follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > 1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ > Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum

Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum The place to start for the Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 | GT86

User Tag List

Old 04-15-2012, 09:45 PM   #1
csaba

Drives: scion tc
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
License plate mounting ideas?

I'm planing to get the FR-S. And I really don't want to drill that beautiful bumper I mean unless I have no other choice .

I'm sure the dealer not going to ask me how I like the plate to be secured so will see what happens.
I have seen some country's let the plate secure to the bumper bye double side tape , or maybe use the towing hook to hang it on it I don't think that would be legal.

I'm jealous of those states where you don't need front license plate..

Anybody has experience with this?

And no this is not my biggest concern at the moment lol

Thanks

Please delete this one!
Thanks sorry!

Last edited by csaba; 04-15-2012 at 09:57 PM. Reason: i did not see a tread already there!!
csaba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 09:58 PM   #2
csaba

Drives: scion tc
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by csaba View Post
I'm planing to get the FR-S. And I really don't want to drill that beautiful bumper I mean unless I have no other choice .

I'm sure the dealer not going to ask me how I like the plate to be secured so will see what happens.
I have seen some country's let the plate secure to the bumper bye double side tape , or maybe use the towing hook to hang it on it I don't think that would be legal.

I'm jealous of those states where you don't need front license plate..

Anybody has experience with this?

And no this is not my biggest concern at the moment lol

Thanks

Please delete this one!
Thanks sorry!
Please delete it!

My mistake!
csaba is offline   Reply With Quote