follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2014, 11:14 AM   #71
Vicious LED
Banned

Drives: Scion FR-S Asphalt
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Thanks for all of your feedback folks
Vicious LED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 02:21 PM   #72
CreinCrein

Drives: FR-S
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Please check your inbox @Vicious LED, I need help.
CreinCrein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 04:30 PM   #73
Xerious
Speed Chaser Thrill Seekr

Drives: 2014 Asphalt Monogram FR-S 6MT
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Garage
Just another update as of today 5/4/14 no order has shipped nor has their been a change in my tracking status. Still waiting.

Order originally placed 4/2/14 and tracking information received 4/16/14.

I have since ordered a several parts from other vendors in which I received great information and fast reasonable shipping. You can see on my build thread what I ordered when and when it was installed.
Xerious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 12:03 PM   #74
Vicious LED
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreinCrein View Post
Please check your inbox @Vicious LED, I need help.
We will check out inbox now, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerious View Post
Just another update as of today 5/4/14 no order has shipped nor has their been a change in my tracking status. Still waiting.

Order originally placed 4/2/14 and tracking information received 4/16/14.

I have since ordered a several parts from other vendors in which I received great information and fast reasonable shipping. You can see on my build thread what I ordered when and when it was installed.
We've replied to your post in our Helix side marker groupbuy thread, please refer to that so that we can handle your issue right away. Thank you. Also, if for some reason we do not respond on the forums within 24-48 hours, email is ALWAYS the best way to contact us as it links directly to our phone. Please feel free to always email us at ViciousLED@gmail.com.

Thanks, and have a wonderful rest of your afternoon bud.
Old 05-05-2014, 12:07 PM   #75
Vicious LED
Banned

Thanks for all of your positive reviews everyone
Old 05-05-2014, 12:14 PM   #76
Vicious LED
Banned

@Hachiroku @ichitaka05 @Dave-ROR

Mods, can we please merge all 3 of the Vicious LED feedback threads that are currently out there? The only thread that seems to be gaining traction is the negative one, which is EXTREMELY biased. The community does not have the opportunity to see all of the very good transactions that we have completed with 0 issue, and it's making us look like we are this company that is only in it to scam people. We've been an active AND PAYING vendor on this forum for a year and a half now and we've completed HUNDREDS of successful and issue free transactions; only the few bad transactions that there's been an issue with seem to be the ones that people view, and I find that to be extremely biased and ridiculous. As a paying vendor I feel that we should have the fair opportunity for everyone to view both the good and bad things that have happened since we've been vendors on here. You mods need to take a handle on this and ensure that everyone receives the ACCURATE and NON-BIASED facts about who we are as a company, as opposed to the views of a few people who've had an issue and didn't end in their favor. Don't let the ones who throw a pissy fit destroy the reputation of a company that tries it's hardest to take care of as many people as possible, especially considering that for the most part, this is a ONE MAN OPERATION. From time to time I will hire in some help when things become hectic, but I would appreciate the benefit of the doubt and a little slack here.

Here's the links to all 3 Vicious LED feedback threads:

Thread I Personally Started - http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29543

Thread Started by a HAPPY CUSTOMER - http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46683

Slander Thread - http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60767

Also, the thread that is slandering our business is calling for us to be "banned", when in fact we have not violated ANY of the forum rules.

EDIT: And by no means am I trying to say that we are perfect. We are FAR FROM PERFECT, I can promise you that. We are trying to make alot of changes to our company so that we can better accommodate our customer base. We want to fix problems from the past, and we want to earn new business for the future. We've done a lot of thinking and pondering and honestly, we want to make things better for everyone. We just want the opportunity to right our wrongs, and grow as a business/community. It's hard to do that though when individuals do nothing but hack and slash at our name and reputation repeatedly. We are willing to admit when we are wrong, yes. We just want the opportunity to fix things and move on so that our name can live on, and our past clients with issues can feel as if their issues have been satisfactorily handled. We aren't trying to buy anyone off, we aren't trying to silence anyone, and we certainly are not trying to get anyone banned or removed from here for slandering us. Everyone is indeed entitled to their opinions, and we truly and 100% respect that. What we do want is the opportunity to make things right. We want reasonable solutions from those who have felt they've been wronged so that we can work with them to fix their issues. Like we mentioned, hundreds of our customers are 100% satisfied and continue to return and make repeat purchases, and recommend us to their friends and families constantly. There are always those few who had a bad experience and hold on to that bad blood for months and even years to come. We want this to end, and we want to change their minds. We are honestly good hearted people that just have been through some rough patches, and like any new start-up business, we've experienced a lot of growing pains. We've started off trying various suppliers for various goods; some were fantastic, and some were absolutely horrible. We have admitted to that a dozen times over. We just want an opportunity to fix things and to repair our name. As I finish this, I want to thank each and every one of you who has ever shown support to our cause, whether you were a customer and purchased something from us via the forums or our online store, or even those of you who have just come up to us at various car shows to check out our "BABYLFA" FR-S and complimented our build. It all meant the world to us, and honestly, without you guys, we would NOT have made it his far in the industry. So THANK YOU all for everything you've helped us accomplish, it will never be forgotten by us. Thank you all for everything you have done for us, you are all truly appreciated.

