follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments

User Tag List
Beat-Sonic

Old 10-24-2015, 05:11 PM   #1
Jrohit

Drives: 2013 FRS 10 Series #2072 (6MT)
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Beatsonic

I just want to say how happy I am with Beat-Sonic. There have been numerous times where I have spoken with Eric of Beat-Sonic and he has helped me out so much. I got the mount, M8 phone holder, a tablet holder. Then when I was experiencing problems with loose fitting, they sent over extra "stickers" to make the fitting a little tighter. I've just upgraded to another phone, and I knew right away what I was going to buy first.

The cellphone holder is the best I've seen. I don't like the ones that stick on the windshield, and I wanted something that was right next to the radio. It works great, I use it every single day for maps, music, etc. There's no obstructions to charging the phone, and my driving experience has changed because of it.

I just wanted to say thanks to Eric at Beat-Sonic for just great service and fast response.
Beat-Sonic (10-26-2015)
Old 10-26-2015, 02:08 PM   #2
Beat-Sonic

Drives: Toyota and Lexus
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrohit View Post
I just want to say how happy I am with Beat-Sonic. There have been numerous times where I have spoken with Eric of Beat-Sonic and he has helped me out so much. I got the mount, M8 phone holder, a tablet holder. Then when I was experiencing problems with loose fitting, they sent over extra "stickers" to make the fitting a little tighter. I've just upgraded to another phone, and I knew right away what I was going to buy first.

The cellphone holder is the best I've seen. I don't like the ones that stick on the windshield, and I wanted something that was right next to the radio. It works great, I use it every single day for maps, music, etc. There's no obstructions to charging the phone, and my driving experience has changed because of it.

I just wanted to say thanks to Eric at Beat-Sonic for just great service and fast response.

We feel very honored to read this review. It's a privilege to be able to serve this specialized community and we will continue to do what we can to be a positive contributor. Thank you @Jrohit
Beat-Sonic is offline   Reply With Quote