follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV

User Tag List

Old 07-30-2023, 09:19 PM   #1
Dusty Ventures
Senior Lurker

Drives: 2023 BRZ, 2008 Outback XT
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Head unit bundle for first gen BRZ

**SOLD**

I'm selling a head unit + plug and play wiring harness + bracket kit + dash trim bundle for the first gen BRZ. This has been sitting on a corner of my dining room table for the better part of a year (when I traded in for a '23 BRZ), figure it's time to send it on to someone who could make use of it.

The head unit is a Pioneer AVH-1440NEX DVD/multimedia receiver, which I installed in my 2016 BRZ at the start of 2020 in order to add Carplay and, more importantly, get away from the problems of the factory head unit. Paired with the wiring harness from Auto Harness House the installation is full plug-and-play and takes about ten minutes and still works with the factory back-up camera, though it will no longer show the grid lines. (If you have a 2017+ with steering wheel controls I believe you'll need an additional piece to make the harness work. If you email Auto Harness House they can help.) The dash trim is a single-piece (vs the OEM 2 piece) that has a rectangular surround instead of the trapezoid shape of the 2016+ US-market stereos. With the red stitching I think it also matches the rest of the interior better. The Metra bracket kit helps fill the gap between the head unit and the dash trim.

Asking $300/OBO

Last edited by Dusty Ventures; 01-05-2024 at 11:19 PM.
Dusty Ventures is offline   Reply With Quote