follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments

User Tag List

Old 09-20-2016, 02:25 AM   #1
Chronology

Drives: 13' Satin White Pearl BRZ
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up 86Speed

I just wanted to say what great service, purchasing and delivery I had with @86SPEED (https://www.86speed.com/). I gave them a call and spoke with Christian, he took the time out to talk over a few ideas I had and direction I wanted to take my car in terms of aero and looks.

Not only did Christian help me with my purchase, but he was open to showing me all price range of products, example: I wanted to upgrade the rear end in terms of lighting. I liked the Valenti Jewel LED (REVO) with the smoked lens. He was 100% honest about lead times on getting that specific item and offered a paring of the red housing + the Valenti red housing lower break/reverse light. I was a bit skeptical and just installed them today and they look AMAZING!

I also picked up a few other items ill list below, all items where packed wonderfully, no damage to any of the items. I ordered on Sept 15th and got half the items on Sept 18th. Not bad at all! I assume that the other items are taking a bit longer due to not shipping directly, maybe from ECUTeck / Moto East delays, but since I don't know I just waned to point out other possibilities.

Items Purchased:

SUPER Bright License Plate Lights LED housings for Scion FR-S / Subaru BRZ

Installed and amazing! I have a rear view camera and with the BRZ's limited lights at night the view was still dim, now its feels like the Daymakers on a Harley.

VALENTI JEWEL LED TAIL LAMP REVO - TTS86Z-CR-2

Worth every penny. So far from my locals I am the only one to have them (that I have seen) and the turn signal and quality are amazing. SUPER simple install. It did require a re-pin, and it does require a a calm temper

Valenti Reverse Bar Clear w/Red Housing

Once again a quality product, very bright. I haven't modded it for V2 or V3, Ill keep it the way it is for now.

Not Received

Moto-East BRZ/ FR-S/ GT86 Flex Fuel Kit
EcuTek- for FRS and BRZ
Moto-East Tune

Sorry for no pictures, ill update tomorrow night.
RS*R Sport-I w/custom spring rate / Cusco Front/Rear Sways, Cusco Diff Brace / Cusco Power Brace (Rear/Front/Upper/Lower) / JDL UEL Headers / INVIDIA Q300 Ti / Valenti Revo Tails and rear backup/ EcuTek / Moto-East Flexfuel / Moto-East E85 tune
Chronology is offline   Reply With Quote