follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Forced Induction

Forced Induction Turbo, Supercharger, Methanol, Nitrous

User Tag List

Old 04-15-2014, 10:47 PM   #729
Zach3794

Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S, Raven, Manual
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KraftWerks View Post
Glad everything is good! We always trying to move as fast as we can.

Why you shouldn't worry so quickly when dealing with Kraftwerks:
I'm personally responding to this from home, my 8-5 work day was over hours ago. We are not a small 3 person backyard shop. We receive heavy amounts of phone calls, emails, regarding sales, tech support, dealers, etc. Everyone has a job to keep both the business running and the customers happy.

Please understand, we answer emails and messages in the order received. If you are thorough in your email with your questions, issue, purchase or concerns we can proceed quicker. After we provide a response, your email goes to the back of the line as every customers email is equally important. Pictures are also very helpful. Please recognize you may not be the only person that has to speak with us at that exact moment. Our emails also may not be instant due to company web securities or spam mail.

Now, if you are calling and not getting a hold of a person we might be in in the lobby helping a walk in customer, in the warehouse putting your order together, or with R&D for information we do not have at our finger tips, or we're on the other line. We can assure you we are not out having drinks with buddies at 2:00pm on a Tuesday, or hanging out in the shop messing with our own cars, while you are in need of service.

We're closed for the night to eat, see our spouses or families, and sleep so we can be in the office by 8:00am to do it all over again.

-Goodnight Everyone
As someone that works at an online auto parts distributor of sorts, I can attest to your statement and personally back it up. We get hundreds of emails a day and about 10% of them contain enough information to actually reach a solution for the customer without following up several times for more details. Taking the calls of customers is only a small slice of the pie like you say, at any given moment I could be in the warehouse, fulfilling a will call order, in a meeting, or juggling three calls.

The mere fact that you're posting outside of your normal business hours is testament enough...after 9 hours of work every day I simply turn my phone/email off.

Keep up the great cs, guys

http://www.delicioustuning.com/node/209
Kraftwerks Supercharged
Zach3794 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Zach3794 For This Useful Post:
KraftWerks (04-16-2014)
Old 04-15-2014, 11:18 PM   #730
digital_assassin

Drives: 2013 FR-S Matte Orange
Mentioned: 168 Post(s)
KW people are a bunch of stand up dudes.
digital_assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to digital_assassin For This Useful Post:
Kakawate (04-16-2014)
Old 04-15-2014, 11:29 PM   #731
kuhlka

Drives: 2013 BRZ Limited AT
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by KraftWerks View Post
Glad everything is good! We always trying to move as fast as we can.

Why you shouldn't worry so quickly when dealing with Kraftwerks:
I'm personally responding to this from home, my 8-5 work day was over hours ago. We are not a small 3 person backyard shop. We receive heavy amounts of phone calls, emails, regarding sales, tech support, dealers, etc. Everyone has a job to keep both the business running and the customers happy.

Please understand, we answer emails and messages in the order received. If you are thorough in your email with your questions, issue, purchase or concerns we can proceed quicker. After we provide a response, your email goes to the back of the line as every customers email is equally important. Pictures are also very helpful. Please recognize you may not be the only person that has to speak with us at that exact moment. Our emails also may not be instant due to company web securities or spam mail.

Now, if you are calling and not getting a hold of a person we might be in in the lobby helping a walk in customer, in the warehouse putting your order together, or with R&D for information we do not have at our finger tips, or we're on the other line. We can assure you we are not out having drinks with buddies at 2:00pm on a Tuesday, or hanging out in the shop messing with our own cars, while you are in need of service.

We're closed for the night to eat, see our spouses or families, and sleep so we can be in the office by 8:00am to do it all over again.

-Goodnight Everyone
The fact that you responded the same day is a testament to your customer service. Kudos.
kuhlka is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kuhlka For This Useful Post:
grostoine (04-16-2014), KraftWerks (04-16-2014), Zach3794 (04-15-2014)
Old 04-16-2014, 12:37 AM   #732
grostoine

Drives: Subaru BRZ
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuhlka View Post
The fact that you responded the same day is a testament to your customer service. Kudos.
Could not have said better....
grostoine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to grostoine For This Useful Post:
KraftWerks (04-16-2014)
Old 04-16-2014, 03:54 AM   #733
glamcem

Drives: 2022 BRZ Limited
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
I've received my kit today ..woot!

I would like to thank @Excelerate Performance for great communication and competitive pricing
glamcem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to glamcem For This Useful Post:
captain_jack (04-16-2014), KraftWerks (04-16-2014), mit_peid (04-17-2014)
Old 04-18-2014, 09:39 AM   #734
zoth

Drives: 2013 BRZ Premium Dark Gray Metallic
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Put me in I ordered yesterday at Moto-East with Flex Kit & Tune.
zoth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to zoth For This Useful Post:
captain_jack (04-18-2014)
Old 04-18-2014, 09:54 AM   #735
grostoine

I would like to thank Kraftwerks to have taking care of my problem RAPIDLY. They are great people who care's about their customers. Thanks A LOT again !!!

