follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > 1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ > Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum

Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum The place to start for the Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 | GT86

User Tag List

Old 01-15-2020, 01:59 PM   #57
g e

Drives: 2013 BRZ
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by humfrz View Post
Ya, there was a comma in the amount she spent on each granddaughter -

When I asked her about her expenditures she replied that the news told her that the average person will spend $1,000 on gifts this Christmas.

I tried to explain, then stopped, when she interrupted me and ask how much money I spend on cigarettes a year -

So, does that mean that I can save $3,000 plus cigarette money this year if (when) I quit smoking? -

humfrz
No, it means you have $3,000 to upgrade the quality and quantity of beer to drink. Maybe add in some 12-18 year old scotch and a couple cigars.

I can even come up and help you drink it.
g e is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to g e For This Useful Post:
humfrz (01-15-2020)
Old 02-20-2020, 09:28 AM   #58
hayleylegr

Drives: 1992 Tata Estate
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiryuu View Post
Hello all,

Just wanted to ask for a few opinions and feedbacks.

- the most popular interior accessories for this car? I'm guessing it is phone holders?

- Are there any interior accessories/gadgets (or categories of them) that this car needs or needs to have a better selection of?

- What is your favorite?

What I mean by accessories/gadgets is anything you put inside the car that improves the quality of life for you including its aesthetics, and functionality. Stuff like phone holders, air fresheners, floor mats, shift knobs, to like trim pieces, race seats and auto clicker headunits just as examples. All inclusive as long as it is interior related.

Would like to know what you guys think. Just a curiosity topic.

Thank you very much!
For my 2013 FR-S the first thing I put in was an arm rest for my right arm. The second thing was an aftermarket radio head unit, so I could have GPS and SiriusXM.

Last edited by hayleylegr; 02-21-2020 at 07:53 AM.
hayleylegr is offline   Reply With Quote