follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing

Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing Relating to suspension, chassis, and brakes. Sponsored by 949 Racing.

User Tag List

Old 03-18-2016, 02:39 PM   #29
Iceman

Drives: GT86
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tor View Post
Thanks. I found them already with google and sent them an email. They don't have them in stock and it's 3 weeks delivery. Shipping to Germany is 25 euro, I imagine the same to Spain. Probably better to source them locally even at a higher price, unless you need other stuff you can order there at the same time and don't mind the wait.
I got mine from Murray Motorsport(located in Ireland) because i was in a hurry and they were able to get the pads for me within a couple of days! More expensive(200€ total, shipped to Spain) but worth it if you don't want to wait

As @CSG David said, with those prices you may want to look into something more aggressive.
Old 03-18-2016, 08:07 PM   #30
tracerit

Drives: '13 SSM BRZ Limited 6MT
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I'm thinking since this will be my first attempt at flushing brake fluid, I'm just going to go with the cheaper ATE 200 fluid. Just in case I mess up, it won't be too much of a waste. It can't be worse than the 3 year old stock fluid I'm on now right?

Just a feeler, but are there any negatives to using higher performing fluid such as the Motul or Project Mu versions for daily driving?
tracerit is offline   Reply With Quote