follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale/Trade

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2016, 02:45 AM   #1
akiranakayama

Drives: 2013 Subaru BRZ Limited (CBS)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
2013 Subaru BRZ Limited. 6sp MT. Crystal Black Silica. 49k miles. Bone stock. $19,000

Selling my little baby. She's been good to me, but it's time to move on. So many cars, so little time! This is the second BRZ I've owned. I just keep coming back to them because it's such a great little car.

About the car. I bought it from a woman in Arizona. She babied it. It was bone stock when I bought it. I've lightly modified it, but I will be return the car back to complete stock form for sale. If you'd like any of the aftermarket parts, we can discuss how the price changes. Right now, odometer sits at just slightly under 49,000 miles. Nearly all of that has been highway miles. Never tracked or abused. Adult owned. Non smoker/vaper. Note: the red pinstripe on the front bumper was just a vinyl sticker that I experimented with and didn't like so I removed it.

That said, the car WILL come with these mods:
- Professional window tint
- Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires (installed 3/19/2016, only 2,688 miles)
- Velox cam plate (won't be removing this since the stock cam plate is liable to leak and friends don't let friends drive with oil leaks)
- Clutch spring delete (now you can actually feel what the clutch is doing, the BRZ has been the hardest car for me to drive smoothly and I've been driving manual transmission cars for 16 years, this remedied the issue. Don't bother asking for the spring, I threw it into a fire as soon as I removed the damned thing)
- Diode Dynamics LED bulbs for dome, door courtesy, license, and trunk (actually a bright LED strip)
- OEM cargo organizer
- OEM trunk liner
- OEM mud guards
- HomeLink auto-dimming / compass rear view mirror

I'll be removing the following mods and reinstalling the stock items unless the buyer wants to pay extra, otherwise look out for the accompanying part-out thread:
- DAMD seat covers (the seats underneath are in GREAT condition)
- TOM's USDM red tail lights
- Valenti 4th brake light
- Diode Dynamics Always-On module
- Dark smoke side markers
- Weathertech floormats FRONT
- Emdom USA seat belt pads (stops the damned seat belts from cutting into your neck!)

I also have the following that I have NOT installed yet (again, if not bought with car, will be in the part-out thread):
- TRD rep duckbill spoiler (paint matched)
- Fumoto quick drain valve for super fast oil changes
- WeatherTech floormats REAR

I've changed the transmission and diff oil this past spring with Motul fluids. About to do an oil change this weekend. The car is well maintained. It IS my daily driver and as such it does have a few small stone chips but nothing major. There are THREE small dents on the car, but no paint damage. Was going to schedule a paintless dent repair service but then decided to sell the car. They are: small ding on the passenger A-pillar that happened while I owned the car (highway pebble). And the driver's door has a ding that is extremely hard to photograph as well as on the rocker panel (this was during the previous owner's time). They are really tiny and I have to point them out to people, who just think I'm being really OCD. Which, I guess they have a point? I dunno. The interior of the car is in great condition. All in all, most of the wear and tear on the car (of which there isn't much) is from the previous owner.

Price is a fair $19,000. Not much wiggle room on price at this point in time. Title is clean but does have a lien so we'll complete the transaction at my credit union.

Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
Attached Images

2007 Suzuki SV650 (Track bike.)

Last edited by akiranakayama; 08-21-2016 at 12:41 PM.
Old 08-21-2016, 03:08 AM   #2
akiranakayama

Some more photos. Sorry they're so giant. Figured people would want hi-res when look at potential cars to buy.
Attached Images

Old 08-21-2016, 10:22 PM   #3
akiranakayama

More photos. From MAGIC HOUR!
Attached Images

Old 08-24-2016, 08:12 PM   #4
akiranakayama