follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > FR-S / BRZ vs....

FR-S / BRZ vs.... Area to discuss the FR-S/BRZ against its competitors [NO STREET RACING]

User Tag List

Old 07-15-2019, 03:43 PM   #15
Jordanwolf
Rice King

Drives: '19 FWD master race CTR
Thanked 2,001 Times in 1,203 Posts
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangizdope View Post
I've always wanted a matte black one. Theres one in my neighborhood that is murdered out and super loud. Makes me drool.
I think I'm a little bored of the okay power of our cars. I want to feel that push in my seat.
I'm also tired of getting tired of getting cut off all the time. When a 328i (not a real BMW imo) cuts me off, I sometimes get mad and want to get them back but I can't get ahead of them when they're flooring it too and it makes me even angrier. Nobody would cut off an aggressive looking mustang in the first place so that would make me feel a lot calmer while driving. I commute a lot and I'm seriously getting tired of people cutting me off all the time.
I'm probably gonna get tired of the mustang too but it's a phase I wanna go through lol. I commute too much now that I'm willing to compromise steering a bit for speed.
Why the fuck are you even allowed to drive.

Rather not have rage kids like you on the road. You are a big yikes.

I would advise seeking help for your anger issues and how to stay calm while driving, you're putting others at risk with your autism.
Old 07-15-2019, 04:11 PM   #16
James H

Drives: 2017 BRZ
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordanwolf View Post

I would advise seeking help for your anger issues and how to stay calm while driving, you're putting others at risk with your autism.

Remember that there are other innocent drivers and passengers on the road when you act on your personal vendetta. The person who you think cut you off may not even have seen you so don't take take every little things someone else does as a personal insult. Rage and anger has no place on public roads. Your attitude is going land you in jail someday and other people killed.
James H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 04:12 PM   #17
Tangizdope

Drives: 2016 FRS
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quote:

If someone cuts me off on the road, I let it go, not worth it. You never had those days where it's a shitty day and then you're just like "that's the last straw." You're not perfect either, stop educating others that aren't your own kids. You didn't have to respond to me. Read and keep moving on bud.

Everyone please ignore the part of my post about the road rage. Sometimes I get mad when I'm doing 80 and someone doing 65 cuts me off with no signal. I go around them and cut in close to them to tell them what they did was wrong so they'll think twice before doing it to others. Obviously I shouldn't do that but I'm not perfect. Sorry.
Tangizdope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 04:21 PM   #18
Tangizdope

Quote:
Originally Posted by James H View Post
Remember that there are other innocent drivers and passengers on the road when you act on your personal vendetta. The person who you think cut you off may not even have seen you so don't take take every little things someone else does as a personal insult. Rage and anger has no place on public roads. Your attitude is going land you in jail someday and other people killed.
When someone cuts me off but they signal, no biggie because I realize that they didn't intend to do. People make mistakes. It's when there's a line of cars doing 80 and someone decides to cut in with no signal forcing me to slam on my brakes. They can wait until there's a bigger gap. They're lucky I never touch my phone while driving because if I wasn't as alert, that would send me slamming into them and then they fly off into other cars.
Wait for a gap, signal, go in. Simple.
I have shitty days. We all do. Everyone was young once and made mistakes. Obviously mine is getting mad at people who purposely cut me off.
Sorry op for going off topic.

Last edited by Tangizdope; 07-15-2019 at 04:31 PM.
Old 07-15-2019, 04:30 PM   #19
Tangizdope

The point of my post was that I wouldn't have the problem of people cutting me off in a mustang gt compared to my frs.
How often do you see someone intentionally cutting off a lifted f350 dually? People are less likely to purposely cut off an aggressive looking vehicle .
It would be nice if people saw my car and thought "I'm not gonna cut him off."
That was literally the whole point of the post, didn't expect to get lessons from people.
Old 07-15-2019, 04:36 PM   #20
Jordanwolf
Rice King

Garage
Quote:
The point of my post was that I wouldn't have the problem of people cutting me off in a mustang gt compared to my frs.
How often do you see someone intentionally cutting off a lifted f350 dually? People are less likely to purposely cut off an aggressive looking vehicle .
It would be nice if people saw my car and thought "I'm not gonna cut him off."
Are you daft?

You really seem to think the car you drive is going to prevent people from cutting you off? Lmao.

Either you stupid or you dumb.
Old 07-15-2019, 05:07 PM   #21
Tangizdope

Quote:
Are you daft?

You really seem to think the car you drive is going to prevent people from cutting you off? Lmao.

Either you stupid or you dumb.
Dude fuck off. Why do you keep wanting to talk to me? It's obvious you are trying to start something.
Calling me stupid and dumb? I been through some tough things in my life that you know nothing about.
You obviously have personal issues that you keep responding to me and insulting me trying to start an argument.

Anyways, people treat you different based off what car you drive here. It's different here. If you drive a prius people roll coal at you at my part of town. You wouldn't get it.
Obviously people are still gonna cut me off. Intentionally? Far less likely.
Old 07-15-2019, 06:04 PM   #22
xdavidx
Emperor McDuck

Drives: 2019 86 GT; 2018 BMW S1000RR
Quote:
Dude fuck off. Why do you keep wanting to talk to me? It's obvious you are trying to start something.
Calling me stupid and dumb? I been through some tough things in my life that you know nothing about.
You obviously have personal issues that you keep responding to me and insulting me trying to start an argument.

