follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2014, 04:59 PM   #1
Chase Bays

Drives: FR-S | 335i | S13
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Buddy Club Wide Seats in Black WITH FR-S/BRZ Nagisa Auto Seat Rails

Buddy Club Wide Seats in Black WITH FR-S/BRZ Nagisa Auto Seat Rails

When I first purchased the FR-S I had these ready to be installed. I love these seats, I've used this same type of seat in 3 different builds. Status Racing helped us out on the build and that's why we switched. For the price these seats can't be beat in comfort and quality. I used them for about 5 months before tearing the car apart for the rebuild. I don't want to sell these really, I want to use them in my S13. That car won't be done for months so they're just collecting dust, might as well let someone else enjoy them.

Brand new these seats are $698 + shipping. Shipping on average is $80. So $778 shipped. When I purchased the rails Nagisa Seat Rails were the only ones out there. They are overpriced in comparison to the competition. They're $268 a side. Buddy Club rails are $160 a side so we'll go with that. Brand new this whole setup would be $1,098. They're in great condition but they are used so we'll deduct 35% from that total, which is more than average depreciation. So rounding down...

$700 shipped | $625 picked up WITH Nagisa Auto seat rails
$525 shipped | $450 picked up WITHOUT Nagisa Auto seat rails

Closed Thread