follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Off-Topic Discussions > Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]

Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] For all off-topic discussion topics.

User Tag List

Old 11-14-2014, 04:24 PM   #981
n2oinferno
Praise Helix!

Drives: Accord 2.0T, Silverado
Thanked 2,208 Times in 1,072 Posts
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MokSpeed View Post
Full auto as in auto rifle speeds? How would you even mange the recoil?

Only time I'd have to worry about TLW is Iron Banner so it doesn't bother me much.
hold down a bit to compensate. It's not quite as bad as Invective. Go to 3:20.

[ame]http://youtu.be/5cyyVcUVel4?t=3m24s[/ame]
n2oinferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 04:55 PM   #982
MokSpeed
Granny Shifter

Drives: 2014 FR-S
Thanked 1,289 Times in 711 Posts
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by n2oinferno View Post

Quite intriguing. This would make for good crowd control when you're in a tight spot in PvE. Especially if you're a sniper and get caught off guard by a horde of enemies from another direction.
MokSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 04:58 PM   #983
53Driver
T64-416Ax3=13,140shp

Drives: 2002 AP1 and 2015 F-150 EB (DD)
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by n2oinferno View Post

I thought max attack was 300, I notice that shows 396? It's also showing magazine capacity at 6, whereas the one Xur had this morning said 8. What gives?

Edit-never mind, watching video.
53Driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 05:11 PM   #984
wheelhaus

Drives: 2013 BRZ, 2020 KTM Super Duke 1290R
Thanked 1,141 Times in 624 Posts
Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
I think I'm gonna like TLW, that rapid fire means a boatload of burst damage unloaded real fast. I'm about to top off the blade dancer subclass, and will start gunslinger with this...
wheelhaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 05:31 PM   #985
MokSpeed
Granny Shifter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelhaus View Post
I think I'm gonna like TLW, that rapid fire means a boatload of burst damage unloaded real fast. I'm about to top off the blade dancer subclass, and will start gunslinger with this...
The only hand cannon you'll need with a gunslinger is your Golden Gun. Get an auto rifle with slowed rate of fire when you ADS and a legendary/exotic sniper and you're good to go.
Old 11-15-2014, 08:08 AM   #986
n2oinferno
Praise Helix!

Quote:
The only hand cannon you'll need with a gunslinger is your Golden Gun. Get an auto rifle with slowed rate of fire when you ADS and a legendary/exotic sniper and you're good to go.
Overpenetration and exploding targets with golden gun have gotten me many multi-kills. I can't snipe for shit, either. I'm still blaming this one on the controller.
Old 11-17-2014, 11:33 AM   #987
MokSpeed
Granny Shifter

Officially retired from auto rifles. Vision of Confluence with full auto dominates all.
Old 11-17-2014, 12:18 PM   #988
53Driver
T64-416Ax3=13,140shp

Quote:
Officially retired from auto rifles. Vision of Confluence with full auto dominates all.
Must be nice.

I still have yet to get a weapon drop on the Raid.

I've got the Atheon checkpoint saved on normal mode, would love to finish it tonight before the reset.
Old 11-17-2014, 01:30 PM   #989
n2oinferno
Praise Helix!

Booooooooooooom

Quote:
http://www.bungie.net/7_Destiny-Upda...News?aid=12398
1.0.3 : The one about Iron Banner and Voice.

This is the first in a series of updates that will deliver new content in the lead up to The Dark Below. Update 1.0.3 provides new social features, revisions to activities, alterations to competitive spaces, adjustments to the player overall experience, as well as a sizable download of new content and geometry to support the first expansion of the world of Destiny. The Iron Banner special event is also being updated with new rules and features prior to its second run.
Voice

• Added a new social feature that enables users to access a channel for Team Chat
  • Matchmade teammates will now be able to talk to each other in Strikes and team-based Crucible matches
  • To learn more about how to toggle between chat channels, click here
Classes

• Fixed an issue in which two players who performed a melee lunge simultaneously would teleport through each other
  • Fixed an issue in which Blink Strike damage would be caused by colliding with the Blink Strike, rather than melee impact
  • Fixed an issue in which Warlock Bonds dismantled into Titan materials
Weapons

• General
    • Reduced camera shake when being hit with explosive rounds
  • Perks
    • Clown Cartridge: Replaced Clown Cartridge perk with other perks in shotgun upgrade trees
    • Headseeker: Fixed an issue in which the bonus Precision Damage perk did not always get applied
Activities

• Missions
    • Buried City: Fixed an exploit in Mars that would clear all enemies from Clovis Bray
  • Strikes
    • Winter's Run: Fixed an exploit zone in the Aksor boss encounter
    • Difficulty will scale less for 3-player Fireteams, making Strikes less deadly for them
  • Heroics
    • Fixed an issue in which engrams earned during Daily and Weekly Heroic activities were not displayed in the post-game carnage report
Event: Iron Banner

• Players must now be level 20 and above to lead an Iron Banner Fireteam
  • Players below Level 20 can only accompany players above Level 20
  • Lord Saladin now has 5 reputation ranks (increased from 3)
  • New Features Added: Tempered Buff, Reforging
Cinematics

• Fixed several issues with the synchronization of cinematic subtitles in various languages
Destinations

• Combatants
    • Fixed an issue in which Vex Cyclops and Hive Shrieker health bars would not update properly
    • Reduced the number of Stealth Sword Vandals that spawn in the basement of the Terrestrial Complex on lower difficulties
  • Events
    • Public Events will occur 10-15% more frequently in all public spaces
Vendors

• Increased the number of Bounty slots in the Inventory from 5 to 10
  • Added shaders to Eva Levante's stock in the Tower
  • Shader preview functionality added to vendor and inventory screens
  • Emblems on vendors can now be previewed in the inventory screen
  • Marks and Reputation icons and meters were adjusted to better differentiate the two
  • Fixed an issue in which Strange Coins and Motes of Light would not route to the Postmaster if your inventory was full
  • Fixed an issue in which engrams were not displaying the possible contents in the Cryptarch vendor menu
  • Fixed an issue in which players did not receive Bounty or Mission credit when assisting in the killing of a Walker or Vex Cyclops
  • Armor Stat upgrade potentials added to item compare on vendor and inventory screens
PVP

• General
    • Enabled revive scoring for Skirmish and Salvage
    • Fixed an exploit with revive scoring when entering a kill volume and having a teammate revive you for easy points
    • Adjusted Join in-Progress settings for all playlists to minimize long periods of unbalanced teams due to players quitting out of matches.
    • Added new functionality to match pre-formed fireteams against each other
    • This will slowly roll out to all playlists over time, but will start with the 3v3 playlists
    • In 3v3 games, Fireteams of 2 or more players will match together more frequently
    • In 6v6 games, Fireteams of 4 or more players will match together more frequently
  • Medals
    • Won't Be Beat now triggers correctly when a team wins a game after coming back from a 500-point losing deficit
    • Mark of the Unbroken no longer requires a minimum player count
    • Sum of All Tears no longer requires a minimum player count
    • Sum of All Tears should now trigger consistently
PVP Maps

• First Light- Implemented multiple fixes to stop players from getting into advantageous positions
  • Blind Watch
    • Addressed some balancing issues for the Control gametype by moving Zones, modifying routes, and adding cover objects
    • Adjusted landing and respawn points to accommodate new geometry changes
    • Added protection to prevent players from getting on top of a pipe high above the intended playable space
  • Firebase Delphi
    • Added protections to prevent players from getting outside the intended playable area between Control Zone A and the crane room
  • Rusted Lands
    • Blocked off the monitors above Control Zone A to prevent players from hiding in them
  • Shores of Time
    • Added a Vex pillar to prevent players from sniping through the small gap on the ninja platform
    • Implemented multiple fixes to stop players from getting into unfairly-advantageous positions
  • Exodus Blue
    • Multiple fixes implemented to stop players from getting into advantageous positions, especially the giant hose reel near Control Zone A
    • Fixed an issue with visibility culling behind Control Zone A
  • Twilight Gap
    • Adjusted landing points to keep players from fighting too soon in Rumble matches
    • Added protections to prevent players from getting into unintended areas, for example, atop the security camera at Control Zone C
    • Added geometry to fill in small gaps that let players see out of the world
HUD

• Improved the readability of Grenade and Melee recharge states
  • Improved the visibility of objectives in the Motion Tracker
  • Improved the visual look of Revive waypoint and Last Man Standing
  • Added skull modifier descriptions to the Navigation Mode screen
  • Fixed an issue in which the names of downed teammates did not always display on-screen
Orbit

• Destiny version number to added to the Character Login screen
  • Added dialog imagery for various events
  • Fixed an issue in which new items available from the Special Orders vendor would not show up in the message count in the Director
  • Fixed an issue in which a PlayStation Plus dialog was mistakenly shown when selecting a specific PVP activity
  • Added countdown timers for weekly/special events
  • Fixed various issues with Director animations
  • Fixed an issue in which the Player/Inventory screen would sometimes close during certain parts of the spaceflight sequence
  • Added the post-game carnage report for the previous games during Matchmaking search
Menus

• General
    • Fixed an issue in which cursor speed in 4:3 and PAL was not consistent
  • Roster
    • Network Connection Quality Indicators now added to the Roster
    • New icons added to the scoreboard and roster to indicate voice problems due to connection issues (NAT issues)
    • Added support for direct fireteam joins from the roster on the Xbox One
  • Inventory
    • Updated Spinmetal, Relic Iron, and Helium Filaments icons to better represent in-game visuals
    • Fixed and updated several inventory icons
    • Fixed and updated several talent tree icons
Audio

• Improved audio cues for sticking others and being stuck with certain Grenades
  • Fixed an issue in which an audio cue would not play when completing a Bounty
  • Fixed an issue in which "Guardian down!" referenced the wrong gender in French, Spanish, and Portuguese
Technical

• Added the ability for the Bungie DOC to send in-game alerts and messages
  • Fixed stability issues across all platforms
  • Fixed an issue that would cause a rare crash during space flight into activities
  • Improved patch installation process
  • Implemented PS3-specific performance optimizations
  • Fixed some issues causing beetle and lionfish Kicks to Orbit
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to n2oinferno For This Useful Post:
53Driver (11-17-2014), f0rge (11-18-2014), wheelhaus (11-17-2014)
Old 11-17-2014, 09:49 PM   #990
53Driver
T64-416Ax3=13,140shp

So I really like having the 10 bounty slots. I can actually carry a couple of Crucible bounties now. I'm also regretting dropping my Invective bounty the other day but oh well, not sure I was good enough in PvP to get through that one anyway. A little over halfway through the Bad JuJu bounty.
Old 11-18-2014, 12:48 AM   #991
wheelhaus

Drives: 2013 BRZ, 2020 KTM Super Duke 1290R
Thanked 1,141 Times in 624 Posts
Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 53Driver View Post
So I really like having the 10 bounty slots. I can actually carry a couple of Crucible bounties now. I'm also regretting dropping my Invective bounty the other day but oh well, not sure I was good enough in PvP to get through that one anyway. A little over halfway through the Bad JuJu bounty.
Unfortunately Bad Juju is kinda terrible... At least at base level it is. I say go ahead and get it, and at least level it up through it's special upgrades. That's what I'm doing, I'm not going to put any ascendant materials into it until I can see what it can do with its higher tier upgrades and instant reload.
wheelhaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 10:11 AM   #992
f0rge
head of infinite swagger

Drives: 2013 FR-S 6MT
Garage
I feel like I have too many bounties now, I look at all 9 of them (Thorn bounty) and I'm at a loss for where to begin.

Has any tried the Iron Banner yet? I'm debating if it's worth it. Am I good enough and will I have enough time to actually pick up one of the 30 light armors or a decent weapon? I'm not even sure. You need to be level 4 or 5 or something ridiculous to get armor.

EDIT: It's actually level 3 for 30 light boots level 4 for 30 light gauntlets.
2013 Ultramarine FR-S 6MT - Car Journal - SOLD
2004 AlpineWhite M3 6MT - SOLD
f0rge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 10:15 AM   #993
malave7567

Drives: (formerly) 2013 Raven FR-S
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Unfortunately Bad Juju is kinda terrible... At least at base level it is. I say go ahead and get it, and at least level it up through it's special upgrades. That's what I'm doing, I'm not going to put any ascendant materials into it until I can see what it can do with its higher tier upgrades and instant reload.
It will always be terrible as a DPS weapon. However, with instant reload, it really shines in wiping out tons of weak enemies, so I like to use it when doing my patrol missions/etc. where you can just pop people with headshots or just one or two bursts for a kill. Then you kill waves of people without ever reloading. But for a strike/raid, it's a horrible weapon. So yeah, don't dump ascendant energy into it. It can fill it's niche purpose just fine at 267/300 attack.
malave7567 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to malave7567 For This Useful Post:
wheelhaus (11-18-2014)
Old 11-18-2014, 11:01 AM   #994
f0rge
head of infinite swagger

Drives: 2013 FR-S 6MT
Garage
Quote:
I like to have exotics just to have them. There are only a few exotics that are noticeably better for everyday use than the many legendaries we have, stands to reason a few would be worse.

Just grinded out the Super Good Advice bounty the other day and it doesn't seem any better than my other machine guns, not that I even use machine guns...
2013 Ultramarine FR-S 6MT - Car Journal - SOLD
2004 AlpineWhite M3 6MT - SOLD
f0rge is offline   Reply With Quote