follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale/Trade

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2019, 02:33 AM   #1
spagti

Drives: Broken Blue BRZ
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
For Sale: Turbo 2015 BRZ Limited - 46k Auto

Selling my 2015 BRZ Limited. I need to free up parking space and need the cash to dump into other project cars. We have 5 cars between 2 people now and not enough space for them.

The car has a restored Arizona title. I bought it after it was in a front end collision. The engine, frame rails, unibody and suspension were all undamaged from the accident and it still ran and drove straight. I replaced all of the damaged front end bits with mostly new OEM and a few lightly used OEM parts. The driver airbag was replaced with an OEM unit and the SRS module was reset. There's no CEL or SRS lights, the car will pass emissions and I had the car inspected and got a restored title for it so it's road legal and registered. There's no lingering damage from it being in an accident and I've put over 5000 miles on it since I put it back on the road and it drives great.

Now the fun stuff. The car is boosted and was remotely tuned by Bill at Delicious Tuning for 91 octane. Here's a full list of mods that make it so much more fun than a stock BRZ:

Garrett T3/T04E turbocharger
Greddy/SBD clone intercooler and piping kit
Delicious Tuning 10.5psi MAP sensor
WRX PCV valve
Tial clone blow-off valve and open dump wastegate
Custom built 4-to-1 exhaust manifold
Custom built 2.5" catless downpipe w/ stock o2 sensor for wideband
2.5" overpipe connecting to the rest of the stock exhaust
Ecutek bluetooth unit included along with the cable and dongle
Generic oil catch can, works fine to catch some of the blow-by
Custom oil cooler setup, running 5w-30
Downpipe, manifold and overpipe are heatwrapped
Big aluminum radiator
Lowered 1" on MANN Engineering springs with spacers on stock wheels
Almost brand new Hankook Ventus V12 evo2 tires

The car pulls hard, spools fast and is peaking right around 10psi. I haven't had it on a real dyno but I think it's pushing in the 250-275whp range at least. Bill's tune is great and this turbo has more in it if you want to add flex fuel or upgrade the internals to push it further.

It was originally World Rally Blue, but I wrapped it in VViViD's Elephant Gray vinyl which looks really good on this car, very similar to the Series.Gray. The wrap has been on for several months and is holding up really well but the wrap job has some imperfections that you'll notice up close. Underneath, the fenders and front bumper are unpainted and the hood is painted in the OEM black. The rest of the WRB paint is in decent shape underneath and if you wanted to remove the vinyl, you could have the front painted and blended. I have the original spoiler but hated it so I left it off. I'll put the shark fin antenna back on for the buyer if they want it, wrapped in gray. Also have the rear Subaru emblem which I'll put back on if you want it on. I didn't keep the lettering badges.

The interior is completely stock and in great shape except for a small tear in the driver's left bolster. It's a limited trim so it has the nice extras like heated seats and dual climate control and everything works great. AC is perfect after having it professionally recharged.

Let me know if you have any questions, I know this car inside and out and I'm not trying to hide anything about it. It was a great project car for me that I drove a lot in the past 8 months.

Pics:

Last edited by spagti; 08-17-2019 at 12:04 AM.
Old 08-17-2019, 12:04 AM   #2
spagti

Drives: Broken Blue BRZ
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Car is sold!

Closed Thread