follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.)

User Tag List

Old 03-27-2012, 01:36 PM   #1
eikond
Wish Nissan made one

Drives: '13 WRB BRZ Premium
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Trunk Swap in Midwest? Looking for ltd with WRB spoiler

I know this is a little pre-mature, but I can't see the harm in testing the waters to see if anyone might be interested. If mods disagree.. go ahead and move/delete the thread.. no big deal.

I'm getting a premium WRB BRZ. My trunk lid will have no spoiler. I'm wondering if anyone getting a Limited with spoiler might prefer not to have the deck lid and perhaps wish to trade with me.

I split time between Akron, OH and Detroit, MI. But would be willing to drive to meet someone anywhere in the midwest for the most part.

I know there is the issue about trunk lids having a VIN# stamped on them. I don't think I care much about that. I don't intend to put this car in moth balls and wait for it to turn into a collectors item.. so I'm not too worried about having all matching vins. We could do a written explanation with both person's signatures to explain the change and I think that would sufficient to satisfy someone's curiousity if they were worried about it being in an accident or something.

So, if anyone is interested, let me know..

Thanks
eikond is offline   Reply With Quote