follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2014, 09:26 PM   #85
ICEBONEZ

Drives: '13 WRB 6MT BRZ Limited
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
I'm in the financial services industry and this goes to show the old saying that when you give great service people will tell 1 friend. Give bad service and they tell 20. It's so important to fix mistakes and OWN things, not make empty promises behind your keyboard.
Xerious (05-06-2014)
Old 05-05-2014, 09:51 PM   #86
Jyn
Noob

Drives: FR-S Mammogram
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerious View Post
Ben

I've sent you direct emails with no replies which is why I post here and in the other thread. This is the only way I get a response from you. Also the status you just provided me is the first I've heard you tell me that the switchbacks are on back order and that that you don't have a working led for my smoked side markers. Would you consider that good customer service where I have to continually request updates on the status of my order? You could have told me that a long time ago. You told me you were waiting for the side markers to arrive and now you're telling me your waiting for my switchbacks.

Tell you what, why don't you give me a full refund since you haven't shipped anything yet and we'll call it even. I don't want to report Dark Vapor to the State of Nevada as a company that does bad business. I've seen enough complaints here and elsewhere but I'm not going to air any of that here. I'll focus on my personal situation. I'd rather buy from a more reliable vendor that I've already had successful transactions with.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
I know I'm a broken record on this, but file a Paypal dispute. Even if it's past the 30 days, file it for non-shipped product. Calling Paypal gets better service than filing online, if you're serious about getting your money back. Then be sure to leave feedback on his iTrader account.
Jyn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jyn For This Useful Post:
ICEBONEZ (05-05-2014), Xerious (05-06-2014)
Old 05-06-2014, 01:18 AM   #87
Xerious
Speed Chaser Thrill Seekr

Drives: 2014 Asphalt Monogram FR-S 6MT
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyn View Post
Did you file a Paypal dispute? That's how I got him to do something - if not, they should refund.
Yup, already done.
Xerious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 12:50 PM   #88
Seungify

Drives: Scion FR-S Whiteout Automatic
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Still waiting for a reply, sigh.
Seungify is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 04:50 PM   #89
ICEBONEZ

Drives: '13 WRB 6MT BRZ Limited
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Garage
I have PM'd Vicious to see if he wants to "right his wrongs". He has replied once wanting me to buy new parts with a 1/2 off store credit and I informed him that isn't appropriate given that I paid full price for bad parts. We shall see if he does make things right. Also, he hasn't addressed the issue of ruining my turn signal lenses from bad switchback LEDs. If he does the right thing and address his issues, I'd be happy to revise feedback and give credit where credit is due, but not sooner.
Old 05-06-2014, 06:55 PM   #90
Xerious
Speed Chaser Thrill Seekr

Drives: 2014 Asphalt Monogram FR-S 6MT
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICEBONEZ View Post
I have PM'd Vicious to see if he wants to "right his wrongs". He has replied once wanting me to buy new parts with a 1/2 off store credit and I informed him that isn't appropriate given that I paid full price for bad parts. We shall see if he does make things right. Also, he hasn't addressed the issue of ruining my turn signal lenses from bad switchback LEDs. If he does the right thing and address his issues, I'd be happy to revise feedback and give credit where credit is due, but not sooner.
The bad switchback s scare me as that is one of the items I ordered. Were a lot of people affected by it?

Xerious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 11:51 PM   #91
Vicious LED
Banned

Drives: Scion FR-S Asphalt
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICEBONEZ View Post
I offered you the same exact offer we offered you months ago when you started harassing us before. I don't see why you think we would change our mind now simply because you started a hate mob against us - if you really think gathering more people against us just to try and bully us into giving you free stuff would work, you were sorely mistaken. Extortion is not taken kindly by us. You literally are asking the same things you asked us months ago after we have already given you our original answer - either take the offer we gave you, or leave it be. We have no problem either giving you 50% off of a new set of switchbacks or 50% of the value of the switchbacks you purchased in store credit for the bulbs you purchased over a year ago that you broke - we are not going to sit here and give you brand new bulbs for free for something you bought over a year ago. That is NOT how this works; try going to Walmart and buying something and then a year later trying to get a free replacement because you broke it - they won't give you a free replacement either. By offering you 50% store credit or 50% off of a new pair we are showing a gesture of goodwill, which by your standards isn't good enough for you. I'm sorry this isn't up to your standards, but it's what we are offering you. If you're not interested in it, then I'm sorry but that's the offer on the table. I'm not sure why you think we'd change our offer now; just because you gather a mob of people to try and make us look bad, it will not intimidate us.

Edit: And mods, please note that this particular member simply looks like he is trying to extort us for free parts. This is the second time he pulled this scenario, and frankly it is wrong. @Hachiroku @Dave-ROR @ichitaka05
Vicious LED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 12:14 AM   #92
eddieEndo
Smokin on Dat Endo

Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S Whiteout
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerious View Post
The bad switchback s scare me as that is one of the items I ordered. Were a lot of people affected by it?

its like the bulbs were made for a different car, to fit them into the housing you have to SHOVE them in there scratching the housing, and then the connection doesnt exactly "click" in and remains SUPER loose
Old 05-07-2014, 01:02 AM   #93
Vicious LED
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieEndo View Post
its like the bulbs were made for a different car, to fit them into the housing you have to SHOVE them in there scratching the housing, and then the connection doesnt exactly "click" in and remains SUPER loose
Those were our old revisions. We've since changed out the bulbs we used, long, long ago, and we no longer have that issue.
Old 05-07-2014, 01:46 AM   #94
Ryan86
Road Warrior

Drives: Toyota 86 Satin Pearl White
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
I ordered smoked Helix markers with led globes in the Grouo Buy.

Vicious LED communicated well and sent my package to SA within a day of ordering. Package arrived 10 days later which is average lead time from the US.
Product is excellent and bulbs work perfect.

Thanks Vicoius great service.
Ryan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ryan86 For This Useful Post:
Vicious LED (05-07-2014)
Old 05-08-2014, 03:20 PM   #95
Jyn
Noob

Drives: FR-S Mammogram
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Left feedback on buyer's page. Got negative feedback in return.

Hard to say how professional this seller is - reports of scamming, deceit, and experiencing first hand just how vindictive and hypersensitive the seller can be.

And to answer the response that the seller will undoubtedly come back with - ViciousLED, you left me negative feedback because you claim my dispute is with not receiving a refund on shipping. That's not the main reason why I left you bad feedback. I'll bold it to make it clear: I left you bad feedback because I had to escalate a Paypal dispute to get you to send me a non-defective product.
Jyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 04:50 PM   #96
eddieEndo
Smokin on Dat Endo

Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S Whiteout
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyn View Post
Left feedback on buyer's page. Got negative feedback in return.

Hard to say how professional this seller is - reports of scamming, deceit, and experiencing first hand just how vindictive and hypersensitive the seller can be.

And to answer the response that the seller will undoubtedly come back with - ViciousLED, you left me negative feedback because you claim my dispute is with not receiving a refund on shipping. That's not the main reason why I left you bad feedback. I'll bold it to make it clear: I left you bad feedback because I had to escalate a Paypal dispute to get you to send me a non-defective product.

this is already his second name on ft86club, forgot what he used to go by but already a redflag
Old 05-09-2014, 09:44 PM   #97
Vicious LED
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieEndo View Post
this is already his second name on ft86club, forgot what he used to go by but already a redflag
We changed our name almost a year ago from Concept 3 LED because of a conflict with another company that we were unaware of - Concept 3 Performance out of California. We had no idea that another company was using that name, and we decided that it would be in both of our companies best interest if we just changed our name to something different so as to avoid conflict. It's not like we changed our name due to having a bad reputation with a previous name or what-not, so that's not really anything that should be considered a "redflag"...gotta get all the facts straight before trying to bash us
Old 05-14-2014, 06:43 AM   #98
qtwre

Drives: White FR-S
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
I just ordered and received the Helix side markers. This is my third order from Vicious.

I have to say, my first two orders were as late as last year, and, after I made my order for the side markers, I noticed some of the negative posts in this thread and it made me nervous. that was unnecessary though because I received them (in Canada) a week and a day after placing my order. That's some very good speed.

I installed them last night and the fitment and quality seems good. No complaints at all. It was a smooth transaction with a good product.
qtwre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to qtwre For This Useful Post:
Vicious LED (05-14-2014)

Tags
vicious ledon't, y'all got got