follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Off-Topic Discussions > Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]

Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] For all off-topic discussion topics.

User Tag List

Old 05-25-2016, 05:28 PM   #99
MrFisty
The Fistiest

Drives: 2013 Argento FR-S
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoat View Post
There are a few places around Michigan and at least one in Tennessee that are using the chip and pins that we have. I was the very first person ever in this little restaurant in Buttfuck Tenn. where she swiped my card and the machine told her to insert the chip. She didn't have a freakin' clue what that meant and I had to show her. The whole thing was made even worse by the fact that I couldn't understand her accent and she had no idea what I was saying. The whole conversation was nothing but "what?" "Pardon?" but we eventually got it to work. Then there was nothing to sign and she was totally baffled again. I just signed the blank back of the slip so I could finally get out of there.

http://www.rbcroyalbank.com/credit-c...stions.html#q1
If eastern Tennessee, then you would also have a hard time understanding me after 3 beers.
Accent comes out real heavy like.
Tcoat (05-25-2016)
Old 05-25-2016, 05:49 PM   #100
Lynxis

Drives: 2013 WRB BRZ 6MT
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Garage
Never fired, quit a few really shitty jobs though.

While it wasn't the worst job I did, I definitely hated it the most because it ruined my summer vacation. I worked at a small sunglasses booth for one summer during high school. There was no hourly wage, you only made commission of $1 for every pair of $20 sunglasses you sold and inventory was taken after every shift and you paid retail value for any sunglasses that went unaccounted for during your shift. This mall was dead as a doornail in the summer so I'd be lucky to make $10 for an 8 hour shift and I was asked to do double shifts constantly because none of the other employees would show up. I was putting in 16 hour days nearly every day and still only made $250 for the summer. I quit after a month and a half of it.

It wasn't a complete waste, I started dating the cute girl who worked part time at the Baskin Robbins beside my kiosk for a few weeks. It didn't last but it was nice while it did.
Lynxis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 07:51 PM   #101
Gunman

Drives: 2019 Mazda Miata RF
Thanked 1,317 Times in 736 Posts
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypebrz View Post
I got fired once. I was a cashier at seaworld and we collected signed receipts for every credit card purchase, and turned all the receipts in at the end of shift. Well, one day my manager was stocking the fridge with beer (which we weren't allowed to even touch on the clock if we were under 18, so it couldn't have possibly been me) and she broke an entire case of Dos Equis which spilled all over the receipts, thus ruining them. After shift, they said since I was unable to produce the receipts of about $5000 worth of purchases, it was equivalent to losing $5000 cash. How that makes sense, I don't know but I'm not a financial guy. I got fired for (and I quote this out of my SeaWorld record) stealing money from the company.
#blackfish and now #hypebrz...I now have more dislike for Seaworld.
Gunman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gunman For This Useful Post:
hypebrz (05-26-2016)