follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments

User Tag List

Old 02-28-2013, 08:34 PM   #1
BRAWL

Drives: Toyota 86 GTS Velocity Orange
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Grimm speed hood strut review

I previously had competitors hood strut offering on my car and was not satisfied with the quality and operation of them so I went ahead and bought the Grimmspeed unit.

I had the package arrive yesterday and got round to fitting it today and the quality difference is astounding! Well designed and attractive brackets, easy instalation courtesy of a clear video instruction and makes the hood rise, fall and stay like OEM

Only minor quibble would be the quality of the fasteners, but overall it is the best hood strut kit available bar none.

@GrimmSpeed thanks heaps mate!
BRAWL is offline   Reply With Quote