follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Scion FR-S Forum | Subaru BRZ Forum | Toyota 86 GT 86 Forum | AS1 Forum - FT86CLUB > Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 > Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum

Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum The place to start for the Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 | GT86

User Tag List

Old 10-17-2019, 12:18 PM   #7827
Renault Discordia
Some Bored Necromancer

Drives: Oceanic 2019 86 GT
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Hey all, long-time lurker here as well, reading up all I can about the stories you guys have shared about your cars and finally made my decision to jump on an 86 GT for my first personal vehicle. Definitely a breath of fresh air from my family's Sienna (*shudder*, glad it's gone), and so far, I'm loving it. Probably wasn't the most cost-effective choice, but in the end, I love her all the same, and she handles like a dream! Really does seem like one of those cars that can "teach its driver".

Definitely looking forward to talking to you all and learning all I can about what makes this car tick. Pleased to meet you all~

Last edited by Renault Discordia; 10-17-2019 at 05:50 PM.
Renault Discordia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 04:27 PM   #7828
Arcanius

Drives: 2014 Raven FR-S
Hello all,

Been eyeing up an FRS or BRZ for a long while, but now, as winter is hitting the Canadian Prairies, I decided to pull the trigger, trading in my tuned, methanol-drinking Elantra GT Sport for a 2014 FR-S in Raven.
Soon to start modding that too, although gotta take it slowly at first with the freezing cold. First mod was winter tires!
Arcanius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:54 AM   #7829
Rx FR-S

Drives: 2013 FR-S AT, 2017 Civic Hatch ST
Hello all- long, long time lurker here, way back to even before the twins came out. I got my 2013 FR-S in Ultramarine Blue brand new but never got around to doing much with it. Got it as an AT as a compromise when I really wanted the MT, but thanks to darthfrs and various others I’m now working on a AT to MT swap, plus a few other small projects. Planning on contributing back to the community with what I learn.
Rx FR-S is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
6mt, frs, notreally, turbo