follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments

User Tag List

Old 05-14-2014, 07:57 AM   #99
reno

Drives: 86 GTS Aero
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
thought i would drop a note... i ordered quite a few things back in the day when it was still listed as concept3
delivered to AU on the other side of the world with no problems, everything working fine

haven't had an issue with communication, and although i was about to go with switchbacks - was nice enough to inform me that it wouldn't actually fit with the AU models unless some modifications had to be made... and i ended up not purchasing them.

have also messaged him inquiring about other parts, and although i did not go through with the order, still got quick and prompt responses

+1 from me
reno is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to reno For This Useful Post:
Vicious LED (05-14-2014)
Old 05-14-2014, 03:58 PM   #100
giants130

Drives: Silver/Argento BRZ Limited A/T
Well, I ordered from vicious led about 2 weeks ago and was told it was going to be "in the mail" about a 9 days ago.. however there was no actual proof of shipment or tracking number provided..Since then haven't received any replies and cant get a hold of any support team. Lost as to whats going on with my package or where it is at the moment...is it normal to wait more than 2 weeks for a package thats "in stock"?
giants130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 04:13 PM   #101
Vicious LED
Banned

Drives: Scion FR-S Asphalt
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by qtwre View Post
I just ordered and received the Helix side markers. This is my third order from Vicious.

I have to say, my first two orders were as late as last year, and, after I made my order for the side markers, I noticed some of the negative posts in this thread and it made me nervous. that was unnecessary though because I received them (in Canada) a week and a day after placing my order. That's some very good speed.

I installed them last night and the fitment and quality seems good. No complaints at all. It was a smooth transaction with a good product.
Thanks for your feedback, we truly appreciate it Glad everything worked out smoothly, and we definitely appreciate you taking the time to inform the community about your positive experience with us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reno View Post
thought i would drop a note... i ordered quite a few things back in the day when it was still listed as concept3
delivered to AU on the other side of the world with no problems, everything working fine

haven't had an issue with communication, and although i was about to go with switchbacks - was nice enough to inform me that it wouldn't actually fit with the AU models unless some modifications had to be made... and i ended up not purchasing them.

have also messaged him inquiring about other parts, and although i did not go through with the order, still got quick and prompt responses

+1 from me
Thank you as well for your feedback! Glad everything is still working properly on your ride We are glad to have been a part of your build, and look forward to potentially helping out in the future with any other parts should you need them. Thanks for taking time out of your day to post this!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants130 View Post
Well, I ordered from vicious led about 2 weeks ago and was told it was going to be "in the mail" about a 9 days ago.. however there was no actual proof of shipment or tracking number provided..Since then haven't received any replies and cant get a hold of any support team. Lost as to whats going on with my package or where it is at the moment...is it normal to wait more than 2 weeks for a package thats "in stock"?
Hi there, we received your message and will PM you back shortly.
Vicious LED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 05:06 PM   #102
MooKz

Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S Firestorm Red
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
I sent a PM as well in reference to my Valenti Tail lights that I received damaged.. It's good to see you guys on here responding.. Very comforting at least! Check your PM

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
MooKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 11:30 AM   #103
MooKz

Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S Firestorm Red
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
@Viciousled I been waiting on some contact from you regarding the Valenti Tail lights that I ordered and received cracked for $300.. You opened an insurance claim and told me to send them back to you so I did that and spent another $25 to ship them to you. You said I'd get a credit and my bank has told me I am able to receive the credit.. But it's been months and I haven't.. Help please

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
MooKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 03:29 PM   #104
giants130

Quote:
Hi there, we received your message and will PM you back shortly.
5 days later, still no reply... and no sign of my package
Old 05-19-2014, 03:34 PM   #105
Maverick22

Drives: 2013 Rocketbunny GT86
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
I'd be pissed. Communication and honesty are very important when running a business.
Maverick22 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Maverick22 For This Useful Post:
giants130 (05-19-2014)
Old 05-19-2014, 07:22 PM   #106
FRS-HHH
igotthatpurp

Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Garage
So far im unhappy with the business ive done with you guys. i paid you over $600 and im still missing my spec-d headlights..almost 3 weeks and you keep BSing me about my lights and dont ship anything out. Exactly a week ago you just stopped responding to my messages. can you please refund me since you are not doing anything about my lights? Be the better person and fix this issue please.
FRS-HHH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 07:22 PM   #107
FRS-HHH
igotthatpurp

Garage
Quote:
ive been waiting 3 weeks
Old 05-19-2014, 07:52 PM   #108
giants130

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRS-HHH View Post
ive been waiting 3 weeks
5 days since they told me on this post they would be pm ing me back "shortly", i ordered $500 tail lights from them 20 days ago! Its not the actual shipping time its just the fact that theres not even been proof of shipment sent to me and i've been trying to get a hold of them for 2 weeks now to no avail.. At this point i wouldn't be surprised if they held out on me another week or two before finally getting back to me
Old 05-20-2014, 08:20 AM   #109
FRS-HHH
igotthatpurp

Garage
Quote:
5 days since they told me on this post they would be pm ing me back "shortly", i ordered $500 tail lights from them 20 days ago! Its not the actual shipping time its just the fact that theres not even been proof of shipment sent to me and i've been trying to get a hold of them for 2 weeks now to no avail.. At this point i wouldn't be surprised if they held out on me another week or two before finally getting back to me
We on the same boat ..Unfortunately we were the unlucky ones to get fucked over.
Old 05-20-2014, 09:19 AM   #110
FRSNewb

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRS-HHH View Post
So far im unhappy with the business ive done with you guys. i paid you over $600 and im still missing my spec-d headlights..almost 3 weeks and you keep BSing me about my lights and dont ship anything out. Exactly a week ago you just stopped responding to my messages. can you please refund me since you are not doing anything about my lights? Be the better person and fix this issue please.
Spec-Ds are on backorder with fteightysix until mid-June so I wouldn't be surprised if Vicious LED is experiencing the same delays

I pre-ordered mine months ago from fteightysix and absolutely love them, best damn looking headlights out there! Patience my friend
Old 05-20-2014, 09:47 AM   #111
FRS-HHH
igotthatpurp

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRSNewb View Post
Spec-Ds are on backorder with fteightysix until mid-June so I wouldn't be surprised if Vicious LED is experiencing the same delays

I pre-ordered mine months ago from fteightysix and absolutely love them, best damn looking headlights out there! Patience my friend
i dont mind waiting but communicate with me on the delay. Dont keep bsing me saying they have been shipped and i have yet to get the lights or any type of tracking information.
Old 05-23-2014, 04:14 AM   #112
FRS-HHH
igotthatpurp

Garage
bump

Tags
vicious ledon't, y'all got got