follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > 1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ > Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum

Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum The place to start for the Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 | GT86

User Tag List

Old 11-15-2013, 06:38 PM   #43
bkblitzed
is better than you

Drives: 2013 raven FRS
Thanked 1,347 Times in 745 Posts
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by uEih View Post
What are you talking about? Having a drink and waiting 2 hours is drunk now? And if blowing a 0 is not perfect then i don't know what is.
most of that guys post are negative lol
bkblitzed is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bkblitzed For This Useful Post:
uEih (11-15-2013)
Old 11-15-2013, 06:42 PM   #44
uEih

Drives: CBS Subaru BRZ Limited
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkblitzed View Post
Kinda assumed that already with the post before the one he quoted me, assuming people aren't wearing seatbelts. Really come on? Don't assume unless you know the whole story. haha.
uEih is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 06:45 PM   #45
Whitigir
Banned

Drives: 450 awhp twin turbo vr4
It is great that you are walking away from this. Any chance you can rebuild this car ? LS1 engine up ?He...heheh.... you know ?

Most of the times, left turn drivers that cause the accident is at fault

Anyways, after all the accidents of all kinds that i have seen, your is not a dumb, reckless one.

I have seen people lost traction at the corners and Bam...or lost traction on gravel, and or on wet road....all kinds.

I mean any accident are BAD and BAD, but I hope people Respect their cars, and learn with it in a parking lot or so, before pulling something not to be proud of on the street, and get into an accident.

The traffic law was made to protect everyone. Your experience, and respects to your car and skills will protect you!

Both of those will only leave the Unfortunates out to be involved in any kind of Accident. I am sad for you/your unfortunate, and also glad that you are Alright.

Be well, recover fast, so you can do all kind of fun stuff. Oh, and remember to slap that Van drivers with as many Dumb tickets, violations, insurance compliments as much as you can.
Whitigir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 07:06 PM   #46
Tromatic
Banned

Drives: FR-S
Thanked 1,728 Times in 786 Posts
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by uEih View Post
What are you talking about? Having a drink and waiting 2 hours is drunk now? And if blowing a 0 is not perfect then i don't know what is.
When or where did I say that? Very defensive. You drink a lot, don't you? And drive while impaired as well, no? For what it's worth, when I'm in charge, DUI will be a roadside execution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkblitzed View Post
Sorry, I do tend to respond that way to stupidity. Yet the qeustion remains for the OP. I got the "impression" from his words that he may not have been wearing a seat belt.

Note for the stupid: I'm not calling the OP stupid.
Tromatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 07:36 PM   #47
uEih

Drives: CBS Subaru BRZ Limited
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tromatic View Post
When or where did I say that? Very defensive. You drink a lot, don't you? And drive while impaired as well, no? For what it's worth, when I'm in charge, DUI will be a roadside execution.

Sorry, I do tend to respond that way to stupidity. Yet the qeustion remains for the OP. I got the "impression" from his words that he may not have been wearing a seat belt.

Why would even bring the topic of killing anyone in if you're not assuming that I drove impaired? You really don't even know what you're saying and assuming again that I drink a lot and drive impaired. I'm glad you're not in charge, you're probably those power hungry people that think they're above the law and assume everything. About the seatbelt, why would you even assume that? You're just going all over the place, where did you get the impression of him not wearing a seatbelt?

I'm defensive because it's kinda wrong to assume these things when you really don't know what went on.
uEih is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 07:40 PM   #48
zoomzoomers

Drives: 2013 Subaru SWP BRZ Limited 6AT
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Sorry for your loss, but you're ok and that's what really matters. You're young, you'll see that after the shock wears off, everything will pretty much work themselves out.
Man Law#17:A man in the company of a hot, seductively dressed, woman MUST remain sober enough to fight!

MODS: AVO tubes + filter, Cusco (F) strut brace w/ MC brace, Perrin CBE, Subaru OEM trunk tray, Grimmspeed front license re-locator & hood struts and Beatsonic rear cam.
zoomzoomers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 07:43 PM   #49
zc06_kisstherain

Drives: SWP BRZ
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Garage
glad you are ok. yeah be careful next time.
zc06_kisstherain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 07:54 PM   #50
KamakazeProject

Drives: 2014 Firestorm FRS
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
We're you wearing the seatbelt? I just get the impression you were not.
yes i had my seatbelt on lol.
KamakazeProject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 07:59 PM   #51
KamakazeProject

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitigir View Post
It is great that you are walking away from this. Any chance you can rebuild this car ? LS1 engine up ?He...heheh.... you know ?

Anyways, after all the accidents of all kinds that i have seen, your is not a dumb, reckless one.

I have seen people lost traction at the corners and Bam...or lost traction on gravel, and or on wet road....all kinds.

I mean any accident are BAD and BAD, but I hope people Respect their cars, and learn with it in a parking lot or so, before pulling something not to be proud of on the street, and get into an accident.

The traffic law was made to protect everyone. Your experience, and respects to your car and skills will protect you!

Both of those will only leave the Unfortunates out to be involved in any kind of Accident. I am sad for you/your unfortunate, and also glad that you are Alright.

Be well, recover fast, so you can do all kind of fun stuff. Oh, and remember to slap that Van drivers with as many Dumb tickets, violations, insurance compliments as much as you can.
Yep any type of accidents are bad either your at fault or it is the other persons fault, and im glad i came out relatively unharmed. Yep thats why i hired a lawyer to do the dirty work and slap the other driver for as much as they can, while i try and continue my life. and for the rebuilding part, no since i technically did not own it ( was only on my 5th month of lease) mercury is gonna take my car on tuesday and im guessing auctioning it off. im removing my coils and hoping they are still in working condition this next few days

I personally dont like driving in the rain because so many accidents occur when it hasnt rained in a while especially in my area always 1 accident when rain hits, i just stay inside stay warm and play video games! I dont drive to places every hour of the day, i barley had around 2700 miles in 4 months lol!

Last edited by KamakazeProject; 11-15-2013 at 09:08 PM.
Old 11-15-2013, 08:03 PM   #52
KamakazeProject

Quote:

i was wearing a seat belt of course when this accident happened.
Old 11-15-2013, 08:47 PM   #53
Vincenttam
WtsTofu

Drives: Ultramarine fr-s
I've been there done that. I really feel your pain, had my previous car for about a month, got stupid and crashed really hard. Four people in the car, i was also 21 but unlike you i was stupid, inpatient and fearless. That night changed everything for me. It didn't set in until the next day, i cried and vented but it was all my fault. No exscuses. Almost flipped the car and flew down a hill, 1am, raining hard, 1 car street and a car full of people. That night i almost killed four people including myself if it wasn't for my car being a few feet towards my right that my front bumper was able to catch onto the fence's post and fling me into someone's gate. Knocked another car car away. My car = total loss, their car = total loss, private property damage, city property damage. Only thing good was i had full coverage but i had to sit for the next three years with a marked insurance and knowing it was all my fault.

Do you mind if i can ask whos at fault? I'm glad you're ok though.
Vincenttam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 08:49 PM   #54
Vincenttam
WtsTofu

Drives: Ultramarine fr-s
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitigir View Post

They guy was leasing the car. Doubt he has enough to rebuilt and do an engine swap. Insurance will either give money back and reposes the car, or let you keep the car with (not enough) on the side. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but how much do they give back if you choose to keep the car??
Vincenttam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 08:59 PM   #55
KamakazeProject

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincenttam View Post
I've been there done that. I really feel your pain, had my previous car for about a month, got stupid and crashed really hard. Four people in the car, i was also 21 but unlike you i was stupid, inpatient and fearless. That night changed everything for me. It didn't set in until the next day, i cried and vented but it was all my fault. No exscuses. Almost flipped the car and flew down a hill, 1am, raining hard, 1 car street and a car full of people. That night i almost killed four people including myself if it wasn't for my car being a few feet towards my right that my front bumper was able to catch onto the fence's post and fling me into someone's gate. Knocked another car car away. My car = total loss, their car = total loss, private property damage, city property damage. Only thing good was i had full coverage but i had to sit for the next three years with a marked insurance and knowing it was all my fault.

Do you mind if i can ask whos at fault? I'm glad you're ok though.
thats terrible, glad you survived that thankfully there was no pile up as there was no cars behind me so it was just a 2 car collision.

As for knowing who is at fault its only been 2 days, but as of right now im entirely sure its the other persons fault for making an illadvised left turn with oncoming traffic (my light was still green when i crossed), as you know double yellow lines represents a raised median or barrier and you are not allowed to cross it for any reason.