follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)

Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) Discussions about cosmetic mods.

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2021, 02:46 PM   #1
Deathghat

Drives: 92 civic, 13 brz
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wrap BRZ to RS 1.0 yellow

Hey, I’ve been scouring the internet and I can’t find a company that lists wraps by MFR paint code... doesn’t anyone know of a wrap that matches the RS1.0 yellow FRS the closest?
Also, is there a way to have the site send me an email when someone has replied to one of my comments?
Deathghat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 05:11 PM   #2
HaXx

Drives: jrsc_brz
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Just get some samples. Wraps aren't categorized by color codes. Mines wrapped with cheetahwrap. I know they have a yellow, and my guy loved working with the cheetah wrap material, despite it being less expansive. Find a guy to do it first, he might have a yellow roll hes been sitting on for a while and give you a deal in hopes of moving it. I would probably not just walk in the front door of a shop and ask for a quote, what you want is to find a guy who wraps professionally and will do it on the side for less, or find a guy with his own small gig going on who will do it for much less than a big name shop. I wrapped on panel and said screw this I dont want my car to look like garbage and handed it off to a pro. If you want to do it yourself, more power to you. I'd start by reaching out on your local frs/brz Facebook group and asking who wraps
Old 01-04-2021, 05:13 PM   #3
thecarfilmer
IG: @nickwiththefrs

Drives: 2016 Scion FR-S Halo
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Garage
Avery gloss dark yellow. i know cause i wrapped a friends carbon hood and it matches perfectly.

Tags
brz, rs 1.0, vinyl, wrap, yellow