follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment

Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment Anything related to in-car electronics, navigation, and infotainment.

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2017, 12:21 PM   #1
Michael
Lovin' the Low Life

Drives: 2014 Scion FR-S
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
NRG Hub/QR with Nardi Horn

I installed my NRG short hub and quick release with the Nardi steering wheel and horn. Everything went smoothly but what I am running into is that the horn wiring is off. I've plugged in the blue female wire from the clock spring connector to the male connector on the quick release and the black male wire from the hub to the black female connector on the quick release. When I look at the horn connectors, they are both male ends whereas the two wires on the front side of the quick release are male and female. Would making a female/female spade adapter suffice here? Without soldering, has anyone found another way to make the horn work? I've seen some threads/videos but their Nardi horn only has one male connection where mine has two.

Michael is offline   Reply With Quote