follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Scion FR-S Forum | Subaru BRZ Forum | Toyota 86 GT 86 Forum | AS1 Forum - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments

User Tag List

Old 08-20-2019, 06:28 PM   #239
Conman

Drives: Red FRS
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Brian V is rude, vindictive, and impossible to communicate with. This whole company should get flushed down the shitter. What an awful business.
Conman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 01:56 PM   #240
AutoNewb

Drives: 2014 Subaru BRZ Sterling Silver
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thought I'd put my 2 cents in. FT86Speedfactory is just too understaffed.

I ordered a FT86SF Brand short shifter. They have a policy where you can cancel the order at any time BEFORE it ships to get a refund. I found that I have an aluminium driveshaft and read up that short shifters and aluminum drive shafts dont fit together. A couple hours I placed the order. I made a request for a refund for said reason. I didnt receive a reply for a couple of days. They already shipped it when I specifically emailed for a refund. Obviously the customer service department and the shipping department are not talking to each other. Long story short.. Brian V said just ship it back to us and i'll get a refund. All is well and I have my refund.

I still got what I wanted but it was an inconvenience due to their lack of communication internally to their company. They do GREAT PR with Youtube. They just need more employees. If management does not reassess their business strategy, they will definitely suffer.

Hell... You cant even CALL them. I can go to the biggest local tuner shop in my area and get someone on the phone.
AutoNewb is offline   Reply With Quote