follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > 1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ > BRZ First-Gen (2012+) -- General Topics

BRZ First-Gen (2012+) -- General Topics All discussions about the first-gen Subaru BRZ coupe

User Tag List

Old 05-18-2012, 01:20 PM   #1
Brian S

Drives: Hinda Civic
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Anyone living in the Philly area that is going for a BRZ/FRS?

I am going to try and find more information on this but in Levittown which is right outside of Philly, they are building a brand new circuit track. If anyone has some info please post but figured this is good news for those considering of racing. Sorry if this is a bit off topic in this part of the forum but this is some pretty exciting news considering all I know of is Atco which really isnt circuit.
Brian S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 01:40 PM   #2
Phaedrus29

Drives: 2013 Subaru BRZ
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
I am, but I'm not really into racing. Maybe I'll get into it though after the 5th speeding ticket.
Phaedrus29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 02:04 PM   #3
Brian S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaedrus29 View Post
I am, but I'm not really into racing. Maybe I'll get into it though after the 5th speeding ticket.
Lol yeah Iv been there, those points definitly start adding up. I havnt gotten a ticket in a while and I would like to keep it that way and just like you never got into racing, but I have always been intrigied so I want to give it a try..
Old 05-18-2012, 09:21 PM   #4
sbxjap

Drives: '95 Honda Civic HB/'13 Subaru BRZ
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Garage
I'm from Philly... But I leave the racing to my team mates. I did the show scene....

... Besides, points on my license means I lose my PA safety inspector license and probably my carrying license.... That one 5 pointer a few years scared me enough, lol.....
sbxjap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 02:32 AM   #5
Brian S

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbxjap View Post
I'm from Philly... But I leave the racing to my team mates. I did the show scene....

... Besides, points on my license means I lose my PA safety inspector license and probably my carrying license.... That one 5 pointer a few years scared me enough, lol.....
Yeah lol it kind of sucks when that happens and funny thing is it did happen to me, although when I lost my license I was still able to go up to Harrisburg and get a bread and butter license so I could still inspect vehicles.
Old 05-19-2012, 02:51 AM   #6
yajin

Drives: CBS BRZ(12-), S13(95-97)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian S View Post
I am going to try and find more information on this but in Levittown which is right outside of Philly, they are building a brand new circuit track. If anyone has some info please post but figured this is good news for those considering of racing. Sorry if this is a bit off topic in this part of the forum but this is some pretty exciting news considering all I know of is Atco which really isnt circuit.
Thank you for the info. I didn't about it.
Very interested in the circuit in Levittown and like to bring my BRZ to there even though I haven't gotten any update of the VIN/ETA on my preorder.....

I am not from PA but NJ, but very close to Levittown, 20 minutes away.
yajin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 03:32 AM   #7
fatalflaw

Drives: Looking
I'm moving back home to Philly after graduation in a few days, but sorry I don't have any additional info. I'll keep an eye out though
fatalflaw is offline   Reply With Quote