follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2012, 11:36 AM   #43
armythug

Drives: Pegasus White 86GTS
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sounds like these cases are clearly a mix-up/human error and it also seems like TitanPerformance is doing what they can to fix these issues.
XTR Performance (09-02-2012)
Old 09-02-2012, 11:38 AM   #44
Sportsguy83
I Love custom Turbo kits

Drives: Limited BRZ
Thanked 8,343 Times in 4,361 Posts
Mentioned: 441 Post(s)
Tagged: 12 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnATL View Post
When you pay for something and don't receive it and you get to a point where you have no reason to believe you'll ever receive it or your money back I consider it fraud. When I made this post I wrote off this as a total loss and as far as I could tell I had been lied to for 6 weeks. I see no proof that a pulley was ever sent let alone the three that their e-mails claim. I also don't buy the excuses given. The first excuse was there was a mix-up with shipping addresses because of their temp-ban on this forum. I don't buy it because I didn't provide them my address through this forum, it was provided through PayPal. The second excuse I got was they ran out of stock and had to order more. So they over sold a group buy and then didn't tell us. Instead they claimed that USPS must have lost it and they sent another, and another...

Regardless I can't change the title.
I really don't understand why people feel so riled up about a title. At the MOMENT JohnATL wrote it, he felt it was a FRAUD. 6 weeks waiting for a part broken promise after broken promise, that's how he felt. Whomever reads the thread title, will be compelled to read what happened and then is able to decide what to call it. A title is just that a title the important thing is what actually happened and he explained it fully and I think ANYONE in his position would have felt similar.
Sportsguy83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 11:43 AM   #45
Sportsguy83
I Love custom Turbo kits

Drives: Limited BRZ
Thanked 8,343 Times in 4,361 Posts
Mentioned: 441 Post(s)
Tagged: 12 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by armythug View Post
Sounds like these cases are clearly a mix-up/human error and it also seems like TitanPerformance is doing what they can to fix these issues.
You know what? I was reading yesterday what had happened with Vivid on NASIOC, and it started with something similar. I am in NO WAY comparing Vivid to Titan, AT ALL!! This is just information. A lot of people were super happy with Vivid at first, then the tide turned and a LOT of bad reviews started popping up about poor customer service.

Titan, I had a small issue with you when you first got here but you resolved it fairly quickly. I think you are doing good. Please take note of your customer service reviews. I genuinely believe you do care about customer service, so keep trying and do your best to eliminate the bad situations. Always remember that bad reviews can pile up quickly and leave a bad taste in members mouth.
Sportsguy83 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sportsguy83 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2012, 11:44 AM   #46
XTR Performance
Banned

Drives: 2012 WW Evo X
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to XTR Performance
Quote:
Originally Posted by armythug View Post
100% true. We are working on all of these issues as quickly as possible. Things get lost stuff happens. We are not hiding from these problems at all and everything will be fixed and addressed. I am actually glad that this post was started so all of our customers can let us know what issues they are having in public and things can get resolved. Like I said we've sold over 80+ pulleys, 20+ Antennas, and 15+ shifter bushings things are going to get a little messed up sometimes with these especially when you loose the lists you had when you got banned. You can tell though as when we did the shifter bushings group buy there have been 0 issues with this as we were not banned when this was up.

It's just with the Pulleys and Antennas.

We will get everything addressed and resolved.

-Chris
XTR Performance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 11:49 AM   #47
XTR Performance
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalgamo View Post
JohnATL i feel your pain. I had exactly the same issue with Titan. Always saying pulley was just sent and no tracking number. I got tired of waiting and went to PayPal resolution center. The next day I got a response from Chris who finally ship it and provided me with a tracking number. A month later, pulley arrived. I'm not use to do business this way, not willing to buy anything else from titan.

Unfortunately, before buying the pulley I preordered the takeda air intake and although is not out yet, I'm smelling trouble already. I hope he can clean Titan's name and reputation and step to the plate with all the people that preordered parts from him when items become available.
I spoke to you about this. We told you the pulley was shipped, which is was, once USPS has the package we have no say how long it will take. They suggest 3-7 days but who knows if that's true. You opened a complaint for both the pulley and intake. Two separate transactions. We explained to you that the intake would be around Sept. 3-7th. We understand you are taking precautions by opening up a claim but it really wasn't needed . We are taking care of you though and your intake should ship soon.

Let me know if you have any questions regarding your order though.

Thanks,

Chris
Old 09-02-2012, 12:00 PM   #48
Amalgamo

Drives: SWP BRZ Limited
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
I'll send you a PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiTAN Performance View Post
I spoke to you about this. We told you the pulley was shipped, which is was, once USPS has the package we have no say how long it will take. They suggest 3-7 days but who knows if that's true. You opened a complaint for both the pulley and intake. Two separate transactions. We explained to you that the intake would be around Sept. 3-7th. We understand you are taking precautions by opening up a claim but it really wasn't needed . We are taking care of you though and your intake should ship soon.