And here we are... People wondered why the OP finished his post with:

"Just be warned, I've noticed some forum members being unnecessarily on the hostile side here and I will ignore. If you have personal issues in your life, or feel the need to dominate others, whatever that's bugging you, I don't believe such forums are the place to resolve these issues of yours. I see such forums as a place for me to come and be stupid and learn a thing or two from others more knowledgeable without the need to be put down or me putting someone else down. Rant out."
xdavidx is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xdavidx For This Useful Post:
Castswag (03-06-2021), rennlistuser3 (07-15-2019)
Old 07-15-2019, 06:13 PM   #23
Jordanwolf
Rice King

Garage
Quote:

Anyways, people treat you different based off what car you drive here. It's different here. If you drive a prius people roll coal at you at my part of town. You wouldn't get it.
Say stupid things, get stupid response.
Old 07-15-2019, 06:19 PM   #24
Jordanwolf
Rice King

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdavidx View Post
And here we are... People wondered why the OP finished his post with:

"Just be warned, I've noticed some forum members being unnecessarily on the hostile side here and I will ignore. If you have personal issues in your life, or feel the need to dominate others, whatever that's bugging you, I don't believe such forums are the place to resolve these issues of yours. I see such forums as a place for me to come and be stupid and learn a thing or two from others more knowledgeable without the need to be put down or me putting someone else down. Rant out."
? OP does not appear to be obsessed with people cutting him off, nor does he have an unstable rage burning inside him in which he must slay the dragons of the streets.
Old 07-15-2019, 06:28 PM   #25
xdavidx
Emperor McDuck

Drives: 2019 86 GT; 2018 BMW S1000RR
Quote:
? OP does not appear to be obsessed with people cutting him off, nor does he have an unstable rage burning inside him in which he must slay the dragons of the streets.

What we really need now is a good mustang crashing into a crowd meme.. anyone?
xdavidx is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to xdavidx For This Useful Post:
Jordanwolf (07-15-2019)
Old 07-15-2019, 06:36 PM   #26
StraightOuttaCanadaEh
Wes

Drives: Artisan Spirits '17 86
Thanked 1,674 Times in 994 Posts
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quote:
It's different here. If you drive a prius people roll coal at you at my part of town. You wouldn't get it.
Yeah but that's like trying to solve obesity by buying bigger pants. You have to just ignore the idiots, let them have their own little childish games and just be above the rest of the rabble on the road. The d1ck-measuring never ends. Bought a Mustang? Hellcat cuts you off. Bought a Hellcat? Tears on the inside when a Ferrari/McLaren/911 Turbo pulls up along side. Leave the oneupmanship behind and it'll be a much less stressful life. It looks like this is causing you quite a bit of anxiety and stress kills man, that's no joke. I don't get triggered by anyone or get involved in any lane-jumping traffic dodging nonsense street racing. It's just completely irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. Keep good spacing between yourself and the car ahead and no one will cut you off because then they're merely merging.
rennlistuser3 (07-15-2019), xdavidx (07-15-2019)
Old 07-15-2019, 06:36 PM   #27
Jordanwolf
Rice King

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdavidx View Post
What we really need now is a good mustang crashing into a crowd meme.. anyone?
I have just the thing.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz6IFQbh...d=g22l4g3q6qfx

Instagram, but better than nothing..
Old 07-15-2019, 06:49 PM   #28
DandoX
Senior gif poster

Drives: 2013 Asphalt FRS
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
If someone cuts me off on the road, I let it go, not worth it. You never had those days where it's a shitty day and then you're just like "that's the last straw." You're not perfect either, stop educating others that aren't your own kids. You didn't have to respond to me. Read and keep moving on bud.

Everyone please ignore the part of my post about the road rage. Sometimes I get mad when I'm doing 80 and someone doing 65 cuts me off with no signal. I go around them and cut in close to them to tell them what they did was wrong so they'll think twice before doing it to others. Obviously I shouldn't do that but I'm not perfect. Sorry.
Lol dude no biggie, some folks like to act like mr perfect and bark others down from their high horse. Just relax and and don't let it bother you. That happens to almost everyone who drives anything over 130hp to some degree or another, no one is super perfect all the time.

All you can do is try not to let people who cut you off bother you. I usually imagine someone who cut me off has to take an emergency monster #2, and in that scenario can you blame them.

Also if you had a mustang folks would only do that more often, trying to coax you into doing something stupid. Here in Orange County every asshat in a civic thinks they are Paul walker and race up on anyone with any sort of car that is interesting. I just laugh, folks who want to drag race a twin are morons who have no idea what the twin is and are not worth even a second glance. People are assholes and your main focus should be enjoying the car while not putting yourself or others or the car in any sort of dangerous scenario that might cause harm, best you can to is learn from mistakes.
DandoX is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DandoX For This Useful Post:
new2subaru (07-15-2019), Tangizdope (07-15-2019)