follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Regional Forums > ASIA

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2016, 04:41 AM   #2367
pcuerpo

Drives: Toyota 86
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to pcuerpo Send a message via Yahoo to pcuerpo
@KinichiS, never heard of anybody having fitment issues with the TRD kit copies.. usually they were molded to the original ones anyway so you might be good to go with it

@FCK86, are you part of the FB group page (both open and exclusive)? you might have a better chance of finding somebody willing to sell his/her stock exhaust

@nsy, unfortunately, our forum thread died down due to the FB group pages so dont expect him/her to be around hehe check below, i will post the open FB group page, feel free to join then have the admins add you to the exclusive group page

@Gotham, congrats on your new ride! join us in fun runs, drifting, and track days

@Joe-G, i use the SX2 now but cant compare them to the ones you mentioned but they are good daily/track tires because they provide good grip in both dry and wet and they are quiet.. and they are cheap!

@montum_81, the usual turbo kits being installed locally are GReddy, AVO, JDL, Blitz, and PTuning (i think) but never heard anybody install that.. might be wrong thou, lots of owners who arent active online

guys, here is the open FB page, feel free to join.. if it takes awhile for you to be added, PM me your names in FB so i can inform the admins to add you..

BRZ-86.ph

IG: @pcuerpo.images
pcuerpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 10:12 AM   #2368
Delsy

Drives: Gt86
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
good day manga Sir... Ask ko lang ko saan pwd makabili ng from bumper replacement sa pinas? salaam po
Delsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 05:28 AM   #2369
dhoeze

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
What happened to your stock? Oems are a bit pricy and mostly available in your delearship... we are selling aftermarket front bumpers with chin and ram air though. Unpainted. Send me a pm incase you want..
dhoeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 10:41 AM   #2370
dhoeze

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
@ delsy pm sent
dhoeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 12:29 AM   #2371
veck

Drives: 2014 Subaru BRZ
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Meron ba nabibili na pre cut na vcool para sa windshield na nabibili? Plan ko kasi bumili tas kabit ko sa car ko sa California.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
veck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 08:18 PM   #2372
Alabang BRZ

Drives: BRZ
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Guys available na ba ito sa atin?

http://www.kenwood.com/au/car/visual...tion/ddx916ws/

It's the first 200mm-wide double DIN car stereo that has Android Auto and CarPlay.
Alabang BRZ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Alabang BRZ For This Useful Post:
wulfstan (09-05-2016)
Old 09-05-2016, 09:47 PM   #2373
wulfstan

Drives: 2014 Whiteout Monogram 6MT FR-S
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Cool

Hello, Everyone... Kumusta kau diyan? I will be traveling to the homeland, Phlippines in late January and wanted to know who I could hook up with? I would love to see what everyone is sporting. I don't know if there will be any meets during this time. I would love to try to buy some small parts, TRD or other, stuff that would fit in luggage. I am coming from the USA and will be staying around 3 weeks. I will be staying in the Metro Manila, but am willing to travel around if needed. I don't know where the hangouts are, but would love to find out. Let me know and see you all soon!!!

wulfstan
John
johnny.diesels@yahoo.com
Attached Images

wulfstan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 10:29 PM   #2374
pcuerpo

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Send a message via ICQ to pcuerpo Send a message via Yahoo to pcuerpo
@wulfstan, get added in the facebook open group page if you do have an FB account, most members are available there compared to the forums

BRZ-86.ph FB Group

but just to let you know, shops that usually carry stuff for the twins are Auto Junction (Quezon City), Autokozmetix (Ortigas, Pasig City), Autoline (Manila) and several online sellers (individuals) so better if you get added in the group page to check their items too

IG: @pcuerpo.images
pcuerpo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pcuerpo For This Useful Post:
wulfstan (09-28-2016)
Old 03-07-2017, 11:53 AM   #2375
Ardi

Drives: 2013 Subaru BRZ
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Hi guys. Noob here. Just recently bought a 2013 BRZ and looking for simple mods for the car. Just want your opinion on what mods to do first and where to buy them at the cheapest possible price. I'm thinking of doing intake and headers first then get the car tuned. For the intake, I'm deciding between a drop in (probably Cosworth) plus Perrin Intake Inlet Hose or go full intake system with the Perrin CAI. My concern with the CAI is that the install would require taking off the bumper. I'm afraid that constantly taking the bumper on and off would mess with the alignment (I've seen a few pictures where the bumper would sag). For the headers, I'm going with UEL Borla.
Ardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 03:43 AM   #2376
Boss B

Drives: 2017 Toyota GT86
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Hello everyone. Newbie to the forum here. Just got my 86 a couple of weeks ago. Thinking of getting a ceramic coat for the pearl white paint job, audio upgrade and have a reverse camera installed. Any suggestions?

Thanks.
Boss B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 12:39 PM   #2377
yam86
Happy to see other 86's

Drives: FR-S 10 Series
Garage
Hello guys. Alam nyo ba kng magkano gt86 emblems dyan satin? Ill go home this year idedebadge ko sana scion frs 10 series emblems ko.
yam86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 12:42 PM   #2378
yam86
Happy to see other 86's

Drives: FR-S 10 Series
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardi View Post
Hi guys. Noob here. Just recently bought a 2013 BRZ and looking for simple mods for the car. Just want your opinion on what mods to do first and where to buy them at the cheapest possible price. I'm thinking of doing intake and headers first then get the car tuned. For the intake, I'm deciding between a drop in (probably Cosworth) plus Perrin Intake Inlet Hose or go full intake system with the Perrin CAI. My concern with the CAI is that the install would require taking off the bumper. I'm afraid that constantly taking the bumper on and off would mess with the alignment (I've seen a few pictures where the bumper would sag). For the headers, I'm going with UEL Borla.

Mag drop in ka na lang k&n. Noise lang naman madadagdag doon sa horsepower parang wala. Im on an injen cai. For exhaust depende sa loudness na trip mo sir. I dont want it too loud kaya i just went invidia q300 because im planning on putting headers soon
yam86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 05:33 AM   #2379
Alabang BRZ

Kenwood Philippines is bringing this next month. 200mm wide and a 7-inch LCD display.

New Kenwood DDX917WS Release for Toyota & Subaru

The Kenwood DDX917WS release has just been announced and is set to arrive on the Australia shores on 1 March 2017.

The new Kenwood DDX917WS is based on the previous model the DDX916WS but will now included additional features:

• Built in Air Mirroring via WiFi
  • ADAS DVR Camera control on screen (dash camera control) *Requires Kenwood DRV-N520 sold seperately.
  • Super Hi-Res Audio file playback

Built In “Air Mirroring 2 ” with Advanced Two Way Android Link.

With the new Kenwood DDX917WS Release comes Wi-Fi Mirroring is now built in to our 2017 CP/AA Range (excluding DMX7017BTS)
Connect your smartphone via Wi-Fi and mirror your Android or iPhone screen without fuss onto our 7″ Capacitive Screen!
Kenwood has also added advanced Two Way Smartphone Link to easily control your Android Phone via the head unit. This new technology allows seamless Android control from your head unit without any additional third party apps or Bluetooth setup requirements.
Just simply activate your Android quick connect function and you’re ready to go!
Off Road/4WD mapping,Videos,Apps and even Android Auto Wirelessly via Air Mirroring!
Yes, it’s all possible within the new 2017 CP/AA AV Range.

ADAS DVR Control

An industry first, Kenwood can now integrate an ADAS DVR with the AV Receiver. Full DVR control, screen viewing, setup etc. can all be operated via the Head Unit. The DRV-N520 is a fully Advanced Driving Assistance System (ADAS) DVR that can detect and alert collisions, Lane Departure as well as Departure Delays.

Alerts are communicated on screen and through audio.

Last edited by Alabang BRZ; 05-31-2017 at 06:17 AM.
Old 05-31-2017, 10:33 AM   #2380
Alabang BRZ