follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > 1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ > FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum

FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum All photos, videos and other media related to the Scion FR-S and Toyota 86

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2012, 12:09 AM   #71
nab335

Drives: e92 335i, FRS, Lexus ls400
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by shishand View Post
I didnt know either hahaha i saw someone and i thought they were giving me looks or something hahaha where do you live dude? woodburry, northwood..? Or those houses by NHS
nope none of those lol I live right next to irvine high in the neighborhood across the fire station. So did you end up with a manual? i remember you posted up a thread asking about it a while back

IG: nabb335
nab335 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 12:52 AM   #72
shishand

Drives: Whiteout
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nab335 View Post
nope none of those lol I live right next to irvine high in the neighborhood across the fire station. So did you end up with a manual? i remember you posted up a thread asking about it a while back
i wish haha, brother wouldn't cosign me a manual.. so had to settle with the AT, but the triptronics are surprisingly pretty decent haha,

but i must ask, how much did you pay for the coilovers? and dude your car sounded so nice.. what did you use for that muffler delete?

edit: Haha btw i live two blocks from you.. i live on trabuco
shishand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 01:15 AM   #73
nab335

Quote:
i wish haha, brother wouldn't cosign me a manual.. so had to settle with the AT, but the triptronics are surprisingly pretty decent haha,

but i must ask, how much did you pay for the coilovers? and dude your car sounded so nice.. what did you use for that muffler delete?

edit: Haha btw i live two blocks from you.. i live on trabuco
oh thats legit i'll probably see you around alot. I paid like $899 shipped for the coils.

Thanks man I always get compliments on the exhaust and people are always surprised that all I did was unbolt the mufflers. The muffler delete was done by a shop near anaheim lemme know if you want their info it was only like $30 bucks all they did was unbolt the muffler and weld a pipe downwards but it made the car like 50x funner to drive

Old 10-11-2012, 01:30 AM   #74
shishand

Quote:
oh thats legit i'll probably see you around alot. I paid like $899 shipped for the coils.

Thanks man I always get compliments on the exhaust and people are always surprised that all I did was unbolt the mufflers. The muffler delete was done by a shop near anaheim lemme know if you want their info it was only like $30 bucks all they did was unbolt the muffler and weld a pipe downwards but it made the car like 50x funner to drive
Yeah let me know the info!
Haha any trouble with the pigs.. You know how irvine cops are

and they weld a pipe? is it reversible? Mines a lease, and im not sure yet if im actually going to pay it off or not, but just want to keep everything if i wanted to ever return it stock
Old 10-11-2012, 03:00 AM   #75
nab335

Quote:
Yeah let me know the info!
Haha any trouble with the pigs.. You know how irvine cops are

and they weld a pipe? is it reversible? Mines a lease, and im not sure yet if im actually going to pay it off or not, but just want to keep everything if i wanted to ever return it stock
not at all I actually i know exactly how irvine cops are i was probably the most harassed person in irvine when I daily drove my 335 the cops would literally pull me over all the time because they recognized me so they always thought i was up to some illegal shit with my car it was so fucked up. i just got pulled over today which sucked ass but he didn't even notice it and i was sort of flooring it when he pulled me over. You just gotta know your surroundings just drive calm when theres a cop. and btw FUCK irvine high's school zone speed limit the motorcycle cop that hides in the middle of the street got me going 44 in it one time I had no idea i was even speeding and it was like over $400.
but yeah its completely reversible within like 10 minutes. Hit up muffler man in Placentia and tell them you were reffered buy someone else who got it done for $30 on an FRS because first they were charging me like $50 haha.

Edit:Hit me up before you actually go though so I can give you some tips for the install

Last edited by nab335; 10-11-2012 at 03:12 AM.
Old 10-11-2012, 03:30 AM   #76
shishand

Fuck hahaha friend got pulled there too.. I have gotten a 300$ ticket one time for not wearing a helmet riding a scooter.. I know kids who got tickets for having earphones in their ears while riding their bikes WITH helmets.. (im talking bicycles) and get pulled over for having both earbuds.. its Irvine.. #1 anal retentive cops

And yeah bro lets meet up! Im free anytime after 2, lets meet up sometime this week or weekend, ill message you my number right now
Old 10-11-2012, 03:30 AM   #77
shishand

Quote:
not at all I actually i know exactly how irvine cops are i was probably the most harassed person in irvine when I daily drove my 335 the cops would literally pull me over all the time because they recognized me so they always thought i was up to some illegal shit with my car it was so fucked up. i just got pulled over today which sucked ass but he didn't even notice it and i was sort of flooring it when he pulled me over. You just gotta know your surroundings just drive calm when theres a cop. and btw FUCK irvine high's school zone speed limit the motorcycle cop that hides in the middle of the street got me going 44 in it one time I had no idea i was even speeding and it was like over $400.
but yeah its completely reversible within like 10 minutes. Hit up muffler man in Placentia and tell them you were reffered buy someone else who got it done for $30 on an FRS because first they were charging me like $50 haha.

Edit:Hit me up before you actually go though so I can give you some tips for the install
Fuck hahaha friend got pulled there too.. I have gotten a 300$ ticket one time for not wearing a helmet riding a scooter.. I know kids who got tickets for having earphones in their ears while riding their bikes WITH helmets.. (im talking bicycles) and get pulled over for having both earbuds.. its Irvine.. #1 anal retentive cops

And yeah bro lets meet up! Im free anytime after 2, lets meet up sometime this week or weekend, ill message you my number right now
Old 10-11-2012, 03:55 AM   #78
nab335

Quote:

LOL holy shit that sucks ass thats why I get so paranoid driving with tints you never know when those ***s are just posting up in some random ass spot you'd never expect them to be in.

fsho man ill hit u up i go to ivc and weekend school i got finals this weekend so im trying to get ready for it but im down to meet up after.

Old 10-11-2012, 11:06 PM   #79
shishand

Quote:
LOL holy shit that sucks ass thats why I get so paranoid driving with tints you never know when those ***s are just posting up in some random ass spot you'd never expect them to be in.

fsho man ill hit u up i go to ivc and weekend school i got finals this weekend so im trying to get ready for it but im down to meet up after.
Ah shit sorry for bothering then, for sure dude see you ariund
Old 10-12-2012, 10:17 PM   #80
SpinFin
MR2

Drives: 3 MR2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Arrow

Implement a true demonstration of power and coolness; through disciplined driving behavior.
SpinFin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:55 PM   #81
Kkd79

Drives: BRZ
Sorry I didn't read the whole thread. How much was your car otd?
Kkd79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 11:57 AM   #82
pinoyplaya

Drives: WRB MT-BRZ LMTD
I'll take the hottie standing next to the car please and thank you.
Drove the car off the lot at 8/6/12 @ 8:06 PM
Traded for Black 2013 Camaro 2SS RS
pinoyplaya is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pinoyplaya For This Useful Post:
shishand (11-04-2012)
Old 11-04-2012, 01:57 PM   #83
IloveBaldEagles

Drives: Gray.
Thanked 2,086 Times in 995 Posts
Mentioned: 67 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
If someone out of jealousy or hatred eggs your car, WASH IT IMMEDIATELY. If not, then as soon as possible. Just take a hose and rinse that bitch down as if it was on fire. *Knock on wood*.

Eggs = Acid = Tears = Car = Paint = Bye bye

Eggs will burn through your car paint. Deep.
IloveBaldEagles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 05:05 PM   #84
shishand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kkd79 View Post
Sorry I didn't read the whole thread. How much was your car otd?
around 28k, since it came with some coating, the color white out (extra200$) and the transmission is auto , but with everything around 28