the snake;1490206]The Robispec didn't work with my Full blown turbo kit. It didn't allow enough clearance between the radiator and downtube without doing some custom fitting of the radiator (moving it forward) and so I've switched to the FB radiator.

This Robispec was installed, and used for maybe an hour. The fans died on the dyno, so the car never even got past the beginnings of dyno tuning. I'd still consider it new, as it was never driven with, basically just installed and removed.

Included is the radiator/oil cooler, and takeoff plate, and whatever fittings come with the kit.

I paid $1085 for this kit. I'll sell it for $800 or trade for a NEW oil cooler kit. Preferrably a Full Blown oil cooler kit for the BRZ.[/QUOTE]
createluck is offline   Reply With Quote