follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)

Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) Discussions about cosmetic mods.

User Tag List

Old 10-24-2016, 09:20 AM   #1
Revelia

Drives: '17 GT86
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
2017 86 front license plate holder part number

Hello!

Proud owner of a my17 toyota gt86 from Spain here, got the car last thursday and been slowly but surely doing the break-in but there's a thing I can't stand, the looks of the front of the car with the euro license plate holder; I want to buy the usdm one so I can put a shorter license plate but I can't seem to get ahold of the part number online, all I see its 2016MY, I wonder if any of you folks have access to the parts catalog of the 2017 or maybe any Cali folks who have bought the new '17 have the holder in their garage and theres a part number behind?

If anybody can help me I'd be pleased, also if anyone has the holder and doesn't have a use for it (states without front plate) and is willing to part with it, please contact me!

A pic of my car:

Thanks!!
Revelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2016, 07:31 AM   #2
Revelia

Drives: '17 GT86
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Reply to myself so it might be useful for somebody, the part number of the usdm front license plate holder is: SU003-06858

Just got it from the spanish dealership using a california VIN number.
Cheers
Revelia is offline   Reply With Quote