Last edited by Vicious LED; 05-05-2014 at 01:36 PM.
Old 05-05-2014, 06:41 PM   #77
Dave-ROR
Site Moderator

Drives: Stuff
Thanked 5,965 Times in 2,689 Posts
Mentioned: 262 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious LED View Post
Also, the thread that is slandering our business is calling for us to be "banned", when in fact we have not violated ANY of the forum rules.
Slander? The evidence of that rests with you to PROVE that they are purposely making false statements to damage your business. I doubt they all came up with lies just to damage your business.

I will merge the threads though.

Also, you don't have to break forums rules to be banned. Any user (including vendors) can be banned for any reason the site admin decides.

Thanks,
-Dave
Tow: 2022 F-450
Toys: 2001 Chevrolet Corvette Z06, 1993 Toyota MR2 Turbo, 1994 Toyota MR2 Turbo, 1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
Parts: 2015 Subaru BRZ Limited, 2005 Acura TSX
Projects: 2013 Subaru BRZ Limited track car build
FS: 2004 GMC Sierra 2500 LT CCSB 8.1/Allison with 99k miles
Dave-ROR is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dave-ROR For This Useful Post:
ICEBONEZ (05-05-2014)
Old 05-05-2014, 08:00 PM   #78
Jyn
Noob

Drives: FR-S Mammogram
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/flat...4118292110584/

I'll just leave this here.
Enjoy the read.
Jyn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jyn For This Useful Post:
ICEBONEZ (05-05-2014)
Old 05-05-2014, 08:57 PM   #79
Xerious
Speed Chaser Thrill Seekr

Drives: 2014 Asphalt Monogram FR-S 6MT
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Garage
Ben

I've sent you direct emails with no replies which is why I post here and in the other thread. This is the only way I get a response from you. Also the status you just provided me is the first I've heard you tell me that the switchbacks are on back order and that that you don't have a working led for my smoked side markers. Would you consider that good customer service where I have to continually request updates on the status of my order? You could have told me that a long time ago. You told me you were waiting for the side markers to arrive and now you're telling me your waiting for my switchbacks.

Tell you what, why don't you give me a full refund since you haven't shipped anything yet and we'll call it even. I don't want to report Dark Vapor to the State of Nevada as a company that does bad business. I've seen enough complaints here and elsewhere but I'm not going to air any of that here. I'll focus on my personal situation. I'd rather buy from a more reliable vendor that I've already had successful transactions with.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Xerious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 09:02 PM   #80
eddieEndo
Smokin on Dat Endo

Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S Whiteout
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderbar View Post
My entire led set from him was crap. He admitted to it and then offered to sell me a new set.

lol were they LED bulbs made for a nother car barely fit and loose?? emailed him about it a long time ago, told me i should glue my lights in to keep them snug didnt bother asking for my money back
Old 05-05-2014, 09:08 PM   #81
eddieEndo
Smokin on Dat Endo

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieEndo View Post
lol were they LED bulbs made for a nother car barely fit and loose?? emailed him about it a long time ago, told me i should glue my lights in to keep them snug didnt bother asking for my money back

in ebay packaging? TERRIBLE
Old 05-05-2014, 09:09 PM   #82
eddieEndo
Smokin on Dat Endo

i ended up going with jwmotoring for led drls and ki_zn6 for awesome switchbacks
Old 05-05-2014, 09:18 PM   #83
ICEBONEZ

Drives: '13 WRB 6MT BRZ Limited
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Garage
@Vicious LED, since you stated you want to right your wrongs, I'll take a full refund PLUS the cost of new OEM front turn signal housings that your switchbacks ruined. I found a replacement for $67 per side, so altogether you should probably send me $250 refund so I can move on. Thanks! PS- jwmotoring was nice switchbacks and no shaving or modding needed. Great LEDs.
Old 05-05-2014, 09:21 PM   #84
eddieEndo
Smokin on Dat Endo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICEBONEZ View Post
@Vicious LED, since you stated you want to right your wrongs, I'll take a full refund PLUS the cost of new OEM front turn signal housings that your switchbacks ruined. I found a replacement for $67 per side, so altogether you should probably send me $250 refund so I can move on. Thanks! PS- jwmotoring was nice switchbacks and no shaving or modding needed. Great LEDs.

lol scratched the fuuuuck out of my housings too

Tags
vicious ledon't, y'all got got