follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)

Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) Discussions about cosmetic mods.

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2017, 01:30 AM   #15
Pekingduck

Drives: 4 wheels
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole View Post
Not surprised. Unless it's a part out, I cant see why anyone would want to part ways with it. I was worried about comfort with it due to the smaller thumb rests, but it's about on par with the stock one. Might be a big less comfy, but it's been about a year since I've even looked at my stock wheel. Maybe I'll pick it up just to double check.
Yeah I agree if you have a trd wheel I wouldn't give up unless parting out the car. I thought thumb placement might had been an issue, but after I drove a bit I don't foresee it. I think the trd leather might be to soft and I am afraid it might scratch from my ring.

Last edited by Pekingduck; 05-06-2017 at 02:43 PM.
Pekingduck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pekingduck For This Useful Post:
Decimus (08-24-2022)