Let me know if you have any questions regarding your order though.

Thanks,

Chris
Amalgamo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Amalgamo For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2012, 02:14 PM   #49
UncleFester

Drives: BRZ
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
I have to say, at least Chris @TiTAN Performance promptly communicates with customers via PM, email, and the forums. There are several FT86club vendors that don't do that.

Titan is not the only vendor on this board that owes me parts. At least he has communicated with me, answered my questions, and not blatantly lied to me or changed the terms of our transaction at his pleasure.

Last edited by UncleFester; 09-02-2012 at 02:25 PM.
UncleFester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 02:43 PM   #50
XTR Performance
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleFester View Post
I have to say, at least Chris @TiTAN Performance promptly communicates with customers via PM, email, and the forums. There are several FT86club vendors that don't do that.

Titan is not the only vendor on this board that owes me parts. At least he has communicated with me, answered my questions, and not blatantly lied to me or changed the terms of our transaction at his pleasure.
We do really try to make our customers happy no matter what the situation is. Even if the sale is a loss to us customer satisfaction is key.

I replied to your PM with the details on your order. Let me know what you would like to do.

Thank you,

Chris
Old 09-03-2012, 01:10 AM   #51
RRnold
2 wheel member

Drives: JZA80, 997.1, Taco
Quote:
Originally Posted by sho220 View Post
I've bought and sold a lot of crap over the years and don't remember ever having an issue with USPS...fwiw...
Good for you and I would consider yourself extremely lucky! :happy0180:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiTAN Performance View Post
Yeah we are done with USPS. Another customer sent some images to us a little while ago of a box that was destroyed that we sent them. Thankfully we put enough packaging in the box and the parts were completely fine. USPS is HORRIBLE.

-Chris
Old 09-03-2012, 01:50 AM   #52
ichitaka05
Site Moderator

Drives: ichi 86 Project
Thanked 19,051 Times in 8,326 Posts
Mentioned: 677 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)
Few things

1. Glad it's solved
2. If any of you guys need to change the title to something else, instead of changing it by yourself (cuz can't), just PM one of mods & we'll gladly do it for you guys.
Old 09-03-2012, 12:58 PM   #53
DIE1000DEATHS
TechNINJA

Drives: Whiteout MT, 87 Mustang, 09 RUCKUS
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
I had a slight delay with a pulley order during the fall of the Banhammer, but Chris was in constant contact through email, and I received my part. Very professional and pleased as a customer. I would definitely do business with him again.
DIE1000DEATHS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 06:00 PM   #54
Titanmotorsports

Drives: Supra
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Titanmotorsports
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opposed View Post
@Titanmotorsports, I am having the same issue. Mine was purchased 7/24, and I have been told three times it was shipped, but I have not seen anything. I do want to add that im an NOT trying to plead fraud on your case, I have had nothing but great customer service from you, I just have not seen the pulley. At this point I am concerned if something is wrong somewhere down the line. My address is correct on paypal, so I don't think that is the case. I just don't know what to do at this point. I don't want a refund, I do want the pulley, and like I said, I do want to give you the business, you have been very nice and helpful, and I also have an AFE intake on order from you as well.

We are not related to Titan Performance based in NJ,

We are Titanmotorsports based in Orlando FL

If you have concerns with orders you have placed with me please shoot me an Email at Will@titanmotorsports.com
Titanmotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Titanmotorsports For This Useful Post:
XTR Performance (09-04-2012)
Old 09-05-2012, 12:37 AM   #55
Opposed

Drives: 2013 Asphalt FR-S
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Titanmotorsports View Post
We are not related to Titan Performance based in NJ,

We are Titanmotorsports based in Orlando FL

If you have concerns with orders you have placed with me please shoot me an Email at Will@titanmotorsports.com
Sorry guys, that was totally my fault, and a spelling error on my part.
Opposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 10:42 PM   #56
switchlanez
Glorious BRZ Master Race

Drives: Subaru Libird
Thanked 2,718 Times in 1,079 Posts
Mentioned: 110 Post(s)
Chris was great in my last transaction, quick to respond, and I gave him a positive review for it. But...

I currently have a GReddy SP Elite on order with him. Right before I sent payment, he'd respond within minutes to my questions, one after another. So I sent payment and asked another question within the same 5 minutes. No response. It's been 2 days and I've sent him an email each day. I feel as if he stopped responding altogether once he got my money (20% non-refundable). Has anyone here had any communications with him these past couple days?

@TiTAN Performance please respond!