follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > 1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ > Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum

Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum The place to start for the Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 | GT86

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2018, 02:52 AM   #1
ZAZ

Drives: 2012 ZN6 86GT
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
A month and 2000 country km in

In a word "Tiring to drive"
Might be quick, might go round corners well but on country Victoria scourier roads driving one for a couple hours is fatiguing.
The road noise is horrendous.
And every surface plays a different tune.
Everyone wants to see what the car is and the tonka toys and bmw suvs want to over take you or tailgate you.

Brakes are awesome and if you are tailgated you risk getting shunted up the backside.
Could explain why so many are on gumtree parts for sale in wreckers, ten last count.

Still dont understand why 580 are for sale out of 20,000 delivered in OZ.
Disproportionate over representation percentage.
Must be some pretty dissatisfied folks out there.

Watched the top gear video boring...

Watched the 86 gt races on tv and saw one do the old gp trick and run up over the rear wheel of another 86 and flip over onto its roof spiining like an old vw top lol.

I pulled off the crap wheels and fitted my eight inch enkeis off my GT4 and potenza V rated tyres and now it is no longer a drifter.

All in all a keeper six years old 5000 km and it goes in the shed to preserve for the future and try to drive on foam bitumen only.

To the fast and furious would be racers out there dont stuff the resale prices like the celica gt4 and suzuki gtis please!

Last edited by ZAZ; 09-09-2018 at 03:02 AM.
ZAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ZAZ For This Useful Post:
bcj (09-09-2018)