I will have update when my car will be tune!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grostoine For This Useful Post:
Calum (04-18-2014), glamcem (04-19-2014)
Old 04-18-2014, 01:47 PM   #736
cobrabyte

Drives: 2013 BRZ, 2002 WRX
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Garage
Putting out a feeler... think I'm selling my BRZ and, as a result, will not be needing the KW kit I have. It's brand new and hasn't been installed. I'm looking for $3100 plus shipping. If you're interested, drop me a line.

I also have an FA20Club liquid-to-liquid oil cooler that uses a Laminova oil cooler unit... brand new, never installed. Paid $1050 for it... will let it go for $800 plus shipping. It's currently $950 on their site.

I'm working on my WRX and am looking at picking up an STI as a second car, so the BRZ must go. I'll post details on it when I'm closer to selling it.

Thanks!
Old 04-18-2014, 02:01 PM   #737
post_break
Professional Smartass

Drives: White Out FRS
Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobrabyte View Post
Putting out a feeler... think I'm selling my BRZ and, as a result, will not be needing the KW kit I have. It's brand new and hasn't been installed. I'm looking for $3100 plus shipping. If you're interested, drop me a line.

I also have an FA20Club liquid-to-liquid oil cooler that uses a Laminova oil cooler unit... brand new, never installed. Paid $1050 for it... will let it go for $800 plus shipping. It's currently $950 on their site.

I'm working on my WRX and am looking at picking up an STI as a second car, so the BRZ must go. I'll post details on it when I'm closer to selling it.

Thanks!
1st in line.
post_break is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to post_break For This Useful Post:
sw20kosh (04-21-2014)
Old 04-20-2014, 10:48 PM   #738
captain_jack

Drives: '13 raven frs, '10 taco,09 gsxr 600
Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
Ok so I have some questions for you guys. Is anyone's back of the mounting bracket got this grease from the idle pulleys on it? It seems the grease has gotten warm and even dripped down onto the metal pan. Granted I also have some grime from the road and a small exhaust leak, but the big part under the blower is a little unnerving. Now I cleaned it completely today and I will watch it daily. I planned on calling kraftwerks tomorrow as well just wondered if anyone else has had this problem.Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1398048495375.jpg
Views: 797
Size:  55.9 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1398048510799.jpg
Views: 805
Size:  49.3 KB

may the schwartz be with you....
captain_jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 11:35 PM   #739
grostoine

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain_jack View Post
Ok so I have some questions for you guys. Is anyone's back of the mounting bracket got this grease from the idle pulleys on it? It seems the grease has gotten warm and even dripped down onto the metal pan. Granted I also have some grime from the road and a small exhaust leak, but the big part under the blower is a little unnerving. Now I cleaned it completely today and I will watch it daily. I planned on calling kraftwerks tomorrow as well just wondered if anyone else has had this problem

may the schwartz be with you....
It can be your rotrex. Mine was broken and oil was coming from the back of the rotrex and could not see it installed. I could see the oil dripping but not where it came from. Uninstalled it and inspect it!!!

I wanted to know if any of you tried to take the BPV and turn it into a BOV. I think I'm gonna try but wanted your feedback first!
Old 04-20-2014, 11:38 PM   #740
zoth

Drives: 2013 BRZ Premium Dark Gray Metallic
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by grostoine View Post

I wanted to know if any of you tried to take the BPV and turn it into a BOV. I think I'm gonna try but wanted your feedback first!
What he said..
zoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 12:12 AM   #741
mit_peid
Boosted Noob

Drives: '13 FRS MT KW SC, '05 4Runner 4WD
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
The bit of internet research I did on it seemed to tell me BOV on a S/C is a bad idea. For S/Cs you're supposed to use a BPV like the one that came with the KW kit or if you're going for higher boost, one of those Vortech BPVs. Uncertain about the physics/science behind it all though.
Old 04-21-2014, 12:17 AM   #742
captain_jack

Drives: '13 raven frs, '10 taco,09 gsxr 600
Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by grostoine View Post
It can be your rotrex. Mine was broken and oil was coming from the back of the rotrex and could not see it installed. I could see the oil dripping but not where it came from. Uninstalled it and inspect it!!!

Well i thought that at forst after seeing yours, however it clearly is from the pulleys as it spins it onto the intake rube a bit. Like i said i planned on calling kraftwerks tomorrow as well and if i need to pull it i will. Thanks for the reply.

sent from your mom
captain_jack is offline   Reply With Quote