follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Regional Forums > CANADA

CANADA Canada

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2012, 03:09 PM   #1
FR

Drives: 318ti
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Scion FR-S Montreal Meet Up @ Scion Gabriel

Anyone up for a meet for some FR-S GT-5 ? I just got a call from Scion Gabriel and they're up for having a contest in the dealership, giving away FR-S posters and a few other things! Best time on GT-5 custom circuit wins a Scion prize pack + everyone gets stickers 'My other car is an FR-S'

No purchasing necessary of course or nothing ! just fans meeting up to mess around with Gt-5 and talking Fr-S

If you guys let me know I'll call them and they'll set up a date to have snacks and drinks etc ...

Keep me posted !
FR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 10:09 AM   #2
SCIONMONTREAL

Drives: TC
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Ok, starting next monday, anyone in the Montreal area that wants to race our Stock FR-S on GT5 ( Sport tires, not racing ) come in, best time gets a FR-S poster at the end of the week as well as Scion merchandise !!! We have a contest as well for Scion art, anyone who has a friend who's good at painting or drawing, we're offering to expose in the showroom & of course, pay for the art !
SCIONMONTREAL is offline   Reply With Quote