follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Forced Induction

Forced Induction Turbo, Supercharger, Methanol, Nitrous

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2014, 04:42 PM   #43
raven1231

Drives: 2013 Firestorm FR-S, 2016 DGM WRX
Thanked 3,118 Times in 1,667 Posts
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
So much college love fest and butt hurt going on here.... Just do what you want. Running 350 wheel should be safer than running more, however, you still obviously run a risk of breaking shit when going FI. Good luck in whatever the hell it is you end up doing.
raven1231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 07:16 PM   #44
Mikeez
Engineering Student

Drives: Scion FR-S 2015
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
Whatever Frenchman you don't need to tell me what to suggest either, it's solid advice for a boy not having life experience. Understand English structure better maybe you'd have realized nothing was said as "a must".

I don't really need strong English structures for what I am doing. Don't think your English is any better.

Quote:
Yup we all knew everything when we were your age you're right, they're your screw ups to be had please proceed. If you understood English well and were more mature you'd understand it was advice I was not telling you what to do...

1.) Being older and having more vehicles and real life experience does in fact hold truth that's reality.
2.) You made the thread, initially that shows you don't understand the path needed, correct?

If you didn't want suggestions or opinions then next time don't post since it's "'your life" and apparently you know best.

Who do you think you are man, you're a lame kid.
Mikeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 07:45 PM   #45
MidnightRunner

Drives: 2013 BRZ
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Finish school, get a career, a house then think of such toys....
I agree 100%. Everybody always wants advice, except when the advice isn't in line with what they want to hear.
MidnightRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MidnightRunner For This Useful Post:
OICU812 (11-10-2014), raven1231 (11-10-2014)
Old 11-09-2014, 08:29 PM   #46
Team86

Drives: 2015 Scion FR-S
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Finish school, get a career, a house then think of such toys....
Quote:
Yup we all knew everything when we were your age you're right, they're your screw ups to be had please proceed. If you understood English well and were more mature you'd understand it was advice I was not telling you what to do...

1.) Being older and having more vehicles and real life experience does in fact hold truth that's reality.
2.) You made the thread, initially that shows you don't understand the path needed, correct?

If you didn't want suggestions or opinions then next time don't post since it's "'your life" and apparently you know best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightRunner View Post
I agree 100%. Everybody always wants advice, except when the advice isn't in line with what they want to hear.
It might have been an advice but it seemed like you wanted me to live my life how you say i should. But you took it way off topic. I agree that I wanted some advice and suggestions, but regarding the turbo kits, fuel, and other parts for my car. Not some advice on what I should be doing before I even think about that and how im supposed to live my life. Thank you.

Last edited by Team86; 11-09-2014 at 10:19 PM.
Team86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 09:25 PM   #47
OICU812
Just a dude

Drives: Scion FR-S 2013
Thanked 1,188 Times in 852 Posts
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Garage
You
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeez View Post
I don't really need strong English structures for what I am doing. Don't think your English is any better.

Who do you think you are man, you're a lame kid.

Kid??...

I'm a 42 year old with an engineering degree. Like I said been in your shoes and teams as a youngster, so grow up a little it will make you a better person.
And yes your English and understanding of it needs improvement, if it was good you would have never been offended to begin with and not continued your useless banter.

That said I'll bow out you kids go get a room and tell each other how wonderfull and how world smart you really are. Do note*** Think you know it all or don't want honest advice, stay off the fucking Internet cause life is going to hand you your ass if you think people on forums are mean.
Old 11-10-2014, 05:50 PM   #48
Mikeez
Engineering Student

Drives: Scion FR-S 2015
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
You

Kid??...

I'm a 42 year old with an engineering degree. Like I said been in your shoes and teams as a youngster, so grow up a little it will make you a better person.
And yes your English and understanding of it needs improvement, if it was good you would have never been offended to begin with and not continued your useless banter.

That said I'll bow out you kids go get a room and tell each other how wonderfull and how world smart you really are. Do note*** Think you know it all or don't want honest advice, stay off the fucking Internet cause life is going to hand you your ass if you think people on forums are mean.

You act like an Engineer, yes indeed LOOOL. Its always fun to lie . You swear at your work?
Mikeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 06:24 PM   #49
OICU812
Just a dude

Drives: Scion FR-S 2013
Thanked 1,188 Times in 852 Posts
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeez View Post
You act like an Engineer, yes indeed LOOOL. Its always fun to lie . You swear at your work?

Lie? Sorry there is no gain in doing so, many here know me and what I do, have done and what I do professionally in life, therefore you are only making yourself look more immature then you already have.

I can swear at my work sure why not?, it's all about time and place of course, and that is WORK and NOT the internet and I owe you nothing. I am also an adult unlike yourself "obviously"...Once again to be clear as can be I never once was "telling you or Team" (what to do). Therefore let it drop?

Common sense can come with age I do not expect you to fully understand. Smartest thing anyone normal "not spoiled and living from a silver spoon" could do up to age of 25 is to finish all their education, invest in housing and life essentials. (Not a turbo)....this is MY opinion and others share it to. If you or Team decided that's not your path I really do not care.

You need to learn English comprehension then re read and focus. The world will be much harder on you then the Internet in years to come my french son...

That should be all, I've told you I bowed out of your love affair conversation, now keep it that way, leave me out of it and enjoy your car...be well.

UNSUBSCRIBED
@Lawnik @JustBoostin @hotpanda1

Apparently @Mikeez don't beleive someone can be a practicing engineer and "swear". Lol

Last edited by OICU812; 11-10-2014 at 07:50 PM.
OICU812 is offline   Reply With Quote