follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2015, 12:56 PM   #85
BlackJesus
Shut up baby, I know it

Drives: 2013 BRZ DMG
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRSBRZGT86FAN View Post
Slight typo here bud, it was concept z performance (CZP) not counter space garage (CSG)
Fixed!
BlackJesus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BlackJesus For This Useful Post:
FRSBRZGT86FAN (12-01-2015)
Old 04-01-2016, 01:49 PM   #86
ATaraxias

Drives: 1994 Geo Metro Hatchback
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoskaze View Post
No point to argue on this, stuff I ordered on japanpart has been on back order for 2 months + already.... Can only wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what you get for not having the parts sent overnight from Japan.

@FRSBRZGT86FAN, @8R6, @BlackJesus; Thank you for your opinions that merchants should be allowed to do whatever they want because, reasons. Sellers make offers, buyers accept those offers; if you want to begrudge a buyer for holding a seller to the offer, maybe you just don't believe in contracts?
ATaraxias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 02:57 PM   #87
FRSBRZGT86FAN

Drives: 2023 GR SUPRA,15 FR-S (SOLD)
Thanked 2,100 Times in 1,397 Posts
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATaraxias View Post
That's what you get for not having the parts sent overnight from Japan.

@FRSBRZGT86FAN, @8R6, @BlackJesus; Thank you for your opinions that merchants should be allowed to do whatever they want because, reasons. Sellers make offers, buyers accept those offers; if you want to begrudge a buyer for holding a seller to the offer, maybe you just don't believe in contracts?

No because they followed their end but you are not someone content with their perfectly acceptable follow up. Don't twist our words to say "merchants should be allowed to do whatever" in your case you were being unreasonable you lost any respect from a lot people on here. You even stooped to the stupid level by calling @MokSpeed "dumb". You got your parts get over it, it was 1 flib by the seller out of 1000s of people he's sold to.
*SOLD*OFT Stage 2 UEL E85/Nameless Performance 3 inch axleback with 5 inch mufflers/ TRD CAI / CNT UEL/ Cusco Strut BAR & LHD Brake Stop / "JDM" Toyota Badges / WinJet JDM headlights - DRL MOD from fteightysix.com - 5000K Diode Dynamics HID kit / Diode Dynamics LED interior Lights and sidemarker bulbs / JDM Clear Sidemarkers / Diode Dynamics LED switchbacks/ OLM LED rear turn signals / Tap Turn Relay*SOLD*
FRSBRZGT86FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 05:12 PM   #88
ATaraxias

Quote:
No because they followed their end but you are not someone content with their perfectly acceptable follow up. Don't twist our words to say "merchants should be allowed to do whatever" in your case you were being unreasonable you lost any respect from a lot people on here. You even stooped to the stupid level by calling @MokSpeed "dumb". You got your parts get over it, it was 1 flib by the seller out of 1000s of people he's sold to.
"You were being unreasonable, because reasons."

Impressive analysis, @FRSBRZGT86FAN.
Old 04-05-2016, 01:28 PM   #89
fumanchu1

Drives: 2013 Brz C38 (bought not built :P)
Thanked 1,249 Times in 802 Posts
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
Quote:
So, what you're saying is that you have literally no idea about what you are talking about.

Well played, squire.
Quote:
OP is obviously a self-entitled brat that thinks everything should be tailored to suit his every needs.

Hell the options that CZP gave him are better than the ones ebay gives me when something goes wrong. You want to know what a bad merchant would do keep reading, it's ebay coincidentally one of the vendor/stores you quoted would never be caught doing anything of the sorts(when you referred to CZP). (e.g ordered a brake booster, they left it at the wrong address, contacted seller and ebay, seller didn't reply, ebay went under my nose didn't talk to me and refused the dispute, had to spend three weeks going to Canadapost offices and arguing with directors until they finally admitted fault and offered a refund of price minus taxes and duty). Mike (although I agree that the 50% policy is iffy at best) has done more than required to resolve your issue, ways that cost you nothing aside from a quick trip to the post office, but you are to unreasonable and self-entitled to see that this is litteraly the best any company would do (full refund with no penalty).

Hell I've bought chicken buckets from KFc and had them say crap we just ran out(after paying), my answer was I'll take the refund, not for them to go to the nearest farm to get me chicken because I demand chicken and you are legally binded to sell me said chicken for said price at this time... no I didn't do that because that would be UNREASONABLE to it's fullest extent.

One day you'll offer someone a beer or a coke and notice your out afterwards, on that day, you better get your damn ass up and go to the nearest person/store and purchase a whole case because you legally binded yourself to provide them with said beverage and if you don't go and get his beer than you are being unreasonable and your friend should take you to small claims court for breach of contract (see how fucking idiotic your mentality is if we apply it to any other situation?!)
fumanchu1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fumanchu1 For This Useful Post:
atyc (04-26-2018), FRSBRZGT86FAN (04-05-2016), MisterSheep (04-05-2016)
Old 04-05-2016, 01:29 PM   #90
fumanchu1

Quote:
"You were being unreasonable, because reasons."

Impressive analysis, @FRSBRZGT86FAN.
his analysis of the situation is still better than yours because clearly you don't understand much of anything at this point
Old 04-05-2016, 02:03 PM   #91
ATaraxias

Quote:
Originally Posted by fumanchu1 View Post
OP is obviously a self-entitled brat that thinks everything should be tailored to suit his every needs.

Hell the options that CZP gave him are better than the ones ebay gives me when something goes wrong. You want to know what a bad merchant would do keep reading, it's ebay coincidentally one of the vendor/stores you quoted would never be caught doing anything of the sorts(when you referred to CZP). (e.g ordered a brake booster, they left it at the wrong address, contacted seller and ebay, seller didn't reply, ebay went under my nose didn't talk to me and refused the dispute, had to spend three weeks going to Canadapost offices and arguing with directors until they finally admitted fault and offered a refund of price minus taxes and duty). Mike (although I agree that the 50% policy is iffy at best) has done more than required to resolve your issue, ways that cost you nothing aside from a quick trip to the post office, but you are to unreasonable and self-entitled to see that this is litteraly the best any company would do (full refund with no penalty).

Hell I've bought chicken buckets from KFc and had them say crap we just ran out(after paying), my answer was I'll take the refund, not for them to go to the nearest farm to get me chicken because I demand chicken and you are legally binded to sell me said chicken for said price at this time... no I didn't do that because that would be UNREASONABLE to it's fullest extent.

One day you'll offer someone a beer or a coke and notice your out afterwards, on that day, you better get your damn ass up and go to the nearest person/store and purchase a whole case because you legally binded yourself to provide them with said beverage and if you don't go and get his beer than you are being unreasonable and your friend should take you to small claims court for breach of contract (see how fucking idiotic your mentality is if we apply it to any other situation?!)
Sounds like you think a buyer has to do a bunch of things other than paying the seller the full purchase price to receive purchased goods in a timely manner. I disagree, but these days, people seem to think ecommerce merchants can do whatever they want after being paid...
Old 04-05-2016, 02:35 PM   #92
fumanchu1

you obviously have no idea how businesses work and how supply chains work. He didn't do whatever he wanted, he offered you 4+ reasonable ways to resolve your issue (including a full refund of your purchase and free return shipping, which is literally the gold standard as far as dispute resolution goes (I worked in cc fraud and dispute resolution for a few years), you are just to self-important to even see the more than reasonable accommodations that were offered to you in compensation for the mixup.

the full price paid was offered to you as a refund and you refused, how exactly is this the seller doing whatever they want, they went with the acceptable norms and gave you the best possible outcome and yet you would want more so yeah you are a self-entitled childlike person and you do deserve that negative trader rating for failure to accept more than reasonable solutions to an issue that is fairly common in online retail.

Your self declared perfect solution is completely batshit insane, the fact you would expect the reseller (after giving you a substantial discount on the parts) to go see his competition and pay (probably more for the part than he charged you for it) make you happy makes me think you think you are far more important than you actually are... are you a trust fund child because you definitely sound self-entitled like one
Old 04-05-2016, 03:56 PM   #93
ATaraxias

Quote:
you obviously have no idea how businesses work and how supply chains work. He didn't do whatever he wanted, he offered you 4+ reasonable ways to resolve your issue (including a full refund of your purchase and free return shipping, which is literally the gold standard as far as dispute resolution goes (I worked in cc fraud and dispute resolution for a few years), you are just to self-important to even see the more than reasonable accommodations that were offered to you in compensation for the mixup.

the full price paid was offered to you as a refund and you refused, how exactly is this the seller doing whatever they want, they went with the acceptable norms and gave you the best possible outcome and yet you would want more so yeah you are a self-entitled childlike person and you do deserve that negative trader rating for failure to accept more than reasonable solutions to an issue that is fairly common in online retail.

Your self declared perfect solution is completely batshit insane, the fact you would expect the reseller (after giving you a substantial discount on the parts) to go see his competition and pay (probably more for the part than he charged you for it) make you happy makes me think you think you are far more important than you actually are... are you a trust fund child because you definitely sound self-entitled like one
If I pay a merchant for an "in stock" product, that is available through other merchants at roughly the same price, I'm not terribly inclined to go through any process with that merchant except for receiving my goods in a timely manner.

When I waited a few months to get parts from @shiv last year, it wasn't a problem because (a) he very clearly stated that the parts had a wait both on the forum and on his website and (b) the parts were only available from his shop. That's why Shiv is a great merchant who I will order from again. CZP, not so much.

If you think I made a mistake in ordering from CZP, I won't argue with you. Aside from that error, can you point out any wrong-doing on my part? If not, maybe I'm not actually in the wrong...
Old 04-05-2016, 04:24 PM   #94
mixtape
Posts in the nude

Drives: 2016 WRB BRZ
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
This was a good read to wrap up a day in the office with

"Lesbian trees have no wood." - Scoobs McGee
mixtape is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixtape For This Useful Post:
8R6 (04-05-2016), MisterSheep (04-05-2016)
Old 04-05-2016, 04:32 PM   #95
fumanchu1

Quote:
If I pay a merchant for an "in stock" product, that is available through other merchants at roughly the same price, I'm not terribly inclined to go through any process with that merchant except for receiving my goods in a timely manner.

When I waited a few months to get parts from @shiv last year, it wasn't a problem because (a) he very clearly stated that the parts had a wait both on the forum and on his website and (b) the parts were only available from his shop. That's why Shiv is a great merchant who I will order from again. CZP, not so much.

If you think I made a mistake in ordering from CZP, I won't argue with you. Aside from that error, can you point out any wrong-doing on my part? If not, maybe I'm not actually in the wrong...
Your refusal to accept a more than reasonable solution to your issue is your wrongdoing (I agree that in stock listing when not in stock is his mistake) that being said, mistakes happen, inventories get skewed, it's part of the business (it will happen to every shop at some point) the only thing one can do at this point is offer a refund (which he did) or try to meet you halfway point for a solution (which he did when he offered to pay return shipping, out of his pocket and take liability on said return), your refusal to even consider those options shows a real nasty attitude and a refusal to get this issue resolved in a friendly manner.

You instead chose to put the seller on full blast with less than logical reasons and now play defensive when the whole world tells you your attitude is wrong (it's not eeven then fact you tried to get something more out of CZP's fuckup that's the worst, it's the way you went about it, like the world owes you something and that they should all jump on grenades to prevent you from having to move a muscle to resolve this).

Did CZP fuckup? Yes; Does their chargeback policy leqave something to be desired? Yes; did you handle this in a logical manner? No. you think you are owed something (you are right it's just not what you think you are owed) you are owed an apology for the mixup(which he provided) and some reasonable solutions to resolve it (he provided you with 4 of them) after that he/the world doesn't owe you shit and the fact that you keep pushing back like if it did owe you something shows a real lack of business understanding and common sense to say the least
Old 04-05-2016, 04:56 PM   #96
ATaraxias

Quote:
Your refusal to accept a more than reasonable solution to your issue is your wrongdoing (I agree that in stock listing when not in stock is his mistake) that being said, mistakes happen, inventories get skewed, it's part of the business (it will happen to every shop at some point) the only thing one can do at this point is offer a refund (which he did) or try to meet you halfway point for a solution (which he did when he offered to pay return shipping, out of his pocket and take liability on said return), your refusal to even consider those options shows a real nasty attitude and a refusal to get this issue resolved in a friendly manner.

You instead chose to put the seller on full blast with less than logical reasons and now play defensive when the whole world tells you your attitude is wrong (it's not eeven then fact you tried to get something more out of CZP's fuckup that's the worst, it's the way you went about it, like the world owes you something and that they should all jump on grenades to prevent you from having to move a muscle to resolve this).

Did CZP fuckup? Yes; Does their chargeback policy leqave something to be desired? Yes; did you handle this in a logical manner? No. you think you are owed something (you are right it's just not what you think you are owed) you are owed an apology for the mixup(which he provided) and some reasonable solutions to resolve it (he provided you with 4 of them) after that he/the world doesn't owe you shit and the fact that you keep pushing back like if it did owe you something shows a real lack of business understanding and common sense to say the least
Have you figured out that a merchant listing goods as "in stock," when they are not in stock, isn't a "mistake," it is an outright, intentional fabrication by the merchant intended to generate sales which the merchant would not otherwise obtain?

Here, the merchant obtained business which rightfully should have gone to a competitor, but for the merchant's outright fabrication as to the current inventory held "in stock", and you're saying I'm in the wrong because I didn't accommodate the merchant more, after paying the full purchase price for the goods?

That's laughable man, I'm out.
Old 04-05-2016, 05:25 PM   #97
fumanchu1

Quote:
Have you figured out that a merchant listing goods as "in stock," when they are not in stock, isn't a "mistake," it is an outright, intentional fabrication by the merchant intended to generate sales which the merchant would not otherwise obtain?

Here, the merchant obtained business which rightfully should have gone to a competitor, but for the merchant's outright fabrication as to the current inventory held "in stock", and you're saying I'm in the wrong because I didn't accommodate the merchant more, after paying the full purchase price for the goods?

That's laughable man, I'm out.
ROFL you've obviously never managed an inventory system or dealt with suppliers
Not only did you not accommodate(as no one would expect you to) you outright refused several attempts to make things right because they didn't offer YOU a substantial benefit even when they didn't incur any penalties. (YEs youre trying to benefit from someone's mistake, just like the guy willing to get that walmart cashier fired because she made a mistake and YOU NEED TO BE COMPENSATED FOR IT BECAUSE YOU ARE THE CENTER OF THE WORLD).

TBH had you ever worked in a supply chain, business/commercial accommodations or goods and services, you would understand that discrepancies in systems are commonplace and lead to the occasional mistake (because contrary to what you seem to believe, statistically it wasn't a deceptive effort from the merchant but a system issue).

I work in good/services purchasing for the government and if I'd have you attitude and self-importance when dealing with merchant issues I'd be out of a job within literally 3 minutes for carrying myself like an asshat and reflecting said attitude on the company/public sector.

You really sound like a trust fund kid who's never had anything not go his way and now cannot deal with the smallest of mistakes without making a huge scene about it even when the merchant did their best to accommodate you (most shops/merchants I know would have eventually refunded you the partial amount, with full refund pending return and politely told you to go fuck yourself because they did not need nor want business from someone like you, and we're no just talking mom and pop shops, im talking fortune 500 companies).

CZP made a mistake (or their system glitched or wasn't updated) and honed up to it, instead of handling yourself like a mature human being and considering their reasonable offers, you instead put up a wall not listening to anything that does not confirm what YOU think you are entitled to as a person that was wronged.

GM doesn't give you a brand new C7 corvette because the volt you ordered didn't include the extra cupholder you paid for (no they'll offer a refund or to install it once they receive it, same here) you are expecting them to move heaven and earth and eat shit in the process to make you happy (you, an ungrateful self important asshat who believes he's owed things in this world) If people conducted business like you do no one would want to do business with anyone else and everyone would go bankrupt trying to make things right.....

Let's put it this way, you buy a yellow shirt and some pants from amazon and they say.. yellow shirt, it's backordered until may(even though it said in stock) but they offer you either a full refund (including return shipping for your already shipped pants); partial refund so you can purchase a yellow shirt somewhere else or to send you the shirt once it's available.... (Considering your mentality) you8 would demand amazon purchase a yellow shirt from the GAP and sell it to you at the price you paid (even though amazon undercuts the GAP by 50% of the retail price and gave you a hell of a deal you still feel entitled enough to demand they purchase a shirt for more than you actually paid for it (and encourage their competitors) so that you can benefit from the already good deal you had... You try that with amazon(since you quoted them as not doing this type of stuff) and see what they tell you.... I know they'll say take the full refund, the partial refund or wait for your goods to be sent.

What do you do when you call a store get told something is in stock and get there and it isn't? Do you demand walmart go purchase a DVD player from Sam's club to provide you with said dvd player RIGHT NOW for the priceit said because you were told it was in stock... of course you don't (aat least I hope you don't) because that is stupid and childish (and will get you laughed out of the store by both employees and patrons). So I don't see why you think that would magically be applicable to a webstore for car parts.

Seriously ask anyone who has worked in purchasing of good, accommodations,e tc. and they'll tell you, in stock on the site doesn't mean in stock (most of the time it will, but so many things can affect it, including another customer booking the item half a second before you do and the system not being able to update in time; human error when counting inventory; set aside already with deposit paid, etc.)

Obviously no matter what anyone says you'll continue to ASSume (emphasis on the ASS in ASSume) that you are right (with no tangible scenarios, proof, or precendent) even when you are faced with concrete examples of why your point is wrong... but that's ok I don't blame you, I blame your parents.... You may now congratulate them on raising a self entitled brat unable to listen to reason and civility that thinks his time is worth far more than anyone else's and that think the whole world should mobilize to resolve his little issue so that his heart can stop bleeding from the smallest little mistake that isn't a big deal in any way shape or form
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fumanchu1 For This Useful Post:
8R6 (04-05-2016), FRSBRZGT86FAN (04-05-2016)
Old 04-05-2016, 05:26 PM   #98
fumanchu1

Here you brat have a read, maybe this will help you understand how businesses work a little : http://www.logisticsmgmt.com/article...the_principles

That will show you what businesses strive for but also highlight the complexity of it all and show you a few points of how easy it is to have a mistake slide through unnoticed due to the sheer size of the inventory (skus,item numbers for varying models, etc.).

One cannot be expected to always be accurate, they can only try to make it right when the inevitable issue does arise. Does it suck that this happened no doubt but thinking that a business should go out of their way, take huge losses to resolve your small issues is inconceivable and quite frankly deplorable. You should be ashamed of how you reacted and at your refusal to accept a resolution that is miles ahead of what 90% of the business would have done for you. (see my ebay and amazon post, they are real orders I have made and literally was told by both hum too bad but case closed you get nothing)