follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
86SPEED
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Scion FR-S Forum | Subaru BRZ Forum | Toyota 86 GT 86 Forum | AS1 Forum - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons


User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-27-2016, 09:29 AM   #1
charged86
Senior Member
 
charged86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Drives: whiteout gt86 2015 IS350fsport
Location: northern kentucky. cincy
Posts: 1,927
Thanks: 2,154
Thanked 694 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
OEM fuel system parts altenator pulleys etc

I have several oem engine parts left over from my turbo built engine build they include the following $500 for everything plus ship or best offer. willing to sell individually.

OEM:

manifold
throttle body
upper engine harness
alternator
alternator bracket
tensionor pulley
Fuel injector ECU
port injectors with stock rails
another set of factory injectors
set of coil packs
both knock sensors

AFTERMARKET
Sold

__________________
INSTAGRAM @Boostindub www.youtube.com/boostindub

Last edited by charged86; 10-08-2016 at 07:06 PM.
charged86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 11:24 PM   #2
charged86
Senior Member
 
charged86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Drives: whiteout gt86 2015 IS350fsport
Location: northern kentucky. cincy
Posts: 1,927
Thanks: 2,154
Thanked 694 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Bump
__________________
INSTAGRAM @Boostindub www.youtube.com/boostindub
charged86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 11:27 PM   #3
Ultramaroon
bromatic train injury
 
Ultramaroon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Drives: a 13 e8h frs
Location: vantucky, wa
Posts: 20,464
Thanks: 30,174
Thanked 19,798 Times in 10,892 Posts
Mentioned: 758 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)
The DI computer is factory calibrated to compensate for the variance in each of the direct injectors. Are you selling those as a set?
__________________
Ultramaroon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 12:57 PM   #4
charged86
Senior Member
 
charged86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Drives: whiteout gt86 2015 IS350fsport
Location: northern kentucky. cincy
Posts: 1,927
Thanks: 2,154
Thanked 694 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultramaroon View Post
The DI computer is factory calibrated to compensate for the variance in each of the direct injectors. Are you selling those as a set?

I have them as well. I was able to swap computers from the pullout motor i bought which was bad and used my original computer. Where did you read that. because you can order DI injectors and there is no recomondation to purchase a new computer. They arent even sold as a set.
__________________
INSTAGRAM @Boostindub www.youtube.com/boostindub
charged86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 04:00 PM   #5
Ultramaroon
bromatic train injury
 
Ultramaroon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Drives: a 13 e8h frs
Location: vantucky, wa
Posts: 20,464
Thanks: 30,174
Thanked 19,798 Times in 10,892 Posts
Mentioned: 758 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by charged86 View Post
I have them as well. I was able to swap computers from the pullout motor i bought which was bad and used my original computer. Where did you read that. because you can order DI injectors and there is no recomondation to purchase a new computer. They arent even sold as a set.
http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showt...54#post2713154

I take @Spartarus' words as gospel but I'll look for "official" references to this tonight.

Please accept my apology in advance if I fail to confirm.
__________________
Ultramaroon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ultramaroon For This Useful Post:
Spartarus (10-03-2016)
Old 10-03-2016, 04:36 PM   #6
charged86
Senior Member
 
charged86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Drives: whiteout gt86 2015 IS350fsport
Location: northern kentucky. cincy
Posts: 1,927
Thanks: 2,154
Thanked 694 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultramaroon View Post
http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showt...54#post2713154

I take @Spartarus' words as gospel but I'll look for "official" references to this tonight.

Please accept my apology in advance if I fail to confirm.
the injectors that go to that icu i believe are still mounted on my built motor which i will part out soon. But i was unaware they all match.
__________________
INSTAGRAM @Boostindub www.youtube.com/boostindub
charged86 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to charged86 For This Useful Post:
Ultramaroon (10-03-2016)
Old 10-03-2016, 08:53 PM   #7
Spartarus
...Just add nauseum
 
Spartarus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Drives: 2003 (AP1) S2000
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 545
Thanks: 309
Thanked 769 Times in 334 Posts
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by charged86 View Post
the injectors that go to that icu i believe are still mounted on my built motor which i will part out soon. But i was unaware they all match.
I'll clarify.

According to the manual

Each direct injector has a stratified flow number stamped on it. These must match the number programmed into the IDU for each cylinder.

There are separate part numbers for each version of the direct injector, starting with SU00304460 for the ones stamped "1"

The IDU is still useful if you simply put a sticky note on it with cylinder number and injector stamp number. For each of the 4 cylinders.
__________________
Inline 4 is best 4

There are many ways to displace.

-Spartarus
Spartarus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spartarus For This Useful Post:
Ultramaroon (10-03-2016)
Old 10-04-2016, 10:05 AM   #8
charged86
Senior Member
 
charged86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Drives: whiteout gt86 2015 IS350fsport
Location: northern kentucky. cincy
Posts: 1,927
Thanks: 2,154
Thanked 694 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
@ichitaka05 can i ask what happened to the classifieds? this is the second set of things i am currently selling. both threads have people coming on my thread throwing doubt and misconceptions at the items i am selling. I am simply selling an Item. I am following the rules set forth by the moderator. I dont understand why its ok to come where i am selling a item and the person who has no intention of buying my item comes on here and saying this and that. That dosent seem fair. If you arent looking to purchase my item how is it fair to come on my thread and say oh hey you cant sell that because blah blah blah. I am not out here to deceive anyone at anytime for any amount of money. If you dont like what im selling MOVE ON.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartarus View Post
I'll clarify.

According to the manual

Each direct injector has a stratified flow number stamped on it. These must match the number programmed into the IDU for each cylinder.

There are separate part numbers for each version of the direct injector, starting with SU00304460 for the ones stamped "1"

The IDU is still useful if you simply put a sticky note on it with cylinder number and injector stamp number. For each of the 4 cylinders.
__________________
INSTAGRAM @Boostindub www.youtube.com/boostindub
charged86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 11:56 AM   #9
ichitaka05
Site Moderator
 
ichitaka05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Drives: ichi 86 Project
Location: Middle of No where
Posts: 17,570
Thanks: 5,113
Thanked 13,090 Times in 6,074 Posts
Mentioned: 530 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by charged86 View Post
@ichitaka05 can i ask what happened to the classifieds? this is the second set of things i am currently selling. both threads have people coming on my thread throwing doubt and misconceptions at the items i am selling. I am simply selling an Item. I am following the rules set forth by the moderator. I dont understand why its ok to come where i am selling a item and the person who has no intention of buying my item comes on here and saying this and that. That dosent seem fair. If you arent looking to purchase my item how is it fair to come on my thread and say oh hey you cant sell that because blah blah blah. I am not out here to deceive anyone at anytime for any amount of money. If you dont like what im selling MOVE ON.
Not sure about other thread, but this thread I didn't see any issue. They asked a question & clarified the reason why asking that question. They're not doubting or stating you're scamming.
__________________
ichitaka05 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ichitaka05 For This Useful Post:
charged86 (10-04-2016)
Old 10-08-2016, 12:21 PM   #10
charged86
Senior Member
 
charged86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Drives: whiteout gt86 2015 IS350fsport
Location: northern kentucky. cincy
Posts: 1,927
Thanks: 2,154
Thanked 694 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
bump
__________________
INSTAGRAM @Boostindub www.youtube.com/boostindub
charged86 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Delicious Tuning Flex Fuel Kit Mark 1+ Fuel Pressure Safety System DeliciousTuning Software Tuning 20 06-09-2016 06:21 AM
Fuel system questions. Boost-A-pump/stock fuel lines for engine swap Toxicmilk45 Engine, Exhaust, Transmission 4 12-14-2015 04:52 PM
Dynosty Fuel System Upgrades- Billet Fuel Rails!!! Dustin@Dynosty Forced Induction 4 10-08-2014 10:00 AM
Dynosty FR-S/BRZ Fuel System Upgrades! Deatschwerks DW65C Fuel Pump Dustin@Dynosty Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons 3 08-21-2012 04:53 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.