follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Miscellaneous

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2014, 04:58 AM   #1
ryuusei

Drives: Scion FR-S
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Joyetech eVic + KangerTech Protank II + 3 Juices + Case Vape Kit *Like New*

Hello Folks,

I am selling my vape kit which is very basic. Mainly it is kept at the office and I never took it out of the office for personal use. I don't use it anymore and when I did it was very light usage as it was always kept inside the drawer. It only has been through a full charge 2 or 3 times only for the past half year. I stopped smoking and I honestly don't need it anymore. Hoping to pass it on to someone who will use it much more often that I will.

The Kit includes a Joyetech eVic which has adjustable voltage. Replaceable unit, and has all accessories in its original box. There are no wear or scratches on the vape. KangerTech Protank-II is pretty much great for what I had paid for retail. Blows some decent clouds and always wet to absorb juice from its wicks. No leaks, has two different Ohm coils, glass tank, and polished tube. Probably by far one of the best tanks I have and also comes with a brand new drip tip which can be interchangeable. As for juice I have three bottles; Ice Berry for the menthol taste, Summer Berry, and Pina Colada. They are all 0mg and all three of them has more than half a bottle of juice in them. Lastly is the eGo case which is a padded zipper case with three retainer mesh pockets to hold your vape, juice, tanks, etc. on the go. Zero wear on the case and in perfect condition. It is a great gift to someone who wants to stop smoking like I did.

It is $100 obo and retail this whole set costs just shy of $200. I just want to pass it onto someone who can use it. It is fully clean for the next user.