follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Regional Forums > Southwest

Southwest AZ, NM, NV, OK, TX, UT

User Tag List

Old 09-17-2012, 04:41 PM   #449
tripjammer

Drives: WRB BRZ limited 6MT
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksnapka View Post
Could be me, I live near Fredericksburg and I-10, but I'm often going to 410/I-10 on the Southeast side as well.
Man that was you bro! I got a pic I will post later, you tell me if it is you...
tripjammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 10:04 AM   #450
Got3n
86-75309

Drives: Toyota FR-S
Garage
I have a feeling I'll see more rainy days in SA than AT 86's.....

If anyone has any good dealer contacts please let me know, the ones I've delt with seem very uninterested, thanks!

Last edited by Got3n; 09-18-2012 at 10:31 AM.
Got3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 08:54 PM   #451
Lisa@TrueStreetIndustries

Drives: 13 FR-S, 07 Mustang GT/CS, 95 240sx
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Lisa@TrueStreetIndustries
Hey everyone, we will be in San Antonio tomorrow afternoon up until Friday afternoon or so. We are going to take our FR-S to Hot Import Nights in Dallas that weekend. I know we're going to be meeting with some FR-S/BRZ owners while we're there. I'll post more details about time and place in case anyone would like to come out!
Lisa@TrueStreetIndustries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 09:24 PM   #452
sofrsnsokleen
GEARS!!???

Drives: raven black 2013 scion fr-s
Location: the southeast side of san antonio, where the players play!
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksnapka View Post
Could be me, I live near Fredericksburg and I-10, but I'm often going to 410/I-10 on the Southeast side as well.
what? I live on the se side as well. Still haven't seen another fr-s in sa, but I don't drive too much outside of my commute to work and to north star mall on the weekend sometimes
sofrsnsokleen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 09:26 PM   #453
sofrsnsokleen
GEARS!!???

Drives: raven black 2013 scion fr-s
Location: the southeast side of san antonio, where the players play!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa@TrueStreetIndustries View Post
Hey everyone, we will be in San Antonio tomorrow afternoon up until Friday afternoon or so. We are going to take our FR-S to Hot Import Nights in Dallas that weekend. I know we're going to be meeting with some FR-S/BRZ owners while we're there. I'll post more details about time and place in case anyone would like to come out!
what exactly does tsi do?
sofrsnsokleen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 01:57 AM   #454
Extreme86
Live Free, Drive Hard

Drives: 13 BRZ, 19 WRX, 10 GMC, 20 RAV4
Mentioned: 65 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Lisa, Welcome to S.A.!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofrsnsokleen View Post
what exactly does tsi do?
From their Facebook page....

"True Street Industries, LLC was formed in February 2010. Coming together from very different background, the TSI team offers diversity, professionalism and creativity. From a simple intake installation to a ground-up build and everything in between.

TSI is dedicated to sky-high quality and overall customer satisfaction. We offer services across both the performance as well as maintenance spectrum. If you're looking for a phenomenal motor build, the perfect stance to your setup, or even just rolling your fenders, TSI is the place to be.

Products: HKS, Greddy, AEM, ARP, ACL, Kaaz, KSport, SCT, Eibach, Isis Performance, Wiseco, Eagle, ARP, NGK, Redline Oils, ChaseBays, K&N, Cusco, PowerSlot, Hawk, Tokico, Koni, Tein, Megan Racing, Tanabe, Stance, FortuneAuto, and the list goes on and on..."

Looks like they sponsor drift events as well! Would sure like to check out their FR-S to see what all they've done to it.
Old 09-19-2012, 11:10 AM   #455
Got3n
86-75309

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by sofrsnsokleen View Post
what? I live on the se side as well. Still haven't seen another fr-s in sa, but I don't drive too much outside of my commute to work and to north star mall on the weekend sometimes
Bah, I live off callaghan and Fredericksburg, and I never see any BRZ's or FRS's lol.

PS. Put my deposit down on an Automatic FR-S today, and let me tell you something, I'm a very impatient person lol, I do not look forward to waiting
Old 09-19-2012, 04:12 PM   #456
Extreme86
Live Free, Drive Hard

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got3n View Post
Bah, I live off callaghan and Fredericksburg, and I never see any BRZ's or FRS's lol.

PS. Put my deposit down on an Automatic FR-S today, and let me tell you something, I'm a very impatient person lol, I do not look forward to waiting
Yeah, waiting is a bitch but, worth it in the end!!!! Easier said than done, right? I waited 5 months for the BRZ (March - August) and would still be waiting had I not found one in So. Carolina from another ft86 member who backed out of their pre-order. Only 17 BRZs were allocated to the San Antonio area Subaru dealers until November. (By the way....I've still got money down on the first car at NorthPark after the next allocation is opened up. It would be a SWP Limited 6MT @ MSRP. If anyone is interested in taking over my spot for my VON, please PM me. I'd like to get my 5 big bill$ deposit back and do someone in our local area a favor as was done for me!)

I don't think the wait for your FR-S will be that long especially for a 6AT. What color(s) did they put you down for on the waiting list?

Congrats on your pending new car purchase!!!!
Old 09-19-2012, 05:51 PM   #457
Got3n
86-75309

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Extreme86 View Post
Yeah, waiting is a bitch but, worth it in the end!!!! Easier said than done, right? I waited 5 months for the BRZ (March - August) and would still be waiting had I not found one in So. Carolina from another ft86 member who backed out of their pre-order. Only 17 BRZs were allocated to the San Antonio area Subaru dealers until November. (By the way....I've still got money down on the first car at NorthPark after the next allocation is opened up. It would be a SWP Limited 6MT @ MSRP. If anyone is interested in taking over my spot for my VON, please PM me. I'd like to get my 5 big bill$ deposit back and do someone in our local area a favor as was done for me!)

I don't think the wait for your FR-S will be that long especially for a 6AT. What color(s) did they put you down for on the waiting list?

Congrats on your pending new car purchase!!!!
Asphalt/firestorm or Raven. I thought about the Whiteout but I just cant do white for some reason :-/
Old 09-19-2012, 09:19 PM   #458

We're in San Antonio and looking for some local FR-S/BRZ owners! Anyone interested?
Old 09-19-2012, 09:31 PM   #459
mRdeMs83

Drives: Argento FR-S 86
Garage
I am.
mRdeMs83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 08:00 AM   #460
Extreme86
Live Free, Drive Hard

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got3n View Post
Asphalt/firestorm or Raven. I thought about the Whiteout but I just cant do white for some reason :-/
Asphalt or Firestorm would both work for me! Have had 2 previous vehicles in black and it is a hard color to maintain unfortunately. Originally wanted an asphalt FR-S! Ultramarine is nice, too. Heck, these 86 cars look good in any color really.

Quote:
We're in San Antonio and looking for some local FR-S/BRZ owners! Anyone interested?
Time and place?
Old 09-20-2012, 10:39 AM   #461
Ranatsu
Cone basher

Drives: 2017 Subaru BRZ Series.Yellow
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
For what, when and where?
Ranatsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 02:09 PM   #462

We would just like to have a meet and greet. When we know what's going on I'll post it up.