follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Old 03-27-2012, 02:59 PM   #1723
M-17
Ninja Cat Mod

Drives: BRZ
Thanked 6,254 Times in 2,673 Posts
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Garage
Anyone here have any thoughts on the Final Four and NIT?

I still have Kentucky or Kansas winning in my remaining two brackets. And hope Umass can pull off another win again tonight.

Education is Important, but Race Cars are more Importanter
Old 03-27-2012, 03:31 PM   #1724
Allch Chcar

Drives: N/A
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Want.FR-S View Post
Click the replied numbers on the thread listing. It should pop up a small window to show the statistic. Really neat.

Top 10.
ichitaka05 196 Guff 183 Zaku 140 Snoopyalien24 135 Giccin 125 MF_DEUCE 87 M-17 81 serialk11r 80 ZetaVI 63 Dimman 61
Oh hey that's pretty cool.

Oh crap, I'm #19.

Quote:
Originally Posted by serialk11r View Post
I already made enemies with half the people in high school by the time I hit sophmore year, so I passed on every school activity :P
I believe it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZetaVI View Post
Maybe we should rename the thread. "If you want to get away from Seagulls please post here".
That's the secret title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimman View Post
Dayum, Top 10.

(In my defense I've probably got some single technical posts that are longer than any 50 of your damn Random ones together. Heh...)
+1, you've got pages of stuff on here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoopyalien24 View Post
I <3 Alot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-17 View Post
Anyone here have any thoughts on the Final Four and NIT?

I still have Kentucky or Kansas winning in my remaining two brackets. And hope Umass can pull off another win again tonight.
I honestly haven't paid much attention since Murray state lost.

My random thought, used cars are a PITA. I went to the wallyworld to buy some ducktape to reduce the amount of gas fumes getting into the car from holes in the floor. Lord knows I should be checking out the gas tank to see why it is doing that but it's really dirty under there. I was on my back underneath it trying to fix the shifter and when I came inside, I was covered in pollen!

I managed to get some oil on me too, despite wearing gloves but the pollen is what kills me. I think I saw a fossilized bunny under the rear bumper too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonitti View Post
Daily Driver, occasional weekend drifter.
Old 03-27-2012, 03:42 PM   #1725
Snoopyalien24
Mr. Sarcasm

Drives: 2016 VW Jetta TSI Sport 5-Speed
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Just noticed the BRZ has foldable side mirrors?

Nice
Old 03-27-2012, 04:39 PM   #1726
Giccin
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Drives: Yaris HBK, Audi 09' TTS<Had>
Thanked 1,899 Times in 966 Posts
Mentioned: 87 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-17 View Post
Hmmm... quite sad to hear some of you would consider missing or don't regret not going to prom.

I think everyone should go to their prom even if you don't have a date, don't like dancing, or not the most popular person. Just enjoy the time with the friends you have, since most people will only have one chance to go to prom in their life. Then you can do whatever may come up after the event. That's when the real fun happens imo.
Nah~~

The Juniors during my Senior year picked where the seniors went. Which in turn sucked. Because both of our classes at the time were extremely competitive. Especially since they lost the lipsync competition.

It's also super strange when you go with your group of friends and you're the only single one.

Nothx. Lol I was ecstatic to go at one point. Until I found out it was because I wasn't attractive as the other girls. I liked games. They thought I was weird. I love sports. They thought I was a super tomboy and at that time my entire basketball team was either lesbian or bisexual with the exclusion of myself and two others.

Pft. I still hold my stand on having no regrets. Lol Girl's would be super jelly if you danced with their dates anyway. Pf.. Fking lame. Lol

Logic > Emotion
┬──┬◡ノ(° -°ノ)
Yashio Factory Pink adds +10HP to anything.
TOYOTA FT-86
Old 03-27-2012, 04:47 PM   #1727
OrbitalEllipses
Banned

Drives: Attitude
Thanked 4,889 Times in 2,902 Posts
Mentioned: 123 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guff View Post
Dooo it!!!

I'm not very good at riding (practice makes perfect!), but I still claim that the sounds and feelings that a fast bike gives is unrivaled!
  1. I don't have the money for it
  2. I'm moving back in with my parents, who have disallowed me from storing one on their property
  3. I don't want to die... I'm not confident in my ability to watch what OTHERS are doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTSHC View Post
Also, all I can think about is my Vanguard in mass effect 3. It's like playing a super saiyan.
I imported my Vanguard and turned him into a...fuckit, the tech/biotic combo? I regret that decision. Also, Javik's a douche, I love it!
Old 03-27-2012, 05:07 PM   #1728
SVTSHC
(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ

Drives: 2015 Series Blue BRZ
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrbitalEllipses View Post
  1. I don't have the money for it
  2. I'm moving back in with my parents, who have disallowed me from storing one on their property
  3. I don't want to die... I'm not confident in my ability to watch what OTHERS are doing.

I imported my Vanguard and turned him into a...fuckit, the tech/biotic combo? I regret that decision. Also, Javik's a douche, I love it!
lol I know right! Make a Vanguard in multiplayer, you can start being awesome right off the bat!

"Sweet Subaru, sweet Subaru, send your BRZ unto me, for the roads of the unworthy must be baptized in speed and glory." ~Zaku
Old 03-27-2012, 05:17 PM   #1729
M-17
Ninja Cat Mod

Drives: BRZ
Thanked 6,254 Times in 2,673 Posts
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giccin View Post
Nah~~

The Juniors during my Senior year picked where the seniors went. Which in turn sucked. Because both of our classes at the time were extremely competitive. Especially since they lost the lipsync competition.

It's also super strange when you go with your group of friends and you're the only single one.

Nothx. Lol I was ecstatic to go at one point. Until I found out it was because I wasn't attractive as the other girls. I liked games. They thought I was weird. I love sports. They thought I was a super tomboy and at that time my entire basketball team was either lesbian or bisexual with the exclusion of myself and two others.

Pft. I still hold my stand on having no regrets. Lol Girl's would be super jelly if you danced with their dates anyway. Pf.. Fking lame. Lol
Lol, damn that's a lot of lesbo's.
What position did you play in junior or varsity?

Back on topic:

Well I know a few people that just went alone to the prom. They didn't care and neither did I, I even let some of my friends or my date's friends sit with us at our table. I would say our class didn't care that much because I guess we weren't probably as mean as other high school's. The point is its a milestone everyone should at least experience and not discourage others to not be a part of it.

As for others who didn't go, that I happen to be good friends with, had ended up going to the strip club so at least they had a good time I guess.

And yeah I'd agree that some girls would get jealous but I don't know if anything would come about it because of that. I mean you're there with your date, why switch unless you good friends with them I guess. For me there was no real drama when I went to the prom previous times.

I'm wondering how much a difference it must be for east and west side schools now, then again I did go to a private school.

Education is Important, but Race Cars are more Importanter
Old 03-27-2012, 05:23 PM   #1730
ZetaVI
Gundam Meister

Drives: A Gundam
Thanked 1,010 Times in 510 Posts
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
All this prom talk reminds me of mine. My date was nearly my gf at the time but didn't happened because after some particular situations. My best buddies either didn't want to pay so much for prom or went someones else prom. My graduating class wasn't big so we all knew we each other pretty well and were friends. My smart friends didn't have dates but danced and got all the girls. Great experience to see most my friends that i'd probably not see again. However, before prom is stressful for no damn reason. People make it a bigger deal than it is but didn't stop me from having fun.
Old 03-27-2012, 05:54 PM   #1731
Allch Chcar

Drives: N/A
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quote:

That's such a heartfelt storie. :mantear:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonitti View Post
Daily Driver, occasional weekend drifter.
Old 03-27-2012, 06:23 PM   #1732
MF_DEUCE
Adventure Enthusiast

Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:

Quote:
Pft. I still hold my stand on having no regrets. Lol Guy's would be super jelly if you danced with their dates anyway. Pf.. Fking lame. Lol
HahA! a bunch of guys went "rolling" so as they were busy standing/sitting around doing nothing I took the opportunity to dance with their dates. lol
Old 03-27-2012, 08:22 PM   #1733
ichitaka05
Site Moderator

Drives: ichi 86 Project
Thanked 19,046 Times in 8,323 Posts
Mentioned: 676 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)
I need to make time off on mid of April... which = to busy start of April.
Old 03-27-2012, 08:53 PM   #1734
Exhaust
UCanThrottleMyBody

Drives: 2015 GM 370z Sport
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Garage
Why am i just SO, BLACK?!
Old 03-27-2012, 09:12 PM   #1735
Calum
That Guy

Drives: 2013 asphalt FRS MT
Thanked 2,867 Times in 1,499 Posts
Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
excerpt from a facebook conversion I just finished.

me- When are you going down?

him- arrond the 16th of april...

me- Is Jen aware of the weight and size of your package?

him- told her it would be heavy, but even I dont know how big it is.

explanation:

We're getting some sound deadening shipped to a friend of his in the States, he'll be picking it up and bringing it back the next time his down there. Saves us about $50 each in the shipping after the duty is paid at the border.
Old 03-27-2012, 09:13 PM   #1736
Calum
That Guy

Drives: 2013 asphalt FRS MT
Thanked 2,867 Times in 1,499 Posts
Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhaust View Post
Why am i just SO, BLACK?!
burning rich, you need to pull fuel. Blue = oil, White = coolant, and clear and burning your eyes = lean....

Or was that not what you meant, Exhaust?
Closed Thread

Tags
221whp, :popcorn:, autobahnned, bringbackthebutts, brucelee, chucknorris, cutiepiepoppoppocorn, docking and snoodling, don'tbesadintotheocean, epic funnies, everyoneignoresmyposts, fuck yeah, funny thread tag, go_a_way1 was here, go_a_waycopiedspecialk, hey youse guys!, hoonigans, i am supreme., i like chocolate milk, i like to poop a lot, i like turtles, ichitaco, insertjokehere, invadethistread39erstyle, kr-s have my babies, kr-s is a faaggot, kr-s is a loser, mythbeliever, myunclesaid..., only the strong survive, postheredontbotherashrink, rules_of_nature, sklimo liked it, skylineislyfe, special_k was here, tagageddon 2016, thetagofreason, titsorgtfo, troz, whathappenedtothetags?