follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack

Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack Specific topics relating to wheels and tires.

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2018, 06:17 AM   #1
yourboyvic

Drives: brz
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Need help looking for alternative wheels

I'm sure if it's right to post here but I need the forum's help, sorry if this is posted in wrong section.

The above wheel is the TRD SF3 (18x8 but I'll go up to 20x8.5, offset +45 to +35, I can do 114 also).
BlackHawkJapan has them for about $2,900 w shipping
it's too expensive and breaks budget, I'm sure you can relate.

I need your help finding a cheaper but still reliable, safe alternative; say something found on fitment industries(?)
I suppose what I really need is someone to teach me to find wheels based on a picture of the wheel I already have, is there such a thing?

If the SF3 looks like something you've seen before and can recommend an alternative please link in this post and I'll be eternally grateful to you, thanks folks!

Mods please remove if in violation of posting rules.

Last edited by yourboyvic; 11-12-2018 at 06:32 AM. Reason: linking
yourboyvic is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
noob, trd sf3, trd wheels, wheel help, wheel search