follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Off-Topic Discussions > Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]

Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] For all off-topic discussion topics.

User Tag List

Old 12-14-2014, 11:30 AM   #71
1GiantTurtle
Space for Rent

Drives: 2014 6MT ToyoBaru86ScionMonogram?
Thanked 1,136 Times in 526 Posts
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew025 View Post
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the*USA*and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Instagram: 86turtle
1GiantTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 1GiantTurtle For This Useful Post:
Andrew025 (12-14-2014), brandonblt2 (12-16-2014), JB86'd (12-15-2014), Ultramaroon (12-14-2014)
Old 12-14-2014, 12:33 PM   #72
extrashaky

Drives: 2014 BRZ Limited
Thanked 5,618 Times in 2,266 Posts
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
I am trained in gorilla warfare
extrashaky is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to extrashaky For This Useful Post:
8R6 (12-15-2014), Andrew025 (12-14-2014), brandonblt2 (12-16-2014), HunterGreene (12-15-2014), JB86'd (12-15-2014), Kiske (01-29-2015), Koa (12-15-2014), MidnightRunner (01-29-2015), Sarlacc (12-15-2014), Tcoat (12-14-2014), Teseo (12-14-2014), Ultramaroon (12-14-2014)
Old 12-14-2014, 12:40 PM   #73
Tcoat

Drives: 2020 Hakone
Thanked 108,283 Times in 46,456 Posts
Mentioned: 2495 Post(s)
Tagged: 50 Thread(s)
Attached Images

1GiantTurtle (12-14-2014), HunterGreene (12-15-2014), JB86'd (12-15-2014)
Old 12-14-2014, 09:52 PM   #74
Mini Cooper S

Drives: '16 MX5 rip '14 FRS
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the*USA*and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. A roomble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. me crew be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o' newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil twat, innit? ima ****e fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.
Mini Cooper S is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mini Cooper S For This Useful Post:
Andrew025 (12-14-2014), JB86'd (12-15-2014), Tcoat (12-15-2014)
Old 12-14-2014, 10:44 PM   #75
AznKirby
Are you 20/20?

Drives: Hopes and dreams
Thanked 1,310 Times in 703 Posts
Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Down, copypasta warriors, down.

IG: @MonKehC
AznKirby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 11:13 PM   #76
Andrew025

Drives: Neptune GR86
Thanked 3,505 Times in 1,806 Posts
Mentioned: 60 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini Cooper S View Post
ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. A roomble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. me crew be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o' newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil twat, innit? ima ****e fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.

What the darn-diddily-doodily did you just say about me, you little witcharooney? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Springfield Bible College, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret mission trips in Capital City, and I have over 300 confirmed baptisms. I am trained in the Old Testament and I’m the top converter in the entire church mission group. You are nothing to me but just another heathen. I will cast your sins out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in Heaven, mark my diddily-iddilly words. You think you can get away with saying that blasphemy to me over the Internet? Think again, friendarino. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of evangelists across Springfield and your IP is being traced by God right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggorino. The storm that wipes out the diddily little thing you call your life of sin. You’re going to Church, kiddily-widdily. Jesus can be anywhere, anytime, and he can turn you to the Gospel in over infinity ways, and that’s just with his bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in preaching to nonbelievers, but I have access to the entire dang- diddily Bible collection of the Springfield Bible College and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your sins away off the face of the continent, you diddily-doo satan-worshipper. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you from the Heavens, maybe you would have held your darn-diddily-fundgearoo tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re clean of all your sins, you widdillo-skiddily neighborino. I will sing hymns of praise all over you and you will drown in the love of Christ. You’re farn-foodily- flank-fiddily reborn, kiddo-diddily.
Old 12-14-2014, 11:40 PM   #77
Ultramaroon
義理チョコ

Drives: a 13 e8h frs
Thanked 36,521 Times in 18,922 Posts
Mentioned: 1107 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)
Quote:
What the darn-diddily-doodily did you just say about me, you little witcharooney? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Springfield Bible College, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret mission trips in Capital City, and I have over 300 confirmed baptisms. I am trained in the Old Testament and I’m the top converter in the entire church mission group. You are nothing to me but just another heathen. I will cast your sins out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in Heaven, mark my diddily-iddilly words. You think you can get away with saying that blasphemy to me over the Internet? Think again, friendarino. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of evangelists across Springfield and your IP is being traced by God right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggorino. The storm that wipes out the diddily little thing you call your life of sin. You’re going to Church, kiddily-widdily. Jesus can be anywhere, anytime, and he can turn you to the Gospel in over infinity ways, and that’s just with his bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in preaching to nonbelievers, but I have access to the entire dang- diddily Bible collection of the Springfield Bible College and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your sins away off the face of the continent, you diddily-doo satan-worshipper. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you from the Heavens, maybe you would have held your darn-diddily-fundgearoo tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re clean of all your sins, you widdillo-skiddily neighborino. I will sing hymns of praise all over you and you will drown in the love of Christ. You’re farn-foodily- flank-fiddily reborn, kiddo-diddily.
tl:dr I'll smite the fuck outta you.
Ultramaroon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 11:40 PM   #78
PBlack09

Drives: 2015 Scion FR-S Firestorm
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Garage
Wtf happened to this thread?
PBlack09 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PBlack09 For This Useful Post:
eddieflyinv (12-17-2014), Koa (12-15-2014)
Old 12-15-2014, 05:32 AM   #79
Tcoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBlack09 View Post
Wtf happened to this thread?
Exactly what needed too!
Ultramaroon (12-15-2014)
Old 12-15-2014, 01:49 PM   #80
HunterGreene
Hail Magnet

Drives: Firestorm FR-S: "Artemis"
Thanked 3,195 Times in 1,633 Posts
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SquadRogue View Post
I was in my car, and saw the RPM going up and down heating it up. Then I was waiting for so long because I really want to take good care of this beautiful car. So I realized after waiting for so long, that it stopped at a certain RPM and never moved. Then I said to myself I should go to the dealership and test drive the car and see where the RPM is at when I turn their car on, if their RPM is lower then the RPM my car is at. Then there's a problem.

Point of this thread is just another nitpicking perfection for my vehicle to completely make sure its in perfect condition.
I literally spend 20 minutes finding a good parking spot for this baby. I write down the license plate numbers of the vehicles that park next to me.
For so many reasons here, it is people like you that make this forum entertaining and terrible all at the same time.

1) Good on you for wanting to take care of this car, so .
2) As has been pointed out, you could have read the manual or (ed) this forum and found the answer to be nominally between 650 and 1000 RPM.
3) If you actually knew anything about cars other than "this car is gorgeous" (which, of course, it is), you would know that not every vehicle is perfect and some have quirks that are just the result of the mass-production process. Not every car is exactly the same rolling off the factory floor.
4) Its good that you document the cars next to you, but good luck proving that one car or the other gave you a dent, since parking lots are not usually considered long-term storage. If I came out and saw you writing down my license plate number, I would a) ask you why the hell you were doing that, and b) likely come away from that conversation thinking "douche."

/rant.

Now, back to the turtle memes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoat View Post
It has priests in it?
HunterGreene is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HunterGreene For This Useful Post:
1GiantTurtle (12-15-2014), Tcoat (12-15-2014)
Old 12-15-2014, 01:59 PM   #81
Koa
Sweeper

Drives: '02 RA Bugeye | '15 FRS
Thanked 1,488 Times in 788 Posts
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Garage
this thread started to deliver, but once the pressure got turned up, is falling flat on its face. Kinda like the TD04 in my old rex. 6/10 wouldn't read again. Bonus points for turtle memes and that gorilla gif
Koa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Koa For This Useful Post:
Tcoat (12-15-2014), Ultramaroon (12-15-2014)
Old 12-15-2014, 02:09 PM   #82
OnkelC

Drives: 2017 Fiesta ST
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Garage
OnkelC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 02:18 PM   #83
Tcoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koa View Post
this thread started to deliver, but once the pressure got turned up, is falling flat on its face. Kinda like the TD04 in my old rex. 6/10 wouldn't read again. Bonus points for turtle memes and that gorilla gif
Hmmmm at what point do you feel it started to fail?
We value your feedback as our only goal to ensure a more pleasurable and fulfilling, ludicrous thread derailment for all forum users.
Attached Images

Andrew025 (12-15-2014), Haeb (12-16-2014), Koa (12-15-2014), Ultramaroon (12-15-2014)
Old 12-15-2014, 02:57 PM   #84
Andrew025

Drives: Neptune GR86
Thanked 3,505 Times in 1,806 Posts
Mentioned: 60 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koa View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoat View Post
Hmmmm at what point do you feel it started to fail?
We value your feedback as our only goal to ensure a more pleasurable and fulfilling, ludicrous thread derailment for all forum users.
Please give me all 10s on the survey otherwise Tcoat beats me.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk