follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Off-Topic Discussions > Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]

Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] For all off-topic discussion topics.

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2011, 01:49 PM   #1
Jordo!
Enjoy it, destroy it.

Drives: Datsun Racing Hen
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
If you can read Japanese and like Manga...

Have you ever checked out this link?

http://www.ebookjapan.jp/ebj/webmagazine/index.asp

It's an e-magazine with lots of cool new manga -- only available online.

I'm most interested in the two sequeals to Lone Wolf and Cub, whic hI only just learned of -- these are not available in English nor even on paper!

I'm very interestd in downloading them, even just to stare dumbly at the pictures, but I don't even know enough japanese to figure out how to sucessfully purchase anything

I use various translator webpages to help walk me through it, andwas able to download and install their e-book reader, but eveyrthing else either remains untranslated or the translator interferes with site cookies needed to DL what you want

So... if anyone here who is fluent in Japanese wouldn't mind checking it out and assisting I'd greatly appreciate it.

Hell, if there is anotehr LW&C fan on here, maybe they will want these for themselves and can then just sell me the DL'd files -- I'm fine with that! Or, if not a fan, bu willing to help, I'd happily do a payapl transaction (11 volumes for $54 -- that's cheap!)

Anyway, if anyone on here can help me out, please let me know
Jordo! is offline   Reply With Quote