follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Regional Forums > New England

New England MA, ME, NH, RI, VT

User Tag List

Old 06-15-2016, 09:27 AM   #15
Jesse36m3

Drives: JDL Turbo BRZ
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
For the record, It is possible to fit 2x4x8 lumber in the car with the trunk closed. I haul my bike on the roof and throw my gear in the trunk, laundry basket, tools, whatever no problem. Although it is a little small, I can still make do. It's a decent daily but recently it's starting to become a pain in the ass.
Jesse36m3 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jesse36m3 For This Useful Post:
ZionsWrath (06-15-2016)
Old 06-17-2016, 11:40 AM   #16
JazzleSAURUS

Drives: 15 BRZ LTD, 05 FXT
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I have similar size requirements as you and my BRZ does great. My girlfriend and I recently did a trip to Stowe VT for a week with two rolling checked sized suitcases, two regular sized backpacks, and a cooler for beers and cheeses, (VT staples.)

We folded the seats down and there was another room for a back pack or two before stuff started to get stacked.

I also have a Forester XT so I have that when I need real size, but I think the twins are plenty roomy. You're not moving to a Miata/S2K.
SOLD: 2015 WRB BRZ Limited ('02 WRX BBS, S-04's, Stoptech Sport pads, MXP SP, AVO drop in filter, Mishimoto Intake tube, decatted header, OFT 93 Stage 2 EL Tune, Kartboy rear shifter bushing, Whiteline transmission and subframe lockout bushings, ST Coilovers, SPC Camber bolts w/smaller crash bolt, SPC LCA's & SPC Toe Arm bushings, Red TOMs, TRD Wing.)
JazzleSAURUS is offline   Reply With